Gotta Love Craig Way Catch-All Thread

LTtxfan

Gotta Love Craig Way!!  🤘

Could not find a thread about Craig Way, so had to start one...

Rod Babers on his show today played a recording of Craig Way reading the lyrics of "Going Back to Cali"  (LL Cool J).

Great Stuff... I'll add a link later when available

• Like 2

I farm, so I spend much of football season in a tractor cab.  I listen to all the Big 12 games, as well as any others nationally I find intriguing.  Way is probably the best overall pxp guy in the league.  It's a stunning contrast to hear him and then switch over to OU's slobbering goobers (who crack me up, but come off borderline slapstick).  He's much more professional, but not to the point of being a stiff.

I would rank the Big 12 crews as following:

Texas

ISU

WVU

OK State

OU

Tech

KSU

TCU

KU

Rape

• Like 4

Craig is superb, but for those that remember further back he was preceded by Bill Schoening, who was also fantastic.  Our program has been blessed with great playcallers for decades.

Edit:  And I almost forgot, before Bill we had Brad Sham.  Pretty impressive.

Edited by nunna yo bizness
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I farm, so I spend much of football season in a tractor cab.  I listen to all the Big 12 games, as well as any others nationally I find intriguing.  Way is probably the best overall pxp guy in the league.  It's a stunning contrast to hear him and then switch over to OU's slobbering goobers (who crack me up, but come off borderline slapstick).  He's much more professional, but not to the point of being a stiff.

I would rank the Big 12 crews as following:

Texas

ISU

WVU

OK State

OU

Tech

KSU

TCU

KU

Rape

Man, I can’t tell you how many fall Saturdays as a teenager I spent in the cab of a John Deere 4440 listening to college football on the radio getting stoned out of my mind. Good times...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Craig is superb, but for those that remember further back he was preceded by Bill Schoening, who was also fantastic.  Our program has been blessed with great playcallers for decades.

the team of Schoening, Way, and Wallace was as good as it gets. 

• Like 4

Bill Little.

I think Craig is great at his job.  He's the ultimate professional and glad he's behind the mic for the Horns.  That said that mf'er  has a very punchable face and if he wasn't on our side i'd think he looks like a pervy douche.    

Edited by RollLeft

Link to an interesting Old interview of Craig Way by Roger Enrich.

https://vokalnow.com/audio/1234 

"One On One #15 - Craig Way"

Roger - somehow - catches up with the voice of the Texas Longhorns (and Texas high school football) Craig Way about his hectic schedule and his life since the loss of his wife last year.

28 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Link to an interesting Old interview of Craig Way by Roger Enrich.

https://vokalnow.com/audio/1234 

"One On One #15 - Craig Way"

Roger - somehow - catches up with the voice of the Texas Longhorns (and Texas high school football) Craig Way about his hectic schedule and his life since the loss of his wife last year.

DAMN AUTOCORRECT...

It's Roger Emrich!!

one-on-one.jpg

Edited by LTtxfan