Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

2 minutes ago, B00M said:

AMC maybe rebounding. Of course I couldn't buy it at $7.50 to lower my cost basis. Thanks Fidelity!

Still unsure whether AMC is going to get similar GME treatment. I did buy a little more to bring my basis under 10 but... STONKs looking not so stank today. Weathering the storm I suppose and looking for areas that's worth putting more in.

Edited by ZB'Tejas

9 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

There is already a class action thread going on over there....

Gonna be interesting to hear how they defend allowing people to buy NKLA at a $10B market cap when they have no revenue and their CEO was forced to resign for fraud. Just how concerned are they about their clients well-being? Oh yeah, they don't give a fuck.

Edited by Blotto
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

so i'm probably gonna get horsefucked on my 2 gme shares, but i guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. fucking criminal counter manipulation. they got caught, but they'll still win in the end.

1234. i bought a share to enjoy the fun.

1 hour ago, 936horn said:

I honestly believe all this fuckery by the funds/RH has galvanized the longs. GME is literally about to rocket past 500. They done fucked up

GME more than makes up for BB and BBBY.  I’ll dump it and take way more than enough to cover BB and BBBY going to zero.  I’ll just hold those 2 until they’re the flavor of the day again.  

11 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Here is what I believe. Now that the powers that be are alerted to this Nat Turner rebellion of the unwashed masses, the status quo is going to move quickly to put snuff this out. The shorts will be cajoled by their peers to settle if need be, but what I think is more likely is the WSB army will not be able to diamond hands. Too much money is going to have been made and they will fall apart and it's going to crash faster than it's run up. This is not investment advice, but I'm shorting left, right and center on this one.

Anybody else short the heck out GME yesterday when you still could? 

The only reason GME is falling is because Diamond Hands aren't HODLing.

You might not be able to buy but that doesn't mean you have to sell. Of course, as soon as you start to panic and have a human emotion about money, you start to think, hey, I need to cash in this money.

And this, my friends, is how you get the NFL players agreeing to a horrible collective bargaining agreement like they always do. 

Big money/owners know that the little guy is always going to revert back to the mean of self-interest and security. @Bone3421 did you sell? Or are you hands glass cutters?

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

GME more than makes up for BB and BBBY.  I’ll dump it and take way more than enough to cover BB and BBBY going to zero.  I’ll just hold those 2 until they’re the flavor of the day again.  

Yep looks like I'm a proud owner of NAKD for the long haul.

Wonder what the company does.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I don't own any GME anymore and I made money on it, but this shit is criminal and nothing is going to happen. Just astounding. Land of the free, as long as you're rich and connected.

Not just rich. Plenty of people on this board are rich. None of us are in the club that you are referencing though. This is the Gabe Plotkin, $300mm bonus LAST YEAR level guys.

• Hook 'Em 2

You might not be able to buy but that doesn't mean you have to sell. Of course, as soon as you start to panic and have a human emotion about money, you start to think, hey, I need to cash in this money.
And this, my friends, is how you get the NFL players agreeing to a horrible collective bargaining agreement like they always do. 
Big money/owners know that the little guy is always going to revert back to the mean of self-interest and security. [mention=1923]Bone3421[/mention] did you sell? Or are you hands glass cutters?
I sold...fuck it not playing a rigged game would be stupid if I did

Got out at 195$

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Lol I still did well but by the time I actually got out of GME it was $100 off what I thought I’m sold at.  This is fraudulent BS.  Assholes at HF always win...

And yep BB and BBBY are holds for me   Fuck it   

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

So who holds the equity in Robin Hood?  Because that's probably going to be worthless after today.  And they probably realized that when they made the decision to restrict share purchases.

Robin Hood should consider a name change

Edited by B00M
Horsefuckery perhaps
  • Hook 'Em 1

So who holds the equity in Robin Hood?  Because that's probably going to be worthless after today.  And they probably realized that when they made the decision to restrict share purchases.
Citedal....the same citadel that gave Melvin capital a bunch of $$$ a few days ago when they were taking it in the shorts (pun intended) on gme

Our Mission

Robinhood’s mission is to democratize finance for all. We believe that everyone should have access to the financial markets, so we’ve built Robinhood from the ground up to make investing friendly, approachable, and understandable for newcomers and experts alike.

well done, shitheads

• Hook 'Em 1

What I want to know is WHO is being allowed to continue trading and WHY? (Realistically I already know but I want to hear the brokerages explain why certain customers should be allowed to participate in the market and others should not.)

This is the most blatant example of fucking over the poor to save the rich I’ve ever seen. Lawsuits and jail time should result from it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Big money/owners know that the little guy is always going to revert back to the mean of self-interest and security. @Bone3421 did you sell? Or are you hands glass cutters?

The news that Redditors can't buy is a sign for everyone who isn't on the Diamonds hand side to sell and run for the doors. If you ever turn off the ability for a highly active stock to be bought indefinitely you will cause the stock to drop by huge numbers. Honestly I'm surprised given the ridiculous nature of the ban that it didn't drop more.

11 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I don't think so. Look at the volume. Doesn't make sense. This is the shorts attacking.