MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

4 hours ago, ss13 said:

Here’s the full trailer. 

Shitty part is they’re back to 7 Central, that shit sucks. 

I like the early time. It means it’s fully taped by the time my kids go to sleep and I don’t have to sit through commercials. 

Good to see Kailah back. Kaycee should be good at this. 

Edited by 4th&Five

I usually try to watch this & Top Chef live, everything else gets the DVR. But no kids, so 7 is a little early. 

They’re also sticking with 90 minutes, *hopefully* there will be less worthless yapping without teams. 

11 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I like the early time. It means it’s fully taped by the time my kids go to sleep and I don’t have to sit through commercials. 

Good to see Kailah back. Kaycee should be good at this. 

Kaycee has a chance to be what we thought Ninja would be.  Plus, unlike Ninja, she's easy to root for.  The other Big Brother newbies are a mixed bag at best.  Fessie is Josh with more athletic ability.  He will be used as a number and should do well at comps, but he's one of the dumbest people to probably ever be on this show.  Or any show he is.   I'm looking forward to "Swaggy C" proving he isn't half the athlete he thinks he is.  As a newbie that doesn't scare anyone, he should be a popular choice to go into whatever the elimination is called this year.  The only problem with that is there are two other male newbies that look like even better candidates to fill the sacrificial rookie role, so we may be stuck with him for several weeks.  I hope Cory is single and he steals Swaggy's hot ass woman from him.  

Jay & Asaf better bring their A-games because they are going to be going to the elimination a lot.  

Aneesa and Nany back.  Why?  You're both terrible, but at least Nany's hot.  

Jeena is back, but Zack is not.  Interesting that they keep going on these without each other.  Does someone have to stay home and take care of the dogs?

Can't believe I like Bear now.  We got Melissa's hot ass back but lost Georgia's.  I barely remember Big T.  I think she was the British black girl who tried hard but wasn't very athletic.  If not, that means she's the British black girl who all but quit last time she was on, and I can't imagine that girl is getting invited back.  

Wes has turned into Yukon Cornelius.   I had to look it up, so here's a link:  https://christmas-specials.fandom.com/wiki/Yukon_Cornelius

I hope Mattie has stopped smoking

I love Kailha.  Hot ass shit and always surrounded by drama.  Bless her.  

So who are some of the regulars who aren't back this season?  Ninja, Zack, Leroy, and Kam come to mind.  Oh sit, no Captain Jack Sparrow and her henchman!   Good riddance.  And no Joss, Theo, or Turbo.  Meh.  

I always watch on DVR or on demand. MTV commercial breaks have to be the longest in history.

Hate that Josh is back.

Favorite part from trailer “I’m tired of people skating by” -TJ.

The Execs must read Surly, some of us bitched about it last season and I always thought they all should do an elimination. Especially if you are a weak link or hiding behind allies. Although if you are constantly finishing high in each event I think you should get a pass..we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the BB people, I think Kaycee is going to do very well.  She also has a pretty good social game.  Swaggy will likely get in a fight, first few to go.  I actually think Bailey could do very well just laying low, but being attached to Swaggy and her notorious temper will likely keep that from happening.  Fessy I could actually see as a dark horse.  He's pretty athletic and as long as he stays within the numbers and does well he could go far.  Josh is self explanatory.

6 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Jordan probably has to be the favorite for the guys under this format right?

I’m at the point now where if we’re talking strictly competitions, I consider Jordan the favorite in any format, but especially one like this. Maybe I’m forgetting a year, but hasn’t he won the last 3 seasons he’s competed? Maybe I’m forgetting something but i feel like this was the last time he was eliminated:

and I don’t care about the outcome. To this day, that was pretty fucking awesome. They just picked the wrong game for a guy with one hand to go up against one of the best to ever play this game.

Edited by youdunnf'dup