Garth Brooks Wears Barry Sanders Jersey. Dumbasses Think It is Bernie Sanders

Vic Mackey

Yeah, but the jersey is silver because Bernie is so old and the letters/numbers are White & Blue to represent his allegiance to the State of Israel.  

I'm guessing some of these same morons will boycott KFC (which is fine dining to them, admittedly) because of Colonel Sanders?

I assume you Cowboys fans will be burning your Deion Sanders jerseys just to avoid confusion (plus you know, those Jewish colors again)?

I'd guess they'll avoid the Larry Sanders show, but there's no way that group would get a single joke on that entire series. 

And did any of these selfish fucks ever stop to imagine that perhaps Garth was just celebrating, in jersey form, the southern muse which has inspired his brilliant country music for lo these many years, Mrs. Sarah Huckabee Sanders?  Huh?  Any of you fuckers ever think of that, you selfish bastards! 

"Friends in Low Places" is actually about her Right Eyeball!

To be fair, a story about Garth Brooks and Barry Sanders (both of whom were varsity athletes around the same time at Okl. State) should have never teetered into politics. 

But, reading is hard.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Because it is about stupid ass people, not anything politically serious.

I mean, since when did Bernie Sanders have a jersey about him anyways? Morons.

You misspelled maroons. 

Hey, we're progressing as a society, and certainly as a message board.  We haven't even talked about, days later, how weird it is for an financially successful grown man to wear a football jersey into a public space.  

We are coming back together, America.  Let's heal!