Super Tuesday - 1,357 Delegates at Stake

washparkhorn

18 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

He has a much better shot than Sanders.

Man I know I’m Republican on D thread, but I couldn’t disagree more. He’s been able to hide in the 5 or 6 person debates, but Biden is gonna have several moments in 1 on 1 debate with Trump that you realize he’s not all there, not even close. Kind of like everyone has had with a demented grandparent. Not great at Christmas, but it happens. But POTUS. Gimme a break. Trump will wipe the floor with him 

1 minute ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Jesus, Joe.

He looks like this is the most fun he's had in his entire life. That's a million dollar smile.

Did anyone else catch that the "call and response" portion of Bernies stump speech, at one point the crowd boo'ed the wrong thing which was supposed to be a positive and Bernie had to correct them? lol, if that's not a microcosm, I don't know what is.

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Man I know I’m Republican on D thread, but I couldn’t disagree more. He’s been able to hide in the 5 or 6 person debates, but Biden is gonna have several moments in 1 on 1 debate with Trump that you realize he’s not all there, not even close. Kind of like everyone has had with a demented grandparent. Not great at Christmas, but it happens. But POTUS. Gimme a break. Trump will wipe the floor with him 

Biden is not a piece of human garbage like Trump and is much wiser. Debstes wont matter. 

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I suppose you've missed the videos of Trump's brain short circuiting during speeches that show up in the Trump thread on a not infrequent basis.

• Like 2

Listening to Bernie and I always felt like he sounded familiar but I could quite place it.  I realized tonight he sounds like George Steinbrenner from Seinfeld. 

So, when did you get out of prison? Or did we all get defective sarcasm meters from Amazon?

5 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Who was played by Larry David.  So what you're saying is Bernie sounds like Larry.

larry-david-bernie-sanders-related.jpg

Never realized Larry David voiced the character.  Was in High School during Seinfeld and never followed Larry David closely to know whom he was specifically at the time and never thought twice about that until now.  Makes sense now.

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

I suppose you've missed the videos of Trump's brain short circuiting during speeches that show up in the Trump thread on a not infrequent basis.

You’re joking right? Joe has trouble with basic speeches. He needs to get on Trump’s adderall 

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

he's obviously been a little out of the loop lol

Bloomberg and Steyer could do a LOT of good with their $$ by just putting together ads of Trumps mushmouth, lizard hissing, etc. and air them on FOX all night long, every night. 

• Like 2

Just now, TexEx15 said:

Never realized Larry David voiced the character.  Was in High School during Seinfeld and never followed Larry David closely to know whom he was specifically at the time and never thought twice about that until now.  Makes sense now.

QrK5.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

1.) I disagree with your premise because Trump has also obviously deteriorated mentally;

2.) Even if we accept this premise for argument's sake, debates don't matter. Donald Trump looked like a dipshit child vs Hillary Clinton. Voters indisputably considered Clinton the winner of every debate. Trump won anyway. Joe Biden looked like someone let him out of a nursing home at these Democratic debates, and the #neverbernie crowd decided he was the best guy to rally around. 

Great. Biden has won the South per CNN. A bunch of states that democrats have no realistic chance of winning come November. Who is going to win democratic primary for Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin?

Not to be an asshole...but the south isn’t where the Democrats are going to compete against Trump.

10 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

oh man, that makes it so much better.  Larry David as Steinbrenner is one of the best unknown characters in the show.

Just now, swraith said:

Great. Biden has won the South per CNN. A bunch of states that democrats have no realistic chance of winning come November. Who is going to win democratic primary for Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin?

Not to be an asshole...but the south isn’t where the Democrats are going to compete against Trump.

I don’t really get your point. They’re running for the nomination.

6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

1.) I disagree with your premise because Trump has also obviously deteriorated mentally;

2.) Even if we accept this premise for argument's sake, debates don't matter. Donald Trump looked like a dipshit child vs Hillary Clinton. Voters indisputably considered Clinton the winner of every debate. Trump won anyway. Joe Biden looked like someone let him out of a nursing home at these Democratic debates, and the #neverbernie crowd decided he was the best guy to rally around. 

I’m not here to re litigate Hillary V Trump. All I’ll say is Trump is world class when it comes to dunking on people. You’re free to disagree but the guy has comedic talent that works in his favor. Even real comedians talk about it. He will slam Biden like nobody’s business. I guess we’ll see. 

20 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Yes. But Trump is also not all there and he is much further along in his dementia. Biden is the grandpa who thinks his grandkids are actually his kids. Trump is that same grandpa five years later that shits on the couch and picks it up and throws it against the wall. 

Trump got destroyed by Hillary in every debate. Facts don't matter at all to Trump supporters. Biden can get into the type of insult fest you love and Trump will lose it. Trump really has no response at all for insults.  It completely fucks up his game. Hillary's biggest mistake was trying to win a policy debate with him. All she had to do is stick with calling him a puppet. 

GRHorns dont care about themselves. You could shit on a GRHorn's head and he would think he is winning. Insult Trump though, and the GRHorns just dont know what to do. They may vote for Biden just because he bested Trump with an insult. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

3 minutes ago, swraith said:

He’s also pulling ahead in the southern states of Maine and Massachusetts and won the southern state of Minnesota earlier tonight.

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yes. But Trump is also not all there and he is much further along in his dementia. Biden is the grandpa who thinks his grandkids are actually his kids. Trump is that same grandpa five years later that shits on the couch and picks it up and throws it against the wall. 

Trump got destroyed by Hillary in every debate. Facts don't matter at all to Trump supporters. Biden can get into the type of insult fest you love and Trump will lose it. Trump really has no response at all for insults.  It completely fucks up his game. Hillary's biggest mistake was trying to win a policy debate with him. All she had to do is stick with calling him a puppet. 

GRHorns dont care about themselves. You could shit on a GRHorn's head and he would think he is winning. Insult Trump though, and the GRHorns just dont know what to do. They may vote for Biden just because he bested Trump with an insult. 

You nailed the last presidential election Nostradamus.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, swraith said:

And MA, ME, and MN

19 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

I was in high school during Seinfeld, too.  But you're a fucking moron for not realizing who that voice was.  Fuck you and your fucking family and shame on you.  Being 18 and not understanding how sitcoms work is no excuse for life and certainly doesn't permit you to lecture the rest of us on how politics should work because you have a cute avatar you fucking child.  

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m not here to re litigate Hillary V Trump. All I’ll say is Trump is world class when it comes to dunking on people. You’re free to disagree but the guy has comedic talent that works in his favor. Even real comedians talk about it. He will slam Biden like nobody’s business. I guess we’ll see. 

Read my post again. What I said had nothing to do with Trump's debate performance or talents. It's irrelevant. I'm not here to re-litigate 2016 either because there's nothing to re-litigate. Clinton was considered a clear winner of the debates and it obviously didn't stop people from voting for Trump. Biden's already been made to look like a fool in the Democratic debates and he is now surging. Whatever "dunking" Trump does in the debates, it means fuck all.

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yes. But Trump is also not all there and he is much further along in his dementia. Biden is the grandpa who thinks his grandkids are actually his kids. Trump is the grandpa who wants to fuck his kids.

FIFY.

12 minutes ago, swraith said:

Nicolas-Cage.jpg