Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

18 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Holy shit! I just sold off enough at .0009 to get my money back, holding the rest in case something interesting happens.

I sold 3.5M at .0028 and all my shares are from .0002 so I'm more than in the money. I don't sell in a dump, I would rather own worthless shares than get taken for a ride by shorts. It's held up in the .0007 - .0009 range pretty well, so I'm willing to wait and dig into the buyer. I don't think they can R/S while it's in court, so I'm watching developments between now and 1/8/20

TSNP giving me whiplash up in hurrrr

It's taken 3 days, but I've been able to work my XMET position down to 1M shares taking a small profit. 

I have some MINE but obvi wish I had more.  I too have averaged down on TSNP and gotten my average cost down to near a dime.

Were we talking about psilocybin stonks on here? I can't remember, but I got a little PSYC and its looking good so far.  

18 minutes ago, bluto said:

Hella stretch run by alpp. Looking at one of the prior stonks with uavs, how does impossible aero compare to that shit show? Uavs is over $3 now.

Lol UAVS was a fun ride, I think that was one of my first stonk call in here. Tesla vs Chevy Volt if you're asking me. IA is trying to be the first to deliver all electric planes. UAVS is an ag drone company with maybe ties to Amazon Prime Delivery. Aka one has value based in what it can provide itself that is potentially groundbreaking AND has contracts with the USAF, the other depends on the its association as a vendor to a company. I made good money on it though!

Now you got me reminiscing. I may do a stonk year in review. Although I bet there are some real clunkers, and it may change yalls opinion of me lol

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Kinda regretting the 10K+ shares of ALPP I dumped at 0.07. 

40Oz Pour One Out GIF

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

Can't decide if I want off the XMET train or not. Have a sell order for all of it (>1M shares) at .001, bought at .0014-.0015. Need to decide tonight lol to get the order canceled in case of a morning jump.

The most likely time to know anything is 1/8/21 at the status check and likely there would be an accompanying 8k showing the termination of the custodianship, but then again the fact that the sale happened DURING a custodianship case was new to everyone. Most of us didn't even know that COULD happen. Lazar either really screwed us on that one OR gave us a golden nugget. I've been doing some real deep dives on the buyer Wei Tian's address in the 8k, enough that I've pinpointed the building that it's based in Jinan, but my lack of Chinese prevents me from getting any further. 

Always Sunny Fx GIF

19 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea after reading up a bit it seems like such an abnormal move for him to the point that it’s almost reassuring if that makes sense? That said I have a mil that I have a stop loss on that I’m already counting as an L.

Yeah but how low does that stop loss go? If I'm in at .0014, and it's already tested .0008 just today ... 

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea after reading up a bit it seems like such an abnormal move for him to the point that it’s almost reassuring if that makes sense? That said I have a mil that I have a stop loss on that I’m already counting as an L.

I've had that thought... XMET is such a outlier for him. He got in 2 years ago then didn't pull a custodianship play until this summer, then raised the A/S to 9Billion to cover the claims with a clear path to vacating them, accelerating getting filings current and designated shares for the sale making us confident there was a buyer who very specficially wanted XMET for some reason further making us confident the A/S with the illegal shares would be reduced, then cleared claims and... sold the company? Also he sold it on the upper end of what his shells sell for $220k (QUTR was $265k), when this buyer could have a had a clean shell with none of these outstanding SS issues and closed court cases for half the price...

Something definitely doesn't add up, there is a reason I held 7M shares back at .003 instead of collecting addtional cool 21k, but like I said the day we found out about t.he buyer, the risk of the R/S is sky high now. Also the Wei Tian guy could just be a Chinese version of Lazar looking to flip it to yet another company. There's too many unknowns to be super comfortable. If for some reason it pushes back into the .0018 - .002s before 1/8, I'm going to exit 6M of my shares and just leave my last 1M for the possibility. 

TSNP launching another feature today, also officially refuted the SeekingAlpha with a PR. Hopefully this gets the momentum up again. Want to see $0.20 close today

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/17/2147011/0/en/HUMBL-Launches-HUMBL-Studios-for-Global-Merchant-Listings-and-Web-Payment-Integrations.html

https://www.humblpay.com/studios/welcome

EDIT: Reading this it looks they're coming at ETSY's market too.

Throwing blows at:

- ForEx/Banks

- Venmo/CashApp

- Paypal/Square

- ETSY

- Yelp

Edited by RCRanger03

31 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

TSNP launching another feature today, also officially refuted the SeekingAlpha with a PR. Hopefully this gets the momentum up again. Want to see $0.20 close today

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/17/2147011/0/en/HUMBL-Launches-HUMBL-Studios-for-Global-Merchant-Listings-and-Web-Payment-Integrations.html

Throwing blows at:

- ForEx/Banks

- Venmo/CashApp

- Paypal/Square

- ETSY

- Yelp

Oof rejected on the open... into a selloff. No market goodwill for TSNP anymore

56 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Throwing blows at:

- ForEx/Banks

- Venmo/CashApp

- Paypal/Square

- ETSY

- Yelp

Lol quite the spectrum here

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lol quite the spectrum here

They have like 12 30 people. If they put a couple of their best employees on each area, they should be fine. 

Edit - noticed they updated their teams page since the last time I checked it. 

Edited by Blotto

Finally got rid of my BBRW shares. Was making some decent change buying and selling when it was bouncing back and forth between .004 and .006, but gut stuck at .0038 and ended up cost averaging down to .002 for more money than that POS likely deserves. Thanks to an end of year sunshine statement from the CEO today , I got out at .0025 today and am probably done with that one for awhile.....or at least until it settles back down to .001. I have a BBRW problem. Hasnt burned me yet, but probably will someday. 

That's due to this, hope there will be nice steady stream of goodies now that IA is officially in the fold.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/alpine-4-technologies-ltd-alpp-135000311.html

Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP) Announces the Creation of Two New Drone Subsidiaries

• ALPP

Wed, December 16, 2020, 7:50 AM CST·3 min read

PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / December 16, 2020 / Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd., (OTCQB:ALPP) a leading operator and owner of small market businesses, has announced the creation of two drone subsidiaries to reside in the A4 Technology portfolio.

"As we expand our footprint in the drone market, these new subsidiaries will serve to subdivide our drone tech into two categories; (1.) EMS services: Impossible Aerospace has already proven the viability of the US-1 drone through its relationships with law enforcement and the US Air Force. Its unparalleled flight time will assist with countless future applications. Additionally, people may be surprised by the lifting capabilities of the US-1 and to know that it is scalable. (2.) Delivery: Part 135 certification permits a company to deliver beyond visual line of sight. We, at Alpine 4, are highly motivated to enter the drone delivery space. The addition of an alternative airframe to the US-1, would be specifically to achieve long distance delivery, allowing us to provide a multitude of solutions to the market. The acquisition of Impossible Aerospace represents more than one drone company, but rather the first building block in our drone division," commented Ian Kantrowitz of Alpine 4's executive leadership team.

Alpine 4: Four principles at the core of our business are Synergy. Innovation. Drive. Excellence. At Alpine 4, we believe synergistic innovation drives excellence. By anchoring these words to our combined experience and capabilities, we can aggressively pursue opportunities within and across vertical markets. We deliver solutions that not only drive industry standards but also increase value for our shareholders.

Contact: Kent B. Wilson, CEO or Ian Kantrowitz, VP of Investor Relations

investorrelations@alpine4.com

www.alpine4.com

FPVD is pissing all over my profits right now, was hoping it would hold in the .003s until they announced the ticker change

As of December 2020 these are the clients they already have previous to the spin out from SRAX:

• Procter & Gamble
  • KraftHeinz
  • McCafe
  • Sun-Maid
  • Danone
  • Mondelez
  • Tyson
  • AnheuserBush
  • Krusteaz

Pretty legit. Also I found an article from back in March that the SRAX big wigs that projected 400M in revs in 2022 which... would be nuts given that the projected revs for 2020 is 2M and 2021 is 6M, not sure what math they were using for the evaluation,

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

FPVD is pissing all over my profits right now, was hoping it would hold in the .003s until they announced the ticker change

As of December 2020 these are the clients they already have previous to the spin out from SRAX:

• Procter & Gamble
  • KraftHeinz
  • McCafe
  • Sun-Maid
  • Danone
  • Mondelez
  • Tyson
  • AnheuserBush
  • Krusteaz

Pretty legit. Also I found an article from back in March that the SRAX big wigs that projected 400M in revs in 2022 which... would be nuts given that the projected revs for 2020 is 2M and 2021 is 6M, not sure what math they were using for the evaluation,

Yeah, yesterday i bought FPVD at .003 sold at .0036, bought again at .003, sold again at .0036. bought in again this morning .0030....this time not going so well. While my cost basis is really around .0018 if I factor in my profits, I'll have no issue cost averaging down. I think FPVD has far better short term prospects than TSNP due to the fact that they are generating likely more revenue at a much lower valuation. Now that I'm out of BBRW, I have SNVP (at a loss), NOVN (at a loss), and these guys. Need some more stonks.

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Further interesting XMET action this morning. Peeling off about 10M .0009s off the ASK in the last hour, about 5M left.

No news that I can see yet, although the OTC Market did take down Lazar as all the officers. Didn't replace him with Wei Tian though

Does this suggest a share reduction? 

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Further interesting XMET action this morning. Peeling off about 10M .0009s off the ASK in the last hour, about 5M left.

No news that I can see yet, although the OTC Market did take down Lazar as all the officers. Didn't replace him with Wei Tian though

image.png.8d474e7e325b2a7a63213f11317075a0.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

UUUU +.35 at 3.49.  Up 11% today.  Over twice the normal volume.  Uranium/Rare earth metals play.  Energy Fuels (UUUU) is the most diversified uranium company in the USA. Debt free since November 2020, rare earth element commercial production begins early 2021, and clean up service of depleted mines getting attention from the government (a clean up service that gives Energy Fuels uranium and vanadium they find during the clean up, for free).  Took half a position today.  

XMET Green Close at .001 . Probably will dip back to 8/9 tomorrow as flippers get out from the .0007s but looks like just a bit of news is all it needs to jump back to where it was presale. People are obviously watching it for any upward movement.

I'd keep a standing .002 sell order on tap if you know you want to exit just to be sure you don't miss it. If news drops, people will pile in without reading

I keep digging hoping I'll find a tid bit on Wei Tian, but no luck as of yet