MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

Interesting how strategy changes and big dogs are begging to go in now. Makes sense to take go early and face weak people why they are still here. Stupid Dee.

Better have some friends to help you out to get in an elimination down the road. Or get in a tribunal to throw yourself in if you think people will cock block.

I could see where at the end the guys try to keep another guy out of the final by never putting him in an elimination..like Jordan since they all hate and fear him. Jordan’s only option is to make a tribunal and throw himself in.

Going to be interesting on who is in the tribunals and if it’s a girls/guys week.

But what if there are 2-3 guys in a tribunal on guys week....and all the guys want to throw themselves in..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spy fail... 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:54 PM, ss13 said:

That Jay Starrett dude was on Ex on the Beach with Morgan Willett. He’s little, so won’t be around long. 

On 4/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, ss13 said:

Let’s just go ahead & send Jay home tonight, he’s useless. 

wow. that was a damn good episode. dee continues to be THE WORST. She's the AT&T of people; a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth; the opposite of Batman. ugh. that said, everything else about that episode was good stuff. Bananas vs Ashley; Wes making it official with Bananas; a really good elimination with one of the all-time upsets in Challenge history;  and no Paulie or Cara. really good stuff.

also, even in defeat CT shows how a true champion handles himself. he throws himself in, he gives it his best shot, and when he loses he bows out gracefully and vows to come back better than before. that's how it's done. 

43 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

wow. that was a damn good episode. dee continues to be THE WORST. She's the AT&T of people; a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth; the opposite of Batman. ugh. that said, everything else about that episode was good stuff. Bananas vs Ashley; Wes making it official with Bananas; a really good elimination with one of the all-time upsets in Challenge history;  and no Paulie or Cara. really good stuff.

also, even in defeat CT shows how a true champion handles himself. he throws himself in, he gives it his best shot, and when he loses he bows out gracefully and vows to come back better than before. that's how it's done. 

I kind of like Dee coming into this season, so your Dee tirades were getting tiresome to me.  But fucking A, she has dialed the crazy up to 11 this season and I've come around to your point of view.  I can't figure out what her end game is or if she even has one.  Cock block Rogan?  Get Rogan back?  Be friends and in an alliance with Rogan?  I have no idea, but that shit with Jay last night was fucking bullshit.  I think she's managed to do the impossible and make Rogan a sympathetic character.  He sure doesn't deserve this shit.  

41 minutes ago, ss13 said:

But running the chains through them is what won it for Jay. 

“Don’t make it weird, bro.” 

He was like a little kid getting to play against his hero.  I think I've seen Jay on 3 different shows and he always comes off as likable.  I'm hoping he becomes a regular on here.  

I still want to know where the missing two votes were. Theoretically that could have tied the deliberations. Lazy of the editors to let that get through. 

Also, Jordan voting for himself is spineless & should be disallowed. 

I was actually more surprised CT won the challenge than I was that he lost the elimination. He's strong, but not stronger than chains.

He's so out of shape at this point it's just sad, and he's promised to come back in better condition before. Hasn't happened yet.

I've liked him once he got through his "angry sucker-punch people in the face" phase in the 2000's. But as he became a better mental player his physical game has suffered, more than it had to just from age.

Didn't have any exposure to Jay before this season, but seems to have skills. I wonder who he takes out next week.

Dee is a psycho. Previous female psychos (like Camilla) used it as a really annoying tool in the game. I'm with Go Pokes, I don't think she has any plan at all.

17 hours ago, ss13 said:

Damnit, this episode sucked. Dee leaving could have salvaged it. 

That was a reverse Sophie's choice.  I despise Ashley so much, I was pretty happy with the result.  Dee is bad, but at least she's bringing the lulz and drama with her insanity this season.  All Ashley brings is a bunch of white trash boasting about how great she is until she actually has to prove it.  Then she curls up in a ball and cries.  Fuck her.  I want her to follow Camilla and the Lavender Ladies permanently out the door.  Hoping Cara never comes back too.  This season has been a much more enjoyable watch without her there.  They seem to have enough talent stockpiled now and plenty of people who probably want to be on there, I don't think they need to worry about catering to the Ashley's and Cara any longer.  

Oddly, I would welcome Paulie back in the fold in a second if he didn't come with CM attached to him.  

I did the math from Melissa’s Insta on when she got pregnant, 35 weeks ago was late August. I still firmly believe last week’s episode was from around Halloween with the pumpkins, costumes, & shit. So was she filming two months knocked up? Seems hard to believe. Has she been drinking in any scenes? 

1 hour ago, ss13 said:

I did the math from Melissa’s Insta on when she got pregnant, 35 weeks ago was late August. I still firmly believe last week’s episode was from around Halloween with the pumpkins, costumes, & shit. So was she filming two months knocked up? Seems hard to believe. Has she been drinking in any scenes? 

Has she been in any scenes?

21 hours ago, ss13 said:

Funny the later teams after Nelson magically acquired gloves. 

I liked how the water was at 60F for the first team, and 51F for the last team. Not much of a level playing field.

When they went to break with Nelson being hauled off I was wondering if they would just pull the plug, or set a 10 minute time limit. Nope. I guess gloves were the only concession to this maybe not being the most well thought out challenge they've had.

Why didn't Ashley make any attempt to influence who she faced off against? Obviously Bananas wouldn't have been receptive, but the other four might have been. 

I'm with Go Pokes, Ashley has always seemed like a paper tiger to me who has lucked out a couple times and thinks it's because she's just so wonderful. 

Dee is the kind of person who admits something bad about herself, like how petty/immature she is when it comes to dealing with Rogan, and then laugh out loud and giggle to herself with a huge smile, as if it's funny or cute. It's easily one of the biggest turnoffs to see grown woman who acts like that. 

mane what the fuck is up with her eyebrows?