Super Tuesday - 1,357 Delegates at Stake

washparkhorn

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Why doesn't Harris County have the newfangled machines yall keep talking about? 

Our machines looked like something a "high tech" computer company would have made in 1995.

maybe has something to do with ~29% white population. can't give those brown people an easy path to voting

5 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I really like the new Travis County machines.  It's all electronic, but it then spits out a paper ballot, which has both a bar code and the name of the candidate selected.  You then take that paper ballot over to a scanner.  

Having the name on the paper ballot does provide some back-up, which I appreciate.

Same thing in CA. Pick up the chip-enabled voter card, vote on touchscreen, print, scan, handover the printout and the voter card. 

11 minutes ago, heso said:

How are they calling VA already?

It indicates a Bloomberg collapse.

A week ago, the 538 average in Virginia was pretty close to even.  And then this poll came out last night from a reasonably low-rated pollster showing Biden up by 20 points.  This quick of a call indicates that the poll from last night wasn't crazy off.

And if that's true, then it probably indicates that Biden is going to outperform his polls nationally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calihorn said:

Said this in the other thread, don't know who the exits are better for

Have to think the high amount of late deciders is good for Biden. The SC win and the flurry of positive press/endorsements is fresh in mind.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Yeah, I'm guessing Bloomberg bows out tonight or tomorrow.

that blowhard coulda given me 10% of what he has spent and I would have saved him the rest. stupid insulated fuckface that he is. 

enjoy your tuesday friends

• Like 1