MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

47 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

This is disappointing.  If you're a Zach hater, you may not have noticed it or refused to acknowledge it, but he's really grown up the past 2-3 years.  He still brought out his old immature Zach when he would deal with Ninja (a little understandable) or Amanda ( totally understandable since she's in the top 3 worst human beings ever on this show), but he has matured and was starting to become a CT Jr.   He had a ways to go to reach the Zen of CT, but he was slowly getting there.  CT didn't grow up overnight either.  And then this season happened.  I've been in his corner but he's making it tough with this crybaby shit he's pulling this season.  

100% agree. He was great comedy relief and seemed way more laid back on the last challenge. I still think he isn't nearly as good of a competitor as he should be based on his physical tools. He just seems a little too soft and doesn't have that killer in him that CT does. 

Edited by HoffaJimmy

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Zach was ok in WOW2. But in WOW1, he threw another tantrum at Jenna when she questioned him about being on Bumble. That was last year. 

Yeah he's far from perfect.  Even in WOW1, I bet he was much better than he used to be other than that episode.  It's interesting basically watching these people grow up and how they change.  CT of course is the poster boy.  Cara Maria is the perfect example of someone regressing and somehow becoming less mature.  Zach is still somewhere in between.  He's come a long way but he still has a ways to go.  Damn, that just shows what an immature little bitch he was (and can still be).   I'm rooting for him and hopefully he's watching this season and paying attention to how he is coming off.  

On 5/15/2020 at 3:16 PM, Go Pokes said:

Yeah he's far from perfect.  Even in WOW1, I bet he was much better than he used to be other than that episode.  It's interesting basically watching these people grow up and how they change.  CT of course is the poster boy.  Cara Maria is the perfect example of someone regressing and somehow becoming less mature.  Zach is still somewhere in between.  He's come a long way but he still has a ways to go.  Damn, that just shows what an immature little bitch he was (and can still be).   I'm rooting for him and hopefully he's watching this season and paying attention to how he is coming off.  

Zach is just immature and growing.  CM definitely has psychological issues.

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

Are his problems really immaturity when he’s 32 years old?  

True.  I should have wrote he's an idiot dude.  My main point that he's just an idiot, Cara Maria is something wrong upstairs.  She's definitely gotten progressively worse

13 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

if Johnny doesnt win even after he basically gamed the system, it shows that Wes is a hell of a lot more of competitor than I thought.

It really should be Johnny, right?

guess not, shows that I got fooled by the editing.

Nelson getting called out by everyone, taking his tail between his legs and getting sent into elimination with a serious RBF and then him purposely trying to get Kyle to pop him shows that hes really turned into a bitch

5 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Maybe I’m just an idiot, but WHY DON’T THESE FOOLS EVER WANT TO GO IN?! You’re not getting paid by the week, bros. 

I actually think these reality show folks do get a per "aired episode" per diem.  

and the bigger stars get paid for sure to just show up for the season

https://www.insider.com/the-challenge-mtv-facts-2018-10#producers-think-of-the-show-as-a-soap-opera-of-sorts-2

WTF kinda weak ass challenge is this. And you can view each other’s color stack? Gtfo. Tired of people helping each other out.

Oh Nelson. Bless your heart.

And Im still tired of these “skaters” still trying to skate. Some of the guys are like I dont wana be in this double elimination. Still pussies. Go earn a skull already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Real tough there, Fessy. Baton toss and the “I just beat the best yada yada”. Big T probably would have probably won vs Jordan in that event. Really proved yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a joke about Fessy doing that before the elimination actually happened. When he legit tossed that stick and started crowing about how he just beat the three-time champion I had to pause it I was laughing so hard. But that's a typical Fessy- a G in his own mind.

He claimed on BB and then on The Challenge that he was a "two time D-1 All American" and, "I'm supposed to be playing on Sundays but a shoulder injury prevented that." Uh, no. I looked up his stats at Tennessee-Chattanooga (not a D-1 school) and while he was in fact named a third team All American on two occasions, his best season he had like 55 catches and 5 TDs. I don't think he even had a 100 yard receiving game. But yeah, despite not actually playing D-1 or being all that good you were "a D-1 All American who was supposed to play in the NFL." 

He could be a beast in the future, but he's not in great shape right now. He's bulky and lacks definition, and I doubt he had the stamina for a final that isn't all pussified. If he actually trains hard and shows up to next season in real shape then he could be the guys' favorite. 

There's a reason that Swaggy went home almost immediately, while Fessy ended up being the head of what's known as the worst alliance in BB history- zero self awareness. And yeah, MTV has done an amazing job at picking the least likable guys from BB- Josh, Paulie, and Swaggy in particular. Fessy isn't nearly loathsome as  the other three, he just has waaaayyy too high an opinion of himself. All of that said, I am very much looking forward to Swaggy vs Josh next week. Should be a cripple fight for the ages. 

Pluto has been running The Challenge 24/7 non-stop for weeks. Mostly the past 6-7 years, but some older stuff as well.

I had forgotten that Laurel was that shitty of a person every damn season.

Edited by CAHorn

ok i just got to the part where Dee is talking about how she didn't have respect for Kaycee as a competitor, but that she now sees that she should take Kacyee seriously. Dee, you stupid fucking bitch. Shit your mouth. You are weak, and scared, and would be eaten alive in the heyday of the Challenge by the likes of Emily, Laurel, Ev, and even Cara. You aren't any scarier than Camila as a competition, and at least she was a)hot and b)crazy in an entertaining way. I hope that you have to face Jenny in a Hall Brawl and she squashes you like bug. ugh. 

you one what else, i don't recall ever hating a female competitor like this, like she's a dude. it's not natural for me to wish violence on a girl, but Dee just brings that side out of me. She is the worst.

Edited by Goo Punch

There are people like CT and Kaycee, who are real champions, and who throw themselves in without even knowing what they're up against because they're just g's like that; and then there's everybody else. and it's so funny to watch how time and time again, particularly with with the girls, they all freeze up and want no part of that elimination when everything is still to play for, but then when it's over they go, "damn, i coulda won that, i shoulda thrown myself in!" and what do they invariably do the next time they get that chance...yeah. but like i said, it's funny to watch.