Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

There is no RC anymore... I am ALPP, ALPP is me

I sold the rest* at 4.25.  My heart can only take so much.

Damn, dude.  What a call.

* Not really, sold almost all at 4.25, then more at 4.34, keeping 200 shares so that I can see what happens.

Edited by Hefeweizen
Fuck you that's why.

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

high quality remake GIF

I concur with that assessment

I think I am just going to set limit orders at the support, day trade this thing, and keep my original investment. Who knows where this thing goes, this is where we all wanted it to go. Doubt it will crash with this much hype but they need to keep the momentum going. Nasdaq listing and drone acquisition will be the news that people sell in Q1. Need more rumors. 

Not really a stonk, but OSS has been on a tear the last few days. Got in at $2.40 in August planning to hold for a couple of years, and it floated between $2 and $3 until last week. Spiked all the way to $5.3 today before settling back down. Not sure what's up, but its still relatively cheap for a tech company (edge computing) with solid sales growth and trading at a little over  1x sales.

42 minutes ago, bluto said:

NK champs, how serious is this merger investigation? Is that why it’s tanked today?

Seems pretty par for the course.  Scumbag lawyers looking to make a buck. Fishing for plaintiffs. First "investigation" was announced a few days ago right after the merger. Don't think this is the reason for the pullback, more likely folks just taking gains.

Although, in the posted interview, they softly accuse Soon-Shiong of manipulation which he doesn't address directly.

7 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

@RCRanger03 so with some of my ALPP liquidated, what else is out there to keep an eye on?

I'm in on XMET, TSNP, and SNVP currently. I know you have high hopes for TSNP. Should I add more on any dips?

God SNVP continus to piss me off. I like FPVD which I hope is set to become BIGT like any day... Price is decent right now. I'm holding .0015s and when it spikes it does so fast. The BigToken internal projection is insane growth, my expectations are lesser, but pennies seem very doable in the short term.

Everyone keeps saying that JADA is going to be RM with Coinbase and it keeps not happening. I tried buying a week or two ago at .05 and I missed it by a hair and now its .20 and a Coinbase merger would be ALPP level insane probably more. JADA and XMET basically won me the Stonklympics for those that participated.

First, RC should be able to take a bath in Lagavulin from all those who made a killing on ALPP and others.

Second, I'll check those out. SNVP goes between 0.0004 and 0.0006 very very consistently. Wonder if its worth buying low/selling high on those regular swings. Is there any hope it breaks out of this range?

I'll definitely look at FPVD and JADA and maybe try to catch a dip.

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

First, RC should be able to take a bath in Lagavulin from all those who made a killing on ALPP and others.

Second, I'll check those out. SNVP goes between 0.0004 and 0.0006 very very consistently. Wonder if its worth buying low/selling high on those regular swings. Is there any hope it breaks out of this range?

I'll definitely look at FPVD and JADA and maybe try to catch a dip.

Only hope for SNVP is a PR from Acquifin or at the very least a reinstatement filing.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.35 at 3.49.  Up 11% today.  Over twice the normal volume.  Uranium/Rare earth metals play.  Energy Fuels (UUUU) is the most diversified uranium company in the USA. Debt free since November 2020, rare earth element commercial production begins early 2021, and clean up service of depleted mines getting attention from the government (a clean up service that gives Energy Fuels uranium and vanadium they find during the clean up, for free).  Took half a position today.  

UUUU + .30 at 4.45.  Up 7% today.  Over twice the normal volume.  Been looking for an indication it’s running out of steam to trim some, but it hasn’t happened  Still plan to add the other half position on a pullback.  

3 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

dumped some more this morning before the bell at $4.62, now its down below $4.

Never a bad idea to take profit and thats pretty close to the current top, and everything that runs like ALPP did yesterday dips especially once the stoplosses hit 

Now we'll see some flippers and consolidation hopefully for the next leg. Want to establish a support above $4 this week

Holding the rest of mine for the uplisting but at $4.50+ had to lock in some more profit. Holy shit what a ride. Hopefully with the uplisting it continues to go up with additional mergers/acquisitions. I was not aware of this, but $10 is a price limit on a lot of larger institutions for lending/mergers/transactions/etc. so by splitting, they can get above that threshold now. Could be a really good thing.

Edited by HoustonHorn

6 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I'm gonna add to my ALPP position as it backs down - !,000 shares every $.50 down from $4.00.
Hopefully this isn't chasing - I'm already up, but the rule is don't give up all your gains chasing.

I dont think you are chasing. This stock was 2$ last week. This is people taking profits just as I did yesterday. Wait till it is listed and institutions have to buy it for their funds. This is a $5 stock. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, TechTech said:

@RCRanger03 I assume this is just healthy pull back? They havent had two down days in a row in over a month. I am wondering if this settles for a bit in the high 3s? What is your opinion?

Healthy pullback yes as long as it churns above $3.50... expensive pullback for me currently lol, but I've been expecting a $1 drop for a while now if you look back, luckily we built in $1+ run before it happened

We were wondering if it could break $3.50 before the bell yesterday. VAYU acquisition blew the top off of that which was big for upward mobility. What we are seeing today is called filling the gap, when a stock skyrockets past a whole dollar that means nobody is owning shares in that range, so the PPS just rockets or freefalls when it hits that range (with assistance from stoplosses). A sign of strength would be stairstepping through getting new shareholders in the gap and the settling around $4 - $4.15 again and churning there. We want consolidation at every level. What ALPP has been doing by gradually going up over weeks and setting new supports is the most healthy way to grow PPS that wont crash. I

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Healthy pullback yes as long as it churns above $3.50... expensive pullback for me currently lol, but I've been expecting a $1 drop for a while now if you look back, luckily we built in $1+ run before it happened

We were wondering if it could break $3.50 before the bell yesterday. VAYU acquisition blew the top off of that which was big for upward mobility. What we are seeing today is called filling the gap, when a stock skyrockets past a whole dollar that means nobody is owning shares in that range, so the PPS just rockets or freefalls when it hits that range (with assistance from stoplosses). A sign of strength would be stairstepping through getting new shareholders in the gap and the settling around $4 - $4.15 again and churning there. We want consolidation at every level. What ALPP has been doing by gradually going up over weeks and setting new supports is the most healthy way to grow PPS that wont crash. I

It looks like it is slowly creeping up to 4ish. Got down to 4.40 or so and now its back to 3.75. All of this seems very healthy. Do we know when they are listing on the Nasdaq?

3 minutes ago, TechTech said:

It looks like it is slowly creeping up to 4ish. Got down to 4.40 or so and now its back to 3.75. All of this seems very healthy. Do we know when they are listing on the Nasdaq?

If everything goes as the planned in the latest PR all the required filings submitted over the next few weeks and uplisting by Feb 1st. My first year old shares mature in March so I'll probably be selling some then. 

Edited by RCRanger03

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

TSNP has filed for their ticker change in Delaware this morning. That was a Q1 goal in 2021 so it would be excellent to get it done quick.

Added some more on the dip this morning. I've managed to acquire a healthy amount of shares, so hopefully this goes on a run as well. Also in on JADA and FPVD.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Added some more on the dip this morning. I've managed to acquire a healthy amount of shares, so hopefully this goes on a run as well. Also in on JADA and FPVD.

I might be stupid, but I really do believe in TSNP. Can't wait for it to be HMBL so some of the confusion stops. Same with FPVD becoming BIGT. These name changes mean a lot on shell plays. Did you get those .002s that printed this morning on FPVD? 

Also keeping my eyes on FINRA regarding QUTRD... the timeline to change to BRRN is today unless my counting is off because of Christmas being on a Friday. They had action with FINRA yesterday so today seems probable

Edited by RCRanger03

2 minutes ago, TechTech said:

Is FPVD a $1 stock to you or are you just flipping it between the small runs?

I will be keeping between 100k - 250k longterm, the rest is for flipping on run to pennies. Subject to change depending on who they act post ticker change to BIGT 

Their growth predictions seem... unreasonable. $2M this year to $6M next year to $400M 2022 , but like TSNP they have existing connections (and Clients) in place from SRAX, they have legit leadership with excellent credentials. I wouldn't be SHOCKED to see it run to $1 if they do everything they are claiming, just not expecting it this year. Want to be holding considerable shares if they do.

17 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I might be stupid, but I really do believe in TSNP. Can't wait for it to be HMBL so some of the confusion stops. Same with FPVD becoming BIGT. These name changes mean a lot on shell plays. Did you get those .002s that printed this morning on FPVD? 

Also keeping my eyes on FINRA regarding QUTRD... the timeline to change to BRRN is today unless my counting is off because of Christmas being on a Friday. They had action with FINRA yesterday so today seems probable

Have never invested in penny stocks, but I'm willing to give it a go.  Having said that, do you think the run to $1+ will come after the TSNP ticker is changed to HMBL?

Since more people are asking my thoughts, I guess I supposed to say these are my opinions not financial advice. I'm just some dude on the internet, don't trust me lol

7 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

.0021 on FPVD. JADA at $0.21.  What are we looking at for exit points on those? I'm ruined by ALPP and need to get back to a normal mindset of what a good return is.

TSNP seems to have a pretty significant infrastructure built out with HUMBL and it seems like it would scale well.

JADA you just need to wait for the merger news if it's Coinbase don't sell it will rocket to the moon. If it's not Coinbase get out, because it will nosedive.

FPVD I've traded from .0015 to .008 twice, it rejected at .005 on this latest spike. So I sell some in stages between .0049 and .0079 to cover your ass and profit. If it can break .008 then maybe sell some at .01, but then I'd hold to see what all it can do. 

9 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Have never invested in penny stocks, but I'm willing to give it a go.  Having said that, do you think the run to $1+ will come after the TSNP ticker is changed to HMBL?

TNSP won't have the juice to hit a dollar until the app comes out, or they announce equivalent news. Name Change will be a good step though

2 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Same here - just started with some of RCRangers picks middle of last year with money I was saving to buy a watch. I figured - if it goes up maybe I'll buy a nicer watch.

What I like is the fact that for a few thousand dollars I can buy a LOT of shares. So if it does go on a crazy run like ALPP, there's a massive return. If it shits the bed, I'm not out much. Obviously ALPP is an extreme outlier. But since its "play" money, its fun to gamble for the moonshot.

I have someone else who manages my real investments. I don't trust myself with that.