Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Depending on how bad the carnage is, might take a stab at some twitter puts tomorrow right at market open, and then after the certain overreaction, pick up some calls later afternoon or Friday. Nothing major, just something to keep me entertained during conference calls. 

On 7/13/2020 at 4:49 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

ALT dropped as low as $11 (for a nanosecond) in AH and is currently at $25.  Somebody got a screaming deal and has doubled their money.  Here's the reason for the drop.  May consider selling at $50....or may watch it go to 100+ because STONKS.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/altimmune-announces-proposed-public-offering-200100632.html

I understand why some people balked at the ALT action yesterday, but IMO the stonk price reacted to the offering and not the overall vaccine news. The offering was priced at about $23, so that could be the floor, unless other news drops.  I expect it will drop again today at the open, and then let's see what happens. If I've read the offering correctly (more like scanned), the it is about 5% of shares outstanding, and provides working capital; not significant dilution -so I'm going to hold and see what happens with further vaccine development and await more news before jumping off.  
But make no mistake, this is a #stonk investment, not looking to add ALT as a long-term core holding.

21 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:
Errestaurants, not cool posting NSFW in this forum. Keep it in the pee in her butt forum. 

Titties and stonks don’t mix!

Edit:  of course they mix, but probably a good idea not to post here

Edited by Aldo Raine
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Grabbed some BOXL at .87 thinking it'd be a pump and dump but this one seems to have legs

Yeah, second the request for more info.  What's the play here? Online education, they have some contracts pending?  Or just stonking?

Yeah, second the request for more info.  What's the play here? Online education, they have some contracts pending?  Or just stonking?
Just stonking but I think online education will be big this year. I bought into BOXL after seeing a group of penny stock people I follow on Twitter all start chirping about it which usually means a pump is coming soon. Was hoping it'd go to $2 and I'd be happy. I got out at $4.25, never dreamed it'd hit that. I think it'll settle around $1.50-2 and then I'll circle back to it. I think a lot of stonkers are moving to NOVN, I got in at .55, we'll see what happens
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

I'm out of it but BOXL pushing new highs. I have no idea what to think of this stonk, I don't see any reason for it to be this high.

I shorted it a few times today and made a little coin.  Got stopped out in that run from 3.25-3.75 and said "fuck this shit for the rest of the day". 

• Like 1

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/07/16/business/16reuters-autos-electric-new-york.html

Keeping an eye on IDEX. For whatever reason Hindenberg and Sykes set their sights on it and it was very effective, they did the same shit to tesla and shopify as well as jcom and gnus lately. I'm a big believer and maybe that will come back to bite me but I think they'll be a big player in the worldwide conversion to electric vehicles.

10 hours ago, NateHitch said:

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/07/16/business/16reuters-autos-electric-new-york.html

Keeping an eye on IDEX. For whatever reason Hindenberg and Sykes set their sights on it and it was very effective, they did the same shit to tesla and shopify as well as jcom and gnus lately. I'm a big believer and maybe that will come back to bite me but I think they'll be a big player in the worldwide conversion to electric vehicles.

Idex been bery bery bad for me

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, Errestaurants said:

Gentlemen and ladies I've entered into the fray of surly $tonks. 1000 shares of IBIO.  May I be blessed. 

Great timing.   It’s rolling like mike price today

22 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

When IBIO gets north of $3.50, there’s your breakout with blue skies ahead.

time to bail?

• Like 1

Bought a small position in NOVN at .55 and it ran well, sold at .66 and rebought at .58

Spent several hours researching this morning (buy first, research later...) and I'll be buying big on Monday. I think they have a legit product/treatment. I think this one will hit $2-3. Chairman of td ameritrade just snagged 7 million shares. Seeing a lot of chatter and good signs about this one. Going to triple down on it and set my stops tight.

• Like 1

Research? LOL. 

Everything is a pump and dump. It doesn't matter.

Are you a vaccine company?  Do you have the ability to push out a press release about how the monkeys developed antibody titers?  Buy Buy Buy.

Do you make big drones? Maybe hint that Amazon gonna drop boxes of shit from china on your house next year. Buy Buy Buy.

Do you lose a shit load of money every quarter with no profitability in sight? Perfect. Buy Buy Buy.

Nothing matters.  Nothing is real. Research is for pussies.  Math is for tards. Just buy calls on everything. 

• Like 6

If you wanna gamble on a Colorado water play, look at TURV (Two Rivers Water & Farming).

They also do hemp/CBD but that side seems to have run it's course for the moment.

Previous management did a bunch of questionable financing deals and the new president is trying to get the finances

in order but it will take a while. Once they get the money to rebuild a dam they will have 70K acre feet of water rights to sell.

Current share price is 10-11 cents and could go much higher. or not. ymmv. do your DD.