Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Just noticed that Quantumscape has fallen from $130 to $50 in the last week or so......and still has a market cap of close to $20 billion ($10 million revenue, -$65 million operating income).  Meanwhile you can buy a company like Dana Industries that sells hundreds of millions of dollars worth of electrical components ( electric motor and drive system, battery modules and battery management, thermal management and onboard charger and auxiliary systems) to many of the EV startups as a component supplier. Their market cap is $2 billion ( $7 billion in revenue, $200 million in operating income). Crazy shit with some of these valuations.

Just now, Harrison Stafford
33 minutes ago, Chapo said:

Good find, just sold $4 feb put for 70 cents.

Yes, the UUUU options are cheap.  Hope everyone took a position in NK as it's getting ready to take off.  Hold on for the ride.

I’m on the NK train at 12.8 averaged.

Loaded up on ALPP today at 2.75.

Sold Xmet with a 20 percent gain and counted my blessings. Sitting on a small FPVD position and a larger TSNP which is pure stonk as I could see it going either way.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:04 PM, Wally Fairway said:

It would be a waste to not do something since the market is still open
So why not strangle something?
Need SPY to move when 2021 opens
SPY-strangele-12-31-2020

Closed out calls about 10:30 for a $600 loss, then closed out the puts in 2 transactions for just over a $1,400 profit - the only thing I made money on today. Though I did take the proceeds and buy another 1,000 shares of ALPP at $2.75.
Let's see what tomorrow brings - I hope it isn't more of this as I'm not very hedged....so hold onto your butts

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Just noticed that Quantumscape has fallen from $130 to $50 in the last week or so......and still has a market cap of close to $20 billion ($10 million revenue, -$65 million operating income).  Meanwhile you can buy a company like Dana Industries that sells hundreds of millions of dollars worth of electrical components ( electric motor and drive system, battery modules and battery management, thermal management and onboard charger and auxiliary systems) to many of the EV startups as a component supplier. Their market cap is $2 billion ( $7 billion in revenue, $200 million in operating income). Crazy shit with some of these valuations.

Take a look at EOSE.  Had posted about it earlier in this thread.  It could run like QS which took a while to get noticed and then went parabolic. The difference is QS went parabolic to a $50B market cap, I see this running to a $5B cap and $100 per share. 

41 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Take a look at EOSE.  Had posted about it earlier in this thread.  It could run like QS which took a while to get noticed and then went parabolic. The difference is QS went parabolic to a $50B market cap, I see this running to a $5B cap and $100 per share. 

You know anything about their warrants(EOSEW)? I took a quick glance on Seeking alpha and the most recent article mentions warrants as a potentially better investment vehicle. They are currently selling at $9.48 and give you the right to purchase  a share for $11.50 (according to comments on SA). This is about all I can find:

image.thumb.png.be10940db451575263b4c58627b6a71e.png

So add $9.48 and $11.50, and you get $20.98, which is significantly below the current price of ~$24.00. It sounds like they aren't exercisable yet, and I am trying to find out when they will be and what the criteria will be. I guess as they get closer to becoming exercisable, they rise in price. Over the last month, EOSEW has appreciated much faster than the stock:

EOSEW - 12/1/20 - $3.83, 1/4/21 - $9.48

EOSE - 12/1/20 - $13.77, 1/4/21 - $23.90 

I'm intrigued, but 1.) I cant seem to find the specifics on these warrants, and 2.) in general I know dick about warrants.  I presume there is a good reason for the price discrepancy tied to risk,  but if you are bullish on the company and expect the price to keep going up, it seems like this might be an angle to look at. There seems to be a discount rather than the premium you have to pay for an option. I guess I can pour through their website or annual reports when I have some time, but what am I missing here? 

56 minutes ago, Blotto said:

You know anything about their warrants(EOSEW)? I took a quick glance on Seeking alpha and the most recent article mentions warrants as a potentially better investment vehicle. They are currently selling at $9.48 and give you the right to purchase  a share for $11.50 (according to comments on SA). This is about all I can find:

image.thumb.png.be10940db451575263b4c58627b6a71e.png

So add $9.48 and $11.50, and you get $20.98, which is significantly below the current price of ~$24.00. It sounds like they aren't exercisable yet, and I am trying to find out when they will be and what the criteria will be. I guess as they get closer to becoming exercisable, they rise in price. Over the last month, EOSEW has appreciated much faster than the stock:

EOSEW - 12/1/20 - $3.83, 1/4/21 - $9.48

EOSE - 12/1/20 - $13.77, 1/4/21 - $23.90 

I'm intrigued, but 1.) I cant seem to find the specifics on these warrants, and 2.) in general I know dick about warrants.  I presume there is a good reason for the price discrepancy tied to risk,  but if you are bullish on the company and expect the price to keep going up, it seems like this might be an angle to look at. There seems to be a discount rather than the premium you have to pay for an option. I guess I can pour through their website or annual reports when I have some time, but what am I missing here? 

Sounds like you know about as much about warrants as I know. Yes, there is a disconnect in price between the warrants and the stock, but damned if I know why.

24 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Sounds like you know about as much about warrants as I know. Yes, there is a disconnect in price between the warrants and the stock, but damned if I know why.

well, this appears to be what I need to figure out the terms of the warrant, but its a beating   https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1805077/000121390020012717/fs12020a4ex4-4_brileyprinc.htm

5 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

CHEK running hard, had a starter position but have been too busy to stay on top of my stonk acct, wish I'd bought more

I watched a portion of some dudes video on CHEK last night and told myself to look at it first thing in the morning. When I checked it was at .85, and I almost bought, then decided I would wait for it to settle back down. At $2.40 after hours, I guess I'll be waiting for awhile. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

CHEK running hard, had a starter position but have been too busy to stay on top of my stonk acct, wish I'd bought more

Yep, wanted to get in first thing and set up a limit order. Premarket trading went beyond that and left me pissed (once again) that I don’t use a service that would allow me to it trade premarket. I can’t believe how much it skyrocketed today.

3 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Who do you use?

I guess I should clarify. I use a couple different ones but my freed up money was in Schwab and it wouldn’t let me set up a premarket trade for this stock for some reason. I don’t know if it was something I’m doing wrong but I know it hasn’t let me a couple times in the past either. 

If I tried to set it up now, it would let me, but wouldn’t when I needed it to.

3 hours ago, NateHitch said:
7 hours ago, Blotto said:
giphy.gif
Not sure whats driving it, but NOVN is on a nice tear the last week or so. 

Not sure either, I think it's just running in sympathy to BNGO but NOVN has some catalysts coming. Chart looks primed for a nice run, much more solid and stable this time around

They are hitting some trial enrollment targets and should be reading out top line results in 2Q. 

I'm now in to ten. 

• Like 1

They are hitting some trial enrollment targets and should be reading out top line results in 2Q. 
I'm now in to ten. 
Novn is my biggest position now, I've been in and out of it since the run in June but currently fully loaded at .63 IDEX is acting like a little bitch so I moved a lot of that to novn.

Nitracil kills and prevents covid. Throw in a new, more contagious variant and ok then, let's go
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Yes, the UUUU options are cheap.  Hope everyone took a position in NK as it's getting ready to take off.  Hold on for the ride.

Sold $10 Feb put for 80 cents and bought $20 Feb call with it. Lets go!

• Hook 'Em 1

Some of my smaller plays are lining up...

QUTRD is now BRRN hoping for a PR today

OWUV up 300% for me, without news. Wonder what long overdue news would be. B Corp official? Nate Boyer's movie news? Another acquisition?

MEDH peeked over a penny for the first time in a while. Getting closer back to even. Need to hear about the change to DAZE

My million shares or over club is also simmering

XMET status update due on Friday with the court, sometimes these comes with news, but 2/1 is the motion to bar unassisted claims

FPVD will become BIGT when Kerner becomes CEO. Announced yesterday so can't be long now.

SNVP still dead quiet, the more TSPG runs though the more interesting it becomes. Connections keeping me in

And of course my big boys club ALPP & TSNP taking an expensive nap . Knocked me down 50k yesterday by themselves

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Some of my smaller plays are lining up...

QUTRD is now BRRN hoping for a PR today

OWUV up 300% for me, without news. Wonder what long overdue news would be. B Corp official? Nate Boyer's movie news? Another acquisition?

MEDH peeked over a penny for the first time in a while. Getting closer back to even. Need to hear about the change to DAZE

My million shares or over club is also simmering

XMET status update due on Friday with the court, sometimes these comes with news, but 2/1 is the motion to bar unassisted claims

FPVD will become BIGT when Kerner becomes CEO. Announced yesterday so can't be long now.

SNVP still dead quiet, the more TSPG runs though the more interesting it becomes. Connections keeping me in

And of course my big boys club ALPP & TSNP taking an expensive nap . Knocked me down 50k yesterday by themselves

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What the fuck is going on with ALPP

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, SuperSport said:

I mean, this is awesome and all, but every dollar it goes up, I die a little more inside. That measly $1800 would be $120k rn...

You?  I was trying to decide whether to put $5k of my PPP money into CEMI or ALPP.  Put it in CEMI and got crushed.  Bought 500 shares of ALPP at .07 with what was left after the CEMI transaction.  Ended up losing about $3k on CEMI.  My $5k of ALPP would be worth over $150k even at today's annoying price.  I would have sold it at RC's $3.50 mark and made out with $350k.  Ouch.  

• Rage+1 1

You?  I was trying to decide whether to put $5k of my PPP money into CEMI or ALPP.  Put it in CEMI and got crushed.  Bought 500 shares of ALPP at .07 with what was left after the CEMI transaction.  Ended up losing about $3k on CEMI.  My $5k of ALPP would be worth over $150k even at today's annoying price.  I would have sold it at RC's $3.50 mark and made out with $350k.  Ouch.  
Ooof. That hurts. I sold 60k shares at between. 11 and .15 to cover my initial buy in. Held the rest and bought back a portion of that at 0.20. I've made a killing regardless, but damn, 60k more shares would be pretty damn nice about now. Sold some at 3.10, $3.50, and $4.62. Still own a fair amount and have added back in at $2.85 and $2.16.

Just now, RCRanger03
1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lol ALPP you tank

HoneyALPP don't give a shit, HoneyALPP TAKES what it WANTS

Holy shit. Down to nearly 2, I buy liquidating other holdings only to see it jump over 3 again. Crazy town, I couldn’t find anything except profit taking to explain the drop or the subsequent rise.

22 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Annnnddddd here comes the resells from people that bought in the low 2s this morning

Was just noticing this. Took the kids to putt putt this morning, so wasn't stonking. Wondering what lower support ALPP might see - might set a limit order and try to catch a dip, maybe catch the shorts first thing tomorrow AM. 2.25? 2.35? Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

What do you guys see after-hours on ALPP? eTrade ticker is showing 1.59 bid and 6.00 ask, which seems a BIT odd. I've got an order in at 2.45, but don't want to buy at 2.45 at the open only to have the price set at 1.60 or whatever for the day.

AH on penny stonks is really another level of brave.  I'd wait until the open, this stock goes hard in the paint all day.  If you have time to watch it you can trade it.

52 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

AH on penny stonks is really another level of brave.  I'd wait until the open, this stock goes hard in the paint all day.  If you have time to watch it you can trade it.

I'm not trying to trade AH. But I do have a limit order that's open, and I'd rather not fill mine at 2.45 and then have the stock sit at 1.45 if that's where it opens.

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I believe I remember @RCRanger03being invested in TLSS at some point. Anyone else in on this? Ranger, what’s your thoughts on this company over the next year?

I was indeed in TLSS, but got out too early to make the profits that some did. Honestly haven't thought about it for a while. What's going on there? They still contracting with Amazon?

FPVD thinking about making a run on no news. The FINRA posting of a pending name change to BIGT (according to that last PR about the new CEO said it would happen concurrently with him becoming CEO) would probably set off a mini run. If that happens the resistance bands at .005 and .008 if you're looking for staged exits I'd sell a notch or 2 below those. If it breaks .0088 then maybe see how high it goes I bet that it would go above a penny and then some, but so far that has been the ceiling

14 hours ago, nycHorn said:

If ALPP opens at 1.45 it’ll be like Black Friday at Walmart.
OTC don’t trade AH. I wouldn’t be too concerned with the bid and ask. I think people put those in hoping for a fat fingered miracle.

I would break my don't buy over a dollar rule for $1.45 ALPP, and to be clear I've never broken that rule for any OTC. From the new filing they moved Shareholder meeting to Feb 5th. 

Also MEDH is definitely liking the election results. Think I may hold on to what I have left and see if the MORES act can pass now

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

I would break my don't buy over a dollar rule for $1.45 ALPP, and to be clear I've never broken that rule for any OTC. From the new filing they moved Shareholder meeting to Feb 5th. 

Also MEDH is definitely liking the election results. Think I may hold on to what I have left and see if the MORES act can pass now

ALPP touched 2.35 long enough to fill my order, so I'm in for a medium stake ... legggoo!

Edited by capnamerca