Super Tuesday - 1,357 Delegates at Stake

washparkhorn

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Not threatening anything, slugger. You said you weren't afraid. So prove it. Post your name.

The truth is that you're afraid of your own true opinions being tied to your real life. Thats because you are a shitty excuse for a human being, and you know exactly how vile you are.

Post yours.  And your address. And your employer.  And you email. And phone number.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

NC is hugely important in Nov.  General and Senate.  And should have less gerrymandering and voting skullduggery, could be mistaken that it’s improving other than GOP getting busted.

Governorship is up too. That's very important because the GOP will retain the state lege. Fortunately Cooper's job approval has been consistently high, but it's hard to win when your state goes the other way for POTUS. He did it last time but that's because his opponent was a bathroom bill dipshit.

The debates won't change anyone's mind, unless one of the candidates has a significant and major gaffe.  Or maybe has a seizure or strokes out on stage.  It will be greatly entertaining however.  But I am not convinced that they will even occur.

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Bernie may still have a decent chance at this thing, and could have been the favorite if not for Warren. Her remaining supporters are either fucking retarded or centrists masquerading as progressives. Based on her messaging I think the former edges out the latter. 

Bernie and Biden are both just as flawed of candidates. There are doubts either can carry the general, albeit for different reasons. Knowing that, I don't necessarily regret voting for the person I just straight up think is the best candidate. No one's getting a majority and they're all flawed.

That said, I voted early. Had I voted today I may have talked myself in to voting for Sanders, knowing that some sort of surge for Biden was coming. I think the lesson is don't vote early in primaries.

It’s this:

....which may be the actual evidence sufficient to bring a good Voting Rights Act suit.
Discrimination is the same old thing. “Separate but equal” isn’t. If the state doesn’t afford minority voters an equal opportunity to cast their ballots, it’s a violation.
But the Roberts court will let them get away with it, holding that anything less than lynching people waiting in line is just an ordinary hassle.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Are you threatening to doxx me?

There is a difference between asking a bitch to do something and threatening to do something. Not surprising a Trumptard can’t tell the difference. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

The debates won't change anyone's mind, unless one of the candidates has a significant and major gaffe. 

They're both walking examples of this so they'll just cancel each other out.

Edited by gmr548
  • Like 1

These threads sure have gone off the rails, I guess that’s the genesis of the Cloak Room though.

Walked in today and cast my first vote in a Democratic primary. It felt a little odd just for the record. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

We need international election monitors.

You need someone with an accent to connect the dots on what happens when 2 major candidates drop out of the race the night before a major series of primaries, and their supporters consolidate on election day behind one candidate?

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

The debates won't change anyone's mind, unless one of the candidates has a significant and major gaffe.  Or maybe has a seizure or strokes out on stage.  It will be greatly entertaining however.  But I am not convinced that they will even occur.

Agree. I’m guessing that we will face months and months of trump v Biden only to impact 1% of the vote. 

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Post yours.  And your address. And your employer.  And you email. And phone number.  

And theyd get what?  Spam?  Knowledge that I argued with a racist shitbag on a message board?  My clients would probably be irritated with your Russian spam, for sure. But theyd think youre a shitbag just like I do.

What would yours get?  On this thread, you posted that you want demographic groups that tend to vote Democratic to be deported because you believe those demographic groups are inherently violent.  An openly racist desire.  In fact, you celebrate your racism.  Gonna be a tough sell for you.

Look, even you think you are a shitbag that your clients would hate if they knew.  Maybe try turning over a new leaf. 

Just now, Brew said:

These threads sure have gone off the rails, I guess that’s the genesis of the Cloak Room though.

Walked in today and cast my first vote in a Democratic primary. It felt a little odd just for the record. 

If you voted for Biden, you're a shitlib centrist who should just vote for Trump. If you voted for Bernie, you're a dipshit Bernie bro who is out of touch with everything beyond your young, white twitter bubble. If you voted for Warren, you're a virtue signaling moron. If you voted for someone else, you shouldn't have voted early.

Welcome to the party :).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

You need someone with an accent to connect the dots on what happens when 2 major candidates drop out of the race the night before a major series of primaries, and their supporters consolidate on election day behind one candidate?

Quid pro Joe made a deal.  Mayor Pete going to get a huge upgrade in employment if Joe wins.  

2 minutes ago, Brew said:

There's more than a few blindly partisan drama queens who have no concept of the big picture. Just use the ignore feature liberally to filter out the worst offenders.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Bernie and Biden are both just as flawed of candidates. There are doubts either can carry the general, albeit for different reasons. Knowing that, I don't necessarily regret voting for the person I just straight up think is the best candidate. No one's getting a majority and they're all flawed.

That said, I voted early. Had I voted today I may have talked myself in to voting for Sanders, knowing that some sort of surge for Biden was coming. I think the lesson is don't vote early in primaries.

You should probably vote for the candidate who most aligns with your ideology than trying to 3D chess out who has a better chance of beating Trump. That is, if you do have any personal beliefs. 

No when states close hundreds of polling places in minority areas nationwide.

Am I on drugs?

Do you people actually think we are doing this well?
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And theyd get what?  Spam?  Knowledge that I argued with a racist shitbag on a message board?  My clients would probably be irritated with your Russian spam, for sure. But theyd think youre a shitbag just like I do.

What would yours get?  On this thread, you posted that you want demographic groups that tend to vote Democratic to be deported because you believe those demographic groups are inherently violent.  An openly racist desire.  In fact, you celebrate your racism.  Gonna be a tough sell for you.

Look, even you think you are a shitbag that your clients would hate if they knew.  Maybe try turning over a new leaf. 

I never said I wanted that.  

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

You should probably vote for the candidate who most aligns with your ideology than trying to 3D chess out who has a better chance of beating Trump. That is, if you do have any personal beliefs. 

You: "Warren voters are retarded or trying to stop Bernie."

Me: "I voted for Warren because she's the best. Maybe I'd have voted for Bernie if I voted today since she's collapsing and Biden, an unappealing candidate, is surging."

You: "Vote for your favorite candidate, soulless shitlib!"

One day, I hope to be as smart and cool as you.

People are still in line to vote in Texas at 11pm. Establishment dems and GOP in this state simply don’t want the poor to vote. Think about this the next time you call the democratically elected government of some country on our shitlist a “regime”. 

Just now, gmr548 said:

You: "Warren voters are retarded or trying to stop Bernie."

Me: "I voted for Warren because she's the best. Maybe I'd have voted for Bernie if I voted today since she's collapsing and Biden, an unappealing candidate, is surging."

You: "Vote for your favorite candidate, soulless shitlib!"

One day, I hope to be as smart and cool as you.

She’s running to help Biden in the hopes of landing a cabinet position and hopefully the VP (which very well mean the presidency given Biden’s health).  How is that not fucking blindingly obvious to you. 

7 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Why? You can practical with your vote. Nothing wrong with voting for who has the chance in the general. Which is of course just an opinion too. 

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

If you voted for Biden, you're a shitlib centrist who should just vote for Trump. If you voted for Bernie, you're a dipshit Bernie bro who is out of touch with everything beyond your young, white twitter bubble. If you voted for Warren, you're a virtue signaling moron. If you voted for someone else, you shouldn't have voted early.

We’re all pieces of shit with slightly different hues. Some smell worse than others, some are runnier, some are longer, some are corny but all shit at the end of the day.

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I definitely bought the Bernie narrative that turnout meant he wins in the general but seems the middle is where we play to beat Trump

Edited by LABEVO

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

She’s running to help Biden in the hopes of landing a cabinet position and hopefully the VP (which very well mean the presidency given Biden’s health).  How is that not fucking blindingly obvious to you. 

I don't believe this. Warren has pivoted probably more the anyone in this primary, but angling for a position in Biden's administration seems so sinister that it doesn't make sense to me. 

12 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

If Bernie and Warren’s beliefs are the future direction of the party, I don’t plan on staying long. Trump having to go is a bigger issue, so I’ll suck it up for now. 

Edited by Brew
  • Like 1

Jesus Christ.... this is why all populist candidates are bad.
Can someone explain to me what is happening?

Am I saying something weird by pointing out that our electoral process has been jammed up by racist power structures as federal voting protections die and that their purpose is voter disenfranchisement, especially of the poor and minority populations?

When the hell did this become controversial to point out?

Just now, Fozzz said:

So is voting for Warren stupid or should I vote for who I believe to be the best candidate?

For what it's worth, I think she's actually still in it because her campaign believes it can thread the needle and be the unity candidate at a convention where no one has a first ballot majority. I think that's a bad approach made worse by her bad political instincts, but I think they actually think they can win. Or at least did until tonight. Maybe these latest results will knock some sense into her. She's a terrible politician.

And for what it's worth I'd be ecstatic if President Biden handed her the Treasury Department and told her to go to town on Wall Street. I don't think that will happen.

1 minute ago, Brew said:

If Bernie and Warren are the future direction of the party, I don’t plan on staying long. Trump having to go is a bigger issue, so I’ll suck it up for now. 

wait... are you really a unicorn?? 

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s a coward who has no identity other than the one he inherited, so he uses over-the-top insulting bravado as a facade to cover the truth that he - and honestly, everyone else knows: without inherited wealth and identity, he’d be a nothing. He’s a piece of shit bully because hey, at least it’s an identity.

Your party just rejected a bill that would require doctors to treat babies born alive after a failed abortion. 

You sick fucks have no moral high ground on anything ever.  

Ask your minister wife about that one. 

17 minutes ago, Brew said:

Thanks for voting to restore some decency, ethics and morals. 

(seriously, I can’t imagine how hard that decision has to be for lifelong party people)

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Like 1