Horns at blOU SUCKS!! ......Tonight 8pm ESPN2

LTtxfan

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

This.

Guys, a huge percentage of free throws come on plays where the defender has to give him two points or "make him earn it at the line."

We don't get any of those free throws.  

We also don't get any and-1s on drives, because of the whole almost never driving thing.

I'll say it again: teams don't foul us becaust they don't have to.  

AND OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO THE SOONER MATT COLEMAN, YOU MAGNIFICENT SON OF A BITCH?!

FUUUUUUK YOOOUUUUU SOONERS!!!!

this might be the greatest Texas basketball post ever written

• Like 2

Good win...Texas is gonna do some damage in the Big XII tournament. They handled TX Tech in Lubbock and then still won at Norman despite the free throw disparity. Just gotta face it, this is one of the better teams in the conference and if a few things go right, they can beat Baylor or Kansas

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

This.

Guys, a huge percentage of free throws come on plays where the defender has to give him two points or "make him earn it at the line."

We don't get any of those free throws.  

We also don't get any and-1s on drives, because of the whole almost never driving thing.

I'll say it again: teams don't foul us becaust they don't have to.  

AND OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO THE SOONER MATT COLEMAN, YOU MAGNIFICENT SON OF A BITCH?!

FUUUUUUK YOOOUUUUU SOONERS!!!!

Brock got absolutely hammered at the end of the half no whistle it happens more than you think.  we drive but we never get calls as they ride us all the way to the bucket while we can't touch anyone.  the last foul on Hamm was a perfect example.

that said FUCK OU

• Like 1

People that attend the University of Oklahoma are intellectually inferior to people that attend the University of Texas.  And I'm tired of pretending they're not.  

Just now, dcar00 said:

Brock got absolutely hammered at the end of the half no whistle it happens more than you think.  we drive but we never get calls as they ride us all the way to the bucket while we can't touch anyone.  the last foul on Hamm was a perfect example.

that said FUCK OU

Yup, its not just on offense. We get all kinds of bullshit calls against us on defense all season

some of yall arent even watching the games, it seems

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

that said FUCK OU

I mean, yeah, we get some bad calls.

But as they pointed out tonight, we're 351 out of 353 in free throws attempted.

It can't be a conspiracy in all 30 games.

4 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Fouls:

blowU: 10

Texas: 21

that not just the offensive philosophy

Sure it is.  If a team that sucks at shooting threes is content to pass it around the perimeter then settle for a three, why would you ever foul them?

Again: it CAN NOT be a conspiracy in all 30 games, guys.  Come on.

Edited by TexArcher

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Fouls: 

blowU: 10

Texas: 21

that not just the offensive philosophy

It’s been that way the entire season. 

we haven’t had the same refs in every game this season.

but you know what we have had the same of this entire season? OUR OFFENSE.

• Like 1