Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

7 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

I still have a million shares of XMET. Worth getting more? I think you mentioned Lazar may still be somewhat involved?

Lazar's lawyer Peter Chasey is still handling the court proceedings and the fact that Lazar is court appointed as the Custodian lead me to believe that in that regard he is still involved. Also there was a filing at one point that stated Lazar held 16M common shares. Unclear if he still does, but that would certainly make it interesting if he did hold onto them. Everything about XMET has been strange from a Lazar standpoint. His brand as been slow and consistent and this has been fast and out of the ordinary every step of the way. Can't tell if it's a good sign or not.

I'm costed out, so holding my remaining 7M shares as lotto tickets hoping for the boom. My other positions have afforded me the opportunity to gamble with this one. 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Lazar's lawyer Peter Chasey is still handling the court proceedings and the fact that Lazar is court appointed as the Custodian lead me to believe that in that regard he is still involved. Also there was a filing at one point that stated Lazar held 16M common shares. Unclear if he still does, but that would certainly make it interesting if he did hold onto them. Everything about XMET has been strange from a Lazar standpoint. His brand as been slow and consistent and this has been fast and out of the ordinary every step of the way. Can't tell if it's a good sign or not.

I'm costed out, so holding my remaining 7M shares as lotto tickets hoping for the boom. My other positions have afforded me the opportunity to gamble with this one. 

By other positions, do you perhaps mean ALPP?!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TechTech said:

By other positions, do you perhaps mean ALPP?!

It's been a good year, but lately yes

ALPP, TSNP, and FRSX (got out too early)

MINE (also got out too early) and a little bit FPVD since I'm costed out there with profits

OWUV is up 100% for me over the last week or so and continues to tease really taking off

On 12/23/2020 at 9:09 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

EOSE (EOS Energy Enterprises) +7.13 at 23.13.  Up 44% today.  The company makes zinc-ion batteries (think utility-scale clean energy storage) and went public a week before Thanksgiving. Zinc is emerging as a key challenger to lithium-ion batteries in utility-scale energy storage.  One of the things I dug up during DD that makes EOSE such an intriguing play is the role of Audrey Zibelman.  She has two new jobs after leaving as CEO of the Australian Energy Market Operator less than three months ago. She’s head of (Google) X and on the board of EOS energy.  X wants to play in the space and compete with Tesla and I would think that EOS energy is well on their radar.   I took half a position at 13.75 and another half at 15.09.  I didn’t share EOSE with the board because I was unsure if this would become a stonk.  So much for that.  Not buying at this level. Waiting for a pullback to 17-18 and will buy more for a total of 12,000 shares.  This thing’s going to be yuuuuuge.

EOSE +1.27 at 23.74.  Look at a chart of QS.  EOSE can do the same thing.  Wait for the pullback to 17-18 to establish a position.  EOSE and Tesla will be the big winners in energy storage.  

Alpp candle showing that yesterday was very bullish. After red days, Alpp has jumped up big. Should be another good green day on ALPP. 

Resistance is basically 4.80 so keep an eye out on that today. If it breaks through, $5 is happening. If you are trying to get back in, support is 3.58 but I would set a limit on 3.75ish unless it breaks 4.80, then you're fucked.

Edited by TechTech
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TechTech said:

RSI for ALPP is definitely ready for a bounce. It's shown the ability to run over 70 and even over 80 for multiple days. The 50s is ice cold.

5 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Can you expand on that and explain it like you're talking to someone who takes investment advice from a random poster on a football board?

Over 70 generally means overbought and indicates that it will dip, under 40 generally means oversold and indicates a movement back upwards

It's an indicator, and each stock has it's own flavor of those numbers. Honestly in my experience most stonks are known to ignore techinical indicators like RSI because they be crazy and illogical. ALPP may not be a stonk anymore

10 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Can you expand on that and explain it like you're talking to someone who takes investment advice from a random poster on a football board?

Yea, so in technical analysis you throw fundamentals out the window, which is anything right now anyway. You can day trade or time your buys by looking at some certain technical analysis. RSI or Fast Stochastics are what I look at to time when something is a good time to buy. If you look at that link, under the daily chart you see some lines. Think of them similiar to support and resistance. The support for me is around 3.80 and on top of that you see the RSI curving down. Those two things tell me its a good time to buy. On RSI the lower it is, it represents over sold. You can see on there where it is colored in red or blue. Red means it is wayyyyy oversold.  

Edited by TechTech
  • Hook 'Em 1

TSNP news HUMBL Financial White Papers

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5f7e0f64c2ca4d069511f5c9/5fe96dabf5428943133b2882_HUMBL Financial White Paper.pdf

At work and can't dig too deeply into it, but I like this little nugget

"HUMBL Financial™ notes that its BLOCK ETX strategies are OUTPERFORMING an estimated $63 TRILLION OF UNLEVERED MUTUAL FUNDS and ETFs through Calendar Year 2020, based on simulated and backtested performance.* US News and World Report, December 22, 2020."

EDIT: They're also hard at work trademarking :

Serial Number Reg. Number Word Mark Check Status Live/Dead
1 90402545 HUMBL PAY TSDR LIVE
2 90402504 HUMBL FINANCIAL TSDR LIVE
3 90393884 HUMBL MARKETPLACE TSDR LIVE
4 90393630 HUMBL STUDIOS TSDR LIVE
5 90370931 HUMBL MOBILE WALLET TSDR LIVE

12 88868377 HUMBL TSDR LIVE
13 88460564 5937720 HUMBL TSDR LIVE
14 88240846 5812286 HUMBL TSDR LIVE

8 88868382 HUMBL HUBS TSDR LIVE

Edited by RCRanger03

6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Are you swinging it? Seems like you could make decent daily money

I watch it constantly. I was yesterday. Made $1500 bucks in the morning and then bought again at 3.85. I am kind of nervous that it is going to take off again so I am hesitant to sell at 4.20ish. Alpp has only had back to back red days 4x this quarter.

I think at this point I am just going to hold. Think this becomes a $10 stock in 2021 with all the acquisitions, nasdaq listing, contracts, etc.

Edited by TechTech
  • Hook 'Em 1

Also if anyone would like to do me a solid. I'm close to qualifying for 10 free stocks on webull through invites.

It's a Chinese company, so take that into consideration, but I will say it is the best for morning scalping because it opens first at 4am central before any other broker. I killed it on frsx for months using WeBull

Incase someone was already thinking about signing up it would help me to use my invite link. https://act.webull.com/hs/RVUoKzFITJLh/anf/recommend_1567_A_push/wb_oversea

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, TechTech said:

I watch it constantly. I was yesterday. Made $1500 bucks in the morning and then bought again at 3.85. I am kind of nervous that it is going to take off again so I am hesitant to sell at 4.20ish. Alpp has only had back to back red days 4x this quarter.

I think at this point I am just going to hold. Think this becomes a $10 stock in 2021 with all the acquisitions, nasdaq listing, contracts, etc.

Nbc I Concur GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

2 minutes ago, Walte464 said:

Does this change anything on $3.85 being the low point or does it just add days to rocket launch?

If it is pulling back the authorized R/S then it's just clearing the airspace for more upward movement. It was the world's smallest R/S anyways and was voted on at a lower PPS so needed if they fell below the required NASDAQ listing reqs since then it's shown natural strength well above $3

32 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Ummm looks like ALPP just filed with the SEC to pull back the approved R/S from the 28th and having another vote a Q1 Shareholder meeting.

https://sec.report/Document/0001096906-20-000559/

Is that a typo in the filing, certainly they meant 2021, not 2020 - The Company’s Board of Directors has elected to hold a shareholder meeting in the first quarter of 2020, and will file and circulate a Proxy Statement on Schedule 14A, which will provide the holders of the Company’s common stock the right to vote on the matters presented at the shareholder meeting.

7 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Is that a typo in the filing, certainly they meant 2021, not 2020 - The Company’s Board of Directors has elected to hold a shareholder meeting in the first quarter of 2020, and will file and circulate a Proxy Statement on Schedule 14A, which will provide the holders of the Company’s common stock the right to vote on the matters presented at the shareholder meeting.

definitely typo, I've reached out to the ALPP IR contact

Okay so the Authorization of the Reverse Split is not off... but they are going to reduce it to 1-1.5 or 1-2 AND more importantly they will include their own shares in one if it happens. Remember authorization doesn't necessarily equate it happening. With the natural growth they're experiencing it's not necessary at this time. This step makes me feel more confident that they don't think they will need to use it in the future. It's definitely a Good Guy Kent move, I don't ever remember seeing an Executive Team doing something like this

Worth reading the whole thing, it's got some other goodies. Shareholder meeting is Jan 30th, and based on the previous timing I'd assume they'll announce the official NASDAQ uplisting at that time

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1606698/000109690620000563/alpp_pre14a.htm

Edited by RCRanger03

Detailed explanation of the R/S from that ALPP filing

PROPOSAL 3

TO AUTHORIZE THE BOARD TO FILE AN AMENDMENT TO THE CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION, AS AMENDED TO DATE, TO AUTHORIZE A REVERSE STOCK SPLIT OF THE COMPANY’S CLASS A, CLASS B, AND CLASS C COMMON STOCK, AND TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY TO ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS, INC.

General

On December 29, 2020, our board of directors approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation, as amended to date (the “Certificate of Incorporation”).

The form of amendment (the “Amendment”) would serve to effectuate a reverse split of the shares of Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock of the Company (the “Reverse Split”), and to change the name of the Company from Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd. to Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (the “Name Change”); and to file the Amended Certificate Amendment to reflect the Reverse Split and the Name Change. The Name Change is discussed below under the heading “Name Change.”  The Board seeks shareholder approval of the Amendment.

Amendment

The Amendment is an amendment (the “Reverse Split Amended Certificate”) to the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation, as amended to date (the “Certificate of Incorporation”), to effectuate a reverse split of the shares of Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock of the Company at a ratio of not less than 1-for-1.5 and not greater than 1-for-2, such ratio to be determined by the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Reverse Split”) at any time before filing the amendment with the State of Delaware (the “Reverse Split Amended Certificate”); to change the name of the Company from Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd. to Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (the “Name Change”); and to file the Amended Certificate Amendment to reflect the Reverse Split and the Name Change. The Name Change is discussed below under the heading “Name Change.”

Effecting the Reverse Split requires that ARTICLE IV of our Articles of Incorporation be amended to include a reference to the Reverse Split. The additional text added to ARTICLE IV is included in the Reverse Split Amended Certificate, which is attached as Appendix A to this Proxy Statement. If the Amendment is approved and if the Board determines that the Amendment is in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders, the Board will file the Reverse Split Amended Certificate with the Delaware Secretary of State, and the Board anticipates that the Reverse Split Amended Certificate, as well as the Reverse Split and the Name Change, will be effective upon its filing.

One principal effect of the Reverse Split would be to decrease the number of outstanding shares of our Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock. Except for de minimis adjustments that may result from the treatment of fractional shares as described below, the Reverse Split will not have any dilutive effect on our stockholders since each stockholder would hold the same percentage of our Class

A , Class B, and Class C Common Stock outstanding immediately following the Reverse Split as such stockholder held immediately prior to the Reverse Split. The relative voting and other rights that accompany the shares of Class A , Class B, and Class C Common Stock would not be affected by the Reverse Split. The table below sets forth the number of shares of our Class A , Class B, and Class C Common Stock outstanding before and after the Reverse Split based on the shares of Common Stock outstanding as of the Record Date.

Prior to the

Reverse Split

Assuming a

one-for-1.5

Reverse Split

Assuming a

one-for-two

Reverse Split

Aggregate Number of Shares of Class A Common Stock

Aggregate Number of Shares of Class B Common Stock

Aggregate Number of Shares of Class C Common Stock

In the event that the reverse split is effectuated, the Reverse Split Amended Certificate will not change the authorized number or the par value of our Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock. The Amendment will have no effect on our issued or authorized Preferred Stock. The Reverse Split will result in additional authorized but unissued shares of our Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock which will become available to be issued by the Board in its business judgment for all corporate purposes. In this respect, the remaining authorized shares of Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock, and our shares of Preferred Stock may be used for various purposes, including, without limitation, raising capital, providing equity incentives to employees, officers or directors, effecting stock dividends, establishing strategic relationships with other companies and expanding our business through the acquisition of other businesses or products. We do not currently have any plans, proposals or arrangements to issue any of the newly available authorized shares that result from the Reverse Split for any purposes.

Reasons for the Reverse Split

The reasons for up listing to a National Exchange and a Reverse Split are various and wide.  However, our Board of Directors believes that none of these reasons is more important than the ability to enhance our business model of DSF and to grow shareholder value. There are numerous businesses in the United States that could fit into our DSF business model; however, our Board has found that it is difficult to effectuate M&A transactions while listed on the OTCQB.  It is our Board’s belief that Alpine 4 will grow into a larger and more diverse company with a corresponding growth in revenues if we have the focused attention and access to capital that is more available to companies trading on a national exchange.  

There can be no assurances that our revenue base will increase, or that we will cause an application to be filed to list our Class A Common Stock for trading on any national exchange, or if we do so, that our application will be accepted, despite the Reverse Split. However, our Board believes that history shows that the likelihood of success is high. The market price of our Class A Common Stock is also based on factors which may be unrelated to the number of shares outstanding. These factors include performance, general economic and market conditions and other factors, many of which are beyond our control.

Our Board also has confidence that the Reverse Split and any resulting increase in the per share price of our Class A Common Stock should enhance the acceptability and marketability of our Class A Common Stock to the financial community and investing public. Many institutional investors have policies prohibiting them from holding lower-priced stocks in their portfolios, which reduces the number of potential buyers of our Class A Common Stock, although we have not been told by them that is the reason for not investing in our Class A Common Stock. Additionally, analysts at many brokerage firms are reluctant to recommend lower-priced stocks to their clients or monitor the activity of lower-priced stocks. Brokerage houses frequently have internal practices and policies that discourage individual brokers from dealing in lower-priced stocks. Further, because brokers’ commissions on lower-priced stock generally represent a higher percentage of the stock price than commissions on higher priced stock, investors in lower-priced stocks pay transaction costs which are a higher percentage of their total share value, which may limit the willingness of individual investors and institutions to purchase our Class A Common Stock. The anticipated Reverse Split is not expected to be in connection with a going private transaction.

We cannot assure you that the Board will ultimately determine to effect the Reverse Split or if effected, that the Reverse Split will have any of the desired effects described above. More specifically, we cannot assure you, that the market price of our Class A Common Stock will not decrease to its pre-split level, or that our market capitalization will be equal to the market capitalization before the Reverse Split.

Potential Disadvantages of the Reverse Split

As noted above, the principal purpose of the Reverse Split would be to help increase the per share market price of our Class A Common Stock by a factor of between 1.5 and 2, depending on the ultimate ratio selected by our Board of Directors. We cannot assure you, however, that the Reverse Split will accomplish the market price objective for any meaningful period of time. While we expect that the reduction in the number of outstanding shares of Class A Common Stock will increase the market price of our Class A Common Stock, we cannot assure you that the Reverse Split will increase the market price of our Class A Common Stock by permanent increase in the market price of our Class A Common Stock. The price of our Class A Common Stock is dependent upon many factors, including our business and financial performance, general market conditions and prospects for future success. If the per share market price does not increase proportionately as a result of the Reverse Split, then the value of our Company as measured by our stock capitalization could be reduced.

The number of shares held by each individual stockholder would be reduced if the Reverse Split is implemented. This will increase the number of stockholders who hold less than a “round lot,” or 100 shares. This has a disadvantage inasmuch as the transaction costs to stockholders selling “odd lots” are typically higher on a per share basis. Consequently, the Reverse Split could increase the transaction costs to existing stockholders in the event they wish to sell all or a portion of their position.

Although our Board believes that the decrease in the number of shares of our Class A Common Stock outstanding as a consequence of the Reverse Split and the anticipated increase in the market price of our Class A Common Stock could encourage interest in our Class A Common Stock and possibly promote greater liquidity for our stockholders, such liquidity could also be adversely affected by the reduced number of shares outstanding after the Reverse Split.

Effecting the Reverse Split

If the Amendment is approved, and if our Board concludes that it is in the best interests of our Company and our stockholders to effect the Reverse Split, the Reverse Split Amended Certificate will be filed with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware. The actual timing of the filing of the Amended Certificate with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware to effect the Reverse Split will be determined by our Board. In addition, if for any reason our Board deems it advisable to do so, the Reverse Split may be abandoned at any time prior to the filing of the Reverse Split Amended Certificate, without further action by our stockholders. The Reverse Split will be effective as of the date of filing with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware or at such time and date as specified in the Reverse Split Articles of Amendment (the “Effective Time”).

Upon the filing of the Reverse Split Amended Certificate, without further action on our part or our stockholders, the outstanding shares of Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock held by stockholders of record as of the Effective Time would be converted into a lesser number of shares of Class A, Class B, and Class C Common Stock based on a Reverse Split ratio as determined by the Board. For example, if you presently hold 300 shares of our Class A Common Stock, you would hold 150 shares of our Class A Common Stock following the Reverse Split if the ratio is one-for-two.