Gotta Love Craig Way Catch-All Thread

LTtxfan

1 hour ago, You don't know me said:

Craig Way is a treasure.  We are lucky to have him.  Living in Missouri now I don't hear him as much as I'd like.  I used to love listening to him talk about Texas High School football.  The man just knows his business.

If you use HornFM app, you can hear Craig Way right now... 😀 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, You don't know me said:

Listening now.  Now if I can just get people to stop inviting me to conference calls between 10 and 12 I'd be good.  I may just block my time off in my calendar.

Always replays here...

https://hornfm.com/craig-way-with-jeff-howe/ 

Light the Tower

WEEKDAYS FROM 10AM-12PM

Hosted by Craig Way with Jeff Howe

Here's Today's Inaugural "Light The Tower" Show...

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Goodman said:

Howe, buckeye Hogan with aggy Chad should be on tape delay from 3-6AM. Howe is awful. Dunn and Babers can carry a show, not sure why they added Kellner and his already tired schtick. 

I love Craig but as a radio show host he really needs someone with a livelier personality to offset his statistician type demeanor. I cannot possibility think of a worse co-host to go with Craig than Jeff Howe who has the personality traits of a squash. To that point I loved when Craig and Rod were together at the Zone, I listened to that over anything on the Horn back then

Edited by TankedBevo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

He is starting to drive me crazy with how there seems to be more excitement in his voice when something bad is happening to us than good. His voice gets all excited and I think he is about to say a West Virginia dude fumbled or we got a pick but instead he's about to start counting down yards toward the end zone.

I know this season hasn't given him many chances to get excited over our own plays, but this has been driving me nuts for weeks now. Honestly, he needs to soak up some Dave South, lol.

It was good to hear Moreland back with him yesterday. Roger Wallace does absolutely nothing for me.

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He is starting to drive me crazy with how there seems to be more excitement in his voice when something bad is happening to us than good. His voice gets all excited and I think he is about to say a West Virginia dude fumbled or we got a pick but instead he's about to start counting down yards toward the end zone.

I know this season hasn't given him many chances to get excited over our own plays, but this has been driving me nuts for weeks now. Honestly, he needs to soak up some Dave South, lol.

It was good to hear Moreland back with him yesterday. Roger Wallace does absolutely nothing for me.

I speak old, let me help you out. That is not excitement in his voice….it’s fear.

We olds project fear that way when the world as we know it is about to go to hell. Or our team is losing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

5v137v.gif

• Drool 1

• 1 year later...

If interested...  New article on Craig Way

Screenshot_2022-12-14-12-41-23_kindlephoto-10295211.png.1f72482abc4da2335850bcaf8fe8c044.png

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2022/12/13/-voice-of-texas-football-craig-way-found-his-early-on?ref=article_preview_title 

Hall of Fame Texas Longhorns play-by-play announcer Craig Way found broadcasting voice early in life, leading to legacies in college, high school sports

Mike Craven     Dec 13th, 2022

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/29/2020 at 11:57 AM, nunna yo bizness said:

Craig is superb, but for those that remember further back he was preceded by Bill Schoening, who was also fantastic.  Our program has been blessed with great playcallers for decades.

Edit:  And I almost forgot, before Bill we had Brad Sham.  Pretty impressive.

Schoening = best ever in Longhorn sports broadcasting imho. Nice guy to boot.

• Hook 'Em 1