MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

Nobody has a good strategy in this game. Jay had a good point...what if he wins 4 skulls...that’s less opportunities for others to get one down the road as time runs out.

Vets = right to use excuse “welcome to the challenge” is fuking annoying.

Last season everyone cried when they got their name called to go in. Now they HAVE to go in to make a final and they still keep delaying and acting scared. The earlier you go in the lesser competition you will face.

TJ calling everyone out is great. He gets as annoyed as viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

particularly because Wes is so full of himself/the character he plays in his head, that his antics usually come with an obvious degree of showmanship or bravado. he was so calm and matter-of-fact about Josh being the worst player in the game that it made it land that much harder. this wasn't rivalry smack talk, this was a coolly delivered line that just eviscerated Josh. I loved it. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:28 PM, utxmike05 said:

Nobody has a good strategy in this game. Jay had a good point...what if he wins 4 skulls...that’s less opportunities for others to get one down the road as time runs out.

Vets = right to use excuse “welcome to the challenge” is fuking annoying.

Last season everyone cried when they got their name called to go in. Now they HAVE to go in to make a final and they still keep delaying and acting scared. The earlier you go in the lesser competition you will face.

TJ calling everyone out is great. He gets as annoyed as viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of TJ "calling them out" was a voice over. But it was still awesome especially him dragging Shaggy C

I would love for the Producers to just fuck over this lay in the weeds game play. 

It would never happen but would be so awesome if with like 12-18 people left they were just like "welp, that's it if you don't have a skull you are going home right now." even if there were only a couple of people on the men's and women's side that had them. 

I like that they can't run the final without going to an elimination challenge but make those that qualify exempt from the vote for a couple weeks or something like that to get more people to nut up and actually do something instead of just talking shit 24/7. 

34 minutes ago, HoffaJimmy said:

Most of TJ "calling them out" was a voice over.

For as good as the editors are with cliffhangers, they sure as shit suck with the voice-overs. So obvious sometimes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoffaJimmy said:

Most of TJ "calling them out" was a voice over. But it was still awesome especially him dragging Shaggy C

I would love for the Producers to just fuck over this lay in the weeds game play. 

It would never happen but would be so awesome if with like 12-18 people left they were just like "welp, that's it if you don't have a skull you are going home right now." even if there were only a couple of people on the men's and women's side that had them. 

I like that they can't run the final without going to an elimination challenge but make those that qualify exempt from the vote for a couple weeks or something like that to get more people to nut up and actually do something instead of just talking shit 24/7. 

Also, I feel like there should be some reward for having 2 skulls vs 1 skull. I don’t know what it could be. Maybe you get to be safe from elimination for x amount of guys/girls days. You would think there should be something, because Jay definitely got kinda fucked. This throwing the same rookie in over and over bullshit is weak, and boring. 

Production got close this time, but they're still missing the boat as far as what the viewers want.  Some kind of immunity would have been a good idea.  Hell, once you have your skull, your immune to the final.  Or immunity up to a pre-final purge.  Anything to make these vets nut up and get down there.  Id' love to see how big and tough Rogan would be if he had to go up against Fessy or someone who he couldn't almost literally murder in the ring.  

Is that where we left off last week?  Jay lying on the ground semi-conscious?  I'm not sure what should happen to Rogan, nothing probably, but intentionally hurting an opponent is pretty bush league shit.  

I guess today's episode should have been titled,  chicks cant get over their boyfriends that are at home and proceed to create drama in their mind for no fucking reason.

Im half-expecting Melissa to suddenly have a crazy case of the feels about her fuck boy 

• Like 1

Aneesa seems to have finally gained some perspective after all these years, but she still sucks as a competitor. 

Amazing to remember she pulled Cory at one time...

Speaking of which, he seems much more tolerable now than any previous season I can remember.

Nelson is and always will be an idiot.

Read more about Melissa’s pregnancy, said she had no clue until after filming was over. Was on the pill, so missing her period wasn’t a big deal, & never had morning sickness. Noticed some weight gain, but didn’t think much of it. 

I’m thinking MTV made damn sure every drinking scene stayed on the cutting room floor. 

Aneesa seems to have finally gained some perspective after all these years, but she still sucks as a competitor. 
Amazing to remember she pulled Cory at one time...
Speaking of which, he seems much more tolerable now than any previous season I can remember.
Nelson is and always will be an idiot.

I’ve always like Cory. I’ve always tried to like Nelson but then he does something like last night that makes no sense and he makes it hard. Didn’t he do something similar a few weeks ago too?

Quickly, before Goo gets back and inundates with 1000 words on why Baileigh & Chris suck. Which they do, but if you didn’t know anything about them coming in, what would you think of them? Chris has come off, dare I say, almost likeable? B just can’t control her inner bitch like last night, but up until then, she was almost ok. It could just be I remember how much I hated them in BB and I’m grading on a curve. And comparing them to some other Challengers like Ashley or Cara probably makes their awfulness seem a little less.

Funny to see him called Chris. They’ve been relatively fine so far. 

That Kaycee chick just doesn’t get shit for airtime though. Her one confessional a week is just to repeat TJ’s rules of a challenge coming out of commercial break. 

Nelson had me cracking up so hard. He is so, so simple. His tantrums over shit like this are hilarious.

re:

Swaggy and Bailey:

•Swaggy- he's always been totally fine whenever he's just chilling out and laying low and not playing the character of Swaggy C. He actually reminds me a lot of a couple of my friends whenever he's just being a normal guy. That said it's pretty hard to get over what he did with his "charity" basketball game, so i kind of reserve the right to not root for him even if he does act normal.

•Bayleigh- she's just a straight up psycho with serious anger and hypersensitivity issues that don't appear to have ever been addressed. She regresses to a five year old and throws insane tantrums/goes on insane rants any time things don't go her way. And she trembles, and cries, and bleeds, and it's honestly embarrassing. she seriously needs to acknowledge that shit and seek help. In the meantime, i will continue to laugh at it, because it's funny watching a grown woman act like a petulant child every single time anything doesn't go her way. 

Was trying to figure why that tweet about Kailah’s onlyfans got deleted, apparently Sarah & Susie host a patreon podcast. Err’body got their hand in something. 

Also, Sarah divorced her husband last year, this was Bananas’ tweet... 

MBCScreen-Shot-2019-08-13-at-8-11-36-PM.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1