MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

So glad to have some kinds sports on...

Well they finally spiced things up with the red skulllllllllsssssss.  I hate the ones that skate through to a final....but I also think:

1) if you consistently are winning top 1 or 2 in a challenge each week then you should not need a red skull.  Point of winning the challenges are to be safe and show you are worthy of the FINAL. 

2) Winning still needs to be rewarded...they should give points for finishing in top 3 or whatever and those points add up to a "red skull".  Hell back in the day they gave random prizes to the winners of each weekly challenge.

3) Would someone who is always in a tribunal have to throw themselves in? bs

4) The red skull shit should be for those not finishing in the top of a challenge each week.  Like the past types that would perform poorly and hide behind an alliance to avoid an elimination round.  Those weak players should HAVE to go in to an elimination

6 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

3) Would someone who is always in a tribunal have to throw themselves in? bs

I agree there should be a prize for winning challenges.  Maybe being in 5 tribunals (by winning, not voted in) counts as an elimination win.  But since that isn't the rule, wouldn't it be a decent strategy for a good competitor to throw themselves in against a weak opponent early before all the weak opponents are eliminated?

Also, I am interested to see how far a Bananas/Wes alliance can go, or last.  I've always thought their hatred for each other was mostly an act for tv.

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Would that Fessy dude be playing Sundays if not for his injury or is that typical Uncle Rico talk?  He performed pretty well.

And Rogan has come a long way from collapsing in pain halfway through the first challenge.

CHATTANOOGA: Two-time All-American and three-time All-Southern Conference tight end ... four-year starter ... 125 career catches, including 18 TDs ...  No. 4 on UTC’s all-time receiving TD list ... four multi-TD games in his career.

Looks like he’s still with aggy too. 

E7CBE64B-3ADE-49A3-9E07-8902702A8EB7.jpeg

12 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

My look too.  Why the fuck is everyone cow towing to this newb?  I get she has a mouth and looks vicious, but they look fucking weak as shit that they avoided throwing Swaggy in because of her.

I hope they go after this check ASAP because I'm sure the beta boy would be out shortly after too.

Here's what she's most famous for: an absolute meltdown about three weeks into Big Brother. She claimed that Tyler (guy she's screaming at) tried to throw his friends under the bus/up for nomination, which he did not do. This was how that little spat played out:

19 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Here's what she's most famous for: an absolute meltdown about three weeks into Big Brother. She claimed that Tyler (guy she's screaming at) tried to throw his friends under the bus/up for nomination, which he did not do. This was how that little spat played out:

I hope they aren't scared of her(still have no idea why they'd be scared of a rookie, no matter what her track record is anyways), because of her yelling a lot.

15 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

lmao at swaggy. what a chump. 

I'm with them.  And I LOVE when someone talks about "You don't know me or where I come from, better look me up, cuz I'm real and shit", ugh.

Makes Swaggy look like even more of a little bitch.

One of the guys should clap back, "Yeah, so i went ahead and googled you, and it turns out you're from the hood where they take money from aging cancer victims."

For those unaware, Swaggy C organized a one-on-one game of basketball between himself and Fessy, and charged money for admission "to help raise money" for their former BB cast mate Kevin, a grandpa who had recently been diagnosed with cancer. As I recall. they made like $5,500, of which swaggy kept like $3k. He gave $2k to Fessy, and then gave the remaining $500 to Kevin. When Swaggy received backlash for this, he proceeded to double and triple down on his decision. eventually saying, "The money was going help Kevin with his cancer, and there is no more cancer (Kev was in remission), so it doesn't matter."

He and Bayleigh are bigger pieces of shit Puck, David. and Camila combined. I only wish that CT knew about all of this history so that he could call them on it, TO-style.

Ive been loudly bashing Dee since her first season, I cannot stand her. Easily my least favorite person in the house. She's such a fucking dumb cunt who acts like such a child. And then to talk all of that big game ("I've got BALLS"- lol ok) and then to back away from the easiest elimination ever and TO ADMIT that it's because you were scared to lose to the easiest girl in the house? Fuck off. Ugh. The worst. 

Edited by Goo Punch

6 hours ago, ss13 said:

Yep, she’s probably my current second least-favorite. No one can pass Aneesa in this cast. 

Sidenote, there’s a black chick named Kaycee that I don’t think got a single second of airtime tonight. 

Kaycee I don’t think is at all black. But she (outside of Jenny) should be the girls hands on favorite 

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Ive been loudly bashing Dee since her first season, I cannot stand her. Easily my least favorite person in the house. She's such a fucking dumb cunt who acts like such a child. And then to talk all of that big game ("I've got BALLS"- lol ok) and then to back away from the easiest elimination ever and TO ADMIT that it's because you were scared to lose to the easiest girl in the house? Fuck off. Ugh. The worst. 

She definitely should’ve gone down there, but I get it. I would assume you want to get yourself in a certain mindset and mental headspace before you go into an elimination. It was an easy elimination against an easy opponent, but I get it. And you’re right. Off the top of my head I can’t think of a cast member I dislike more than Dee. Maybe Bailey?

34 minutes ago, ss13 said:

If she ain’t black, maybe she’s just camo. 

https://www.instagram.com/kcsince1987/

On the first episode she said she was going to keep her mouth shut lol. That’s not how you get invited back, kaycee 

• Like 1

I read somewhere that Jenn only lasted one episode on Amazing Race. How did she even get cast here with that resume? There are plenty of hot chicks in the reality TV pool, should have brought Georgia or Morgan back. 

22 hours ago, ss13 said:

First part of the crate challenge was fucking brutal. 

Aneesa may be a legit 210 this season. 

She has be hoping there's a "sit on your opponent and don't let them up" elimination at some point.

I feel like they hid the weight gain in the first episode, but there was no hiding it on the run up the hill.

• Like 1

So what if there had been 2 womenz in the troika (or whatever it's called this season) last night and each wanted to go up against Jenn? Any clarification there? I can't quite grasp how I think this game is going to play out or what I think the smart way to play it would be for that matter

Not that it really mattered in the end, but 3 of the 4 teams with 2 guys in the crate challenge wound up in the helicopter. The other was CT, Jay, & the missing chick, who may well have finished 4th.

Don’t know how they could have fixed it any other way with 27 though. 

Edited by ss13

48 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Not that it really mattered in the end, but 3 of the 4 teams with 2 guys in the crate challenge wound up in the helicopter. The other was CT, Jay, & the missing chick, who may well have finished 4th.

Don’t know how they could have fixed it any other way with 27 though. 

Probably should have had crates designated for girls to carry and heavier ones for guys to carry. Like you said, it was pretty obvious how it was going to shake out once the teams were picked.

• Like 1

You know what I do when I have ZERO fucking interest in a thread topic? Click on said thread, presumably read some of it, then post something useless so now it’s in my activity feed too. 

Makes perfect sense. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ss13 said:

You know what I do when I have ZERO fucking interest in a thread topic? Click on said thread, presumably read some of it, then post something useless so now it’s in my activity feed too. 

Makes perfect sense. 

Yes, but imagine the satisfaction he feels as he sits in his dimly lit study, smoking a pipe (in his smoking jacket of course), a snifter of brandy in his hand and watching PBS looking down on all of us philistines.