Oddest thing a woman ever said to you during sexy time

mulletpelini

16 minutes ago, Spaulding Smails said:

Let me preface this with the fact that I've been married 16 years and I have three kids, so sex can be anything from wild monkey sex to a 5 min quickie.  Depends on the situation and available time.  My wife does a good job of keeping things fresh, but sometimes it's more of a pressure relief than a drawn-out event.  Last week, Aunt Flo was in town, so my wife offered up a BJ.  I gladly accepted.  Just before beginning, she said, "do you think your mom still gives your dad head?"  I'm usually not one to let things distract me, but I gotta admit, this got into my head.  I powered through, though.  Just took some serious mind shifting.

Haha sounds like she likes a challenge.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Spaulding Smails said:

Let me preface this with the fact that I've been married 16 years and I have three kids, so sex can be anything from wild monkey sex to a 5 min quickie.  Depends on the situation and available time.  My wife does a good job of keeping things fresh, but sometimes it's more of a pressure relief than a drawn-out event.  Last week, Aunt Flo was in town, so my wife offered up a BJ.  I gladly accepted.  Just before beginning, she said, "do you think your mom still gives your dad head?"  I'm usually not one to let things distract me, but I gotta admit, this got into my head.  I powered through, though.  Just took some serious mind shifting.

nm

Edited by Iceman

7 hours ago, Spaulding Smails said:

You know that she said that hoping that you couldn't power through, and she wouldn't have to go through with the BJ, don't you? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Got after it with old girlfriend the second we got in the door.  Pulling of clothes, grabbing, groping, tugging and pulling.  She was all ready to rock after a black tie shindig and some champagne.  We just couldn’t get after it fast enough.  

As I’m thrusting into her I notice her toes are curling up and as I de-thrust I notice her toes uncurl.   After 2-3 minutes of this action, she says “deadshank, take my panty hose off, would you?”

This thread delivers 

13 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Baby, punch me in the face. No, not a baby slap, a hard punch. (I didn’t)

That was a one night stand to remember.

Yeah, I dodged a bullet with a chick once who told me in advance that she liked that kinda shit.  I knew right then that it was a 1 way ticket to an aggravated assault or rape charge & ended all contact pretty quickly after that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

For 2-1/2... 3 years, I was stage manager for a band in Fort Lauderdale.

I also ran around in the same circles as Brian Warner before he got fameous & Saigon Kick were 2 warehouse bays over from us.

She wanted to hang @ some of our gigs.

So love really was on the way

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

For 2-1/2... 3 years, I was stage manager for a band in Fort Lauderdale.

I also ran around in the same circles as Brian Warner before he got fameous & Saigon Kick were 2 warehouse bays over from us.

She wanted to hang @ some of our gigs.

oh I thought she wanted to do butt stuff to you.