Souf Carolina Gametime Thread

Zonahorn

26 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes if he isn’t a petulant bitch and really wants Trump out he can really help whoever gets the nod.  But I don’t think his ego will allow him to help anyone else topple Trump.  

Edit:   Why didn’t he run as the Republican light and make sure Trump lost?   

Who should Bloomberg bow out for?  Biden?  He got 5% or something in NH.  Sure, Super Tuesday will tell us more but Biden hasn't really done anything at this point.  He's run a God awful campaign.

12 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Who should Bloomberg bow out for?  Biden?  He got 5% or something in NH.  Sure, Super Tuesday will tell us more but Biden hasn't really done anything at this point.  He's run a God awful campaign.

Not yet.  I’m saying in the end if he doesn’t win.  I would take him over Bern / Marx Jr.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

15 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

If he's the nominee, his campaign will (should) have Obama out there on the stump and that alone would propel him to victory in November.

Obama should be out on the stump with whoever wins the Dem primary.  He is fondly remembered with all but Trump's base. 

It doesn't really matter though. The GOP game is about disenfranchisement, not winning over new voters. Philly's 8 registered voters will vote Dem, but Pennsylvania will be won by Trump. 

7 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So, this is pretty clearly going to be a Biden vs Sanders battle. If Bernie doesn’t get a majority of delegates by Milwaukee, is there any way Biden doesn’t get the nod?

The super delegates on the second ballot will want Biden. I’m also sure that the moderate candidates will try and pledge their candidates to Biden as well.....

But the chaos that will result from a contested convention will be bad. The President and the Russian trolls will have a field day with it.

Ă—
Ă—