Texas at Tech- ESPN, happening now

Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Fixed. He finally decided to try to work the officials. Unsurprisingly he sucks at it.

That's a wrap.

the guy finally starts to decide not to get run over 3 games ago and he can't say anything now without a fucking T.  meanwhile Beard is bitching every chance he gets.    I;m no Shaka fan  and want him gone but its horseshit.  EVERY game for 3 years the fouls are in the other teams favor.  10 to 3 with Tech playing high aggressive D?  fuck these guys.

Just now, orangecat92 said:

So after the tech. Foul Refs called 1 against us and 3 against tech.   Maybe next game Shaka should work refs harder earlier?

while I agree you have to work it from the get go, in this case they were making it look good(evening it up) and the fouls actually benefited tech at that point.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

the guy finally starts to decide not to get run over 3 games ago and he can't say anything now without a fucking T.  meanwhile Beard is bitching every chance he gets.    I;m no Shaka fan  and want him gone but its horseshit.  EVERY game for 3 years the fouls are in the other teams favor.  10 to 3 with Tech playing high aggressive D?  fuck these guys.

It’s because he’s built such a nice guy reputation anytime a ref sees anything beyond that it’s an instant T.  

7 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

So after the tech. Foul Refs called 1 against us and 3 against tech.   Maybe next game Shaka should work refs harder earlier?

We only got those calls because Tech was blatantly trying to foul us.  Of course, if the refs let them play on like they did for the first 19 minutes, we would've had a better finish.

Edited by OU Sucks

4 minutes ago, SDG said:

It’s because he’s built such a nice guy reputation anytime a ref sees anything beyond that it’s an instant T.  

He already got a warning earlier.  Then he probably said something on the no-no list on the missed dunk( no contact)

He earned it.

2 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

We only got those calls because Tech was blatantly trying to foul us.  Of course, if the refs let them play on like they did for the first 19 minutes, we would've had a better finish.

Last two fouls, yes, so game was called even after tech foul.....granted only 2.5 minutes, but better than before.

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

He already got a warning earlier.  Then he probably said something on the no-no list on the missed dunk( no contact)

He earned it.

I normally think you’re okay but fuck off you disease infested half wit.  Today is not the day.

I‘m being sarcastic.  Good point.   

5 minutes ago, Iceman said:

He earned it.

my thought is he was bitching about the no call over the back on Baker that cost us 2 points.