Oddest thing a woman ever said to you during sexy time

mulletpelini

I dated a friend of mine wife's sister a few years ago. One time while she was blowing me she stops, takes a selfie with my dick next to her face and said "My mom doesn't believe it's almost bigger than my face!" sends it to her and goes back to work like it was nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, butthurt said:

I dated a friend of mine wife's sister a few years ago. One time while she was blowing me she stops, takes a selfie with my dick next to her face and said "My mom doesn't believe it's almost bigger than my face!" sends it to her and goes back to work like it was nothing. 

So when did you bang the mom?  

12 hours ago, butthurt said:

giphy.gif

None of us here are chicks. We arent banging you. These made up stories wont work unless Nowthis is back on the forum.

7 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

God damn.. I've got a few.

"You seemed to enjoy pissing on me. If we do it in the bath tub with the shower on will you shit on me?" 

I want you to break into my house and try to fuck me while I resist. 

Can I suck your dick while you watch the game? I promise not to block the TV.

Did we have anal sex? (We hadn't)

You should let me take you to the Kohler resort, I'll bring my daughter. (Her daughter was 15, there was some real fucked up shit implied in further conversation) "You're man enough for both of us"

Hit me, no in the face, with your fist. Hard.

The title of this thread is "oddest thing", not "best thing".

• Like 3

God damn.. I've got a few.
"You seemed to enjoy pissing on me. If we do it in the bath tub with the shower on will you shit on me?" 
I want you to break into my house and try to fuck me while I resist. 
Can I suck your dick while you watch the game? I promise not to block the TV.
Did we have anal sex? (We hadn't)
You should let me take you to the Kohler resort, I'll bring my daughter. (Her daughter was 15, there was some real fucked up shit implied in further conversation) "You're man enough for both of us"
Hit me, no in the face, with your fist. Hard.

I thought I had done some messed up shit, but damn

13 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

No matter what is posted after that, it wont be able to be "one up'd".

On 3/11/2020 at 11:38 AM, butthurt said:

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

"Can we pretend we are brother/sister"

I had a chick who wanted to do this role-play a few times. Each time, it would end up with, “Never mind. Forget I said it. Let’s just fuck.”  I never inquired further. Maybe I wasn’t doing it right. 

Also had a very good friend and fuck buddy who had serious daddy issues.  Many stories could be told.  Used to refer to me as “yummy daddy dick”.  I kinda miss her.....