MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

I am starting to think Josh is mentally challenged.    Hes talking about needing to get a red skull.... and hes had 2 fucking chances to get one

Nany in the same position, at least she acknowledged she should have gone in when she had the chance 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

color me absolutely shocked that a woman who has agreed to not be a decision maker AND agreed to not talk while the person in charge figures out the puzzle.... keeps fucking piping up and A) talking also B) trying to be the decision maker.

well shit  all the guys started talking as well.   guess they are all egomaniacs

Edited by AUS-97HORN

4 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Damn you, editors.

holy shit.... Dee's vote was the first time I even noticed her this episode.  Obviously she was in the car challenge, but I didnt even notice her in the car challenge.

these editors have done some serious work in the last 2 weeks. 

tired of the episode of Bayleigh already.

I dont watch any other reality shows, but isnt big brother recorded live all the time?   I could swear there were options to buy a full season access pass for BB   where you got the unedited feeds that were delayed by a day.

if thats true, cant someone just go back to whichever season these 2 were on and see if they ever got in bed together in the first few days of their season?

Nice work Melissa.  Preggo and all you still took down Nany.

I am really sick and tired of the drama queens lying their asses off to get more airtime.  Bayleigh hasnt done shit all season other than cower behind her fiance, and just like a petulant child, when she doesnt get her way she just screams because thats going to get the most attention.

• Like 1

Would love Camila to meet Bayleigh.

Didn’t realize Melissa was preggo and she didnt know. Recently started stalking her IG. (Maddie’s is fun too)

I glanced at Swaggy’s IG..holy shit. Cringe worthy...every post was him bragging on money he has or crap they bought. And douchey poses. smh.

Still waiting for a twist. This was 13th episode...guessing we are near the end and someone is getting left out with no opportunity to get in an elimination.

Nany (well anyone) deserves to be there over Aneesa...final requires stamina.

Skaters will be dealt with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that Melissa had MMA training which certainly didn't hurt here in the elimination. But is there anyone from the whole season (other than Jen) that you would have bet Nany could beat? At best she stays out of the way of her partners, but I can't remember ever being impressed by her.   utxmike05, if I'm forgetting something please help me out but I wasn't at all surprised pregnant Melissa beat her.

Bayleigh is Kam while having done even less. You can get upset and yell, great. Camilla did it earlier and better and I'm happy she's gone too.

Bananas really does deserve a producer credit at this point. His work to make sure Bayleigh went off was textbook, and there was no benefit to his game, he just wanted to give production good footage. Which worked out well since Dee's removal has been astonishing in its thoroughness. I was actually surprised to see her vote in the deliberations. 

my goddamn dvr once again failed to record the episode. i'd watch it online but that shit has been broken for years. it always tells me to log in with my a cable provider info, which i do, and then it still doesn't let me watch the episodes. that's ok, right? i mean surely MTV will be re-airing last night's episode with crazy regularity, seeing as how it's currently running/is their most popular show by a billion miles. nope! they aren't going to replay last night's episode a single time between now and next week's episode. we get a billion reruns of Catfish, Jersey Shore, and of course Ridiculousness, but zero fucking replays of the one show anyone gives a shit about. get fucked MTV. 

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

my goddamn dvr once again failed to record the episode.

its now happened to me 3 times this season.   first time was the CT elimination episode and like you I tried to see when the next showing was, and came up with the same issue you did, they literally only show the episode 1 time the entire week.   (MtV2 carries a reshowing, but I dont have that in my cable package).  

I now have an alarm set to go off at 7 on Wed to watch the damn thing... twice more my DVR didnt recored ( including last night), but I saw it live so yay.   its clearly a settings issue with MTV and the cable company because its not listed as a new episode.

and that being said. I agree that MTV not reshowing the ep even if its 3 hours later like most of the Discovery channels do would makes no sense.

48 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

its now happened to me 3 times this season.   first time was the CT elimination episode and like you I tried to see when the next showing was, and came up with the same issue you did, they literally only show the episode 1 time the entire week.   (MtV2 carries a reshowing, but I dont have that in my cable package).  

I now have an alarm set to go off at 7 on Wed to watch the damn thing... twice more my DVR didnt recored ( including last night), but I saw it live so yay.   its clearly a settings issue with MTV and the cable company because its not listed as a new episode.

and that being said. I agree that MTV not reshowing the ep even if its 3 hours later like most of the Discovery channels do would makes no sense.

i'm gonna have to start checking every wednesday at 7 myself now. 

Brynn appears to be married with 3 kids in Portland, not much social besides a buttoned-up Facebook. 

Steven has a Wiki page for some reason, this paragraph is funny. 

Steven Hill was born in San Marcos, Texas, but was raised predominantly in Austin. At the age of 16, Hill left home and has since lived on his own. Before appearing on The Real World, Hill worked as a shirtless bartender at a gay bar, although he is straight. He was briefly married to a woman he once worked with at a Wal-Mart Distribution Center. 

Both of the challenges this week were pretty fucking stupid, I’m just glad that wasn’t a guys Purgatory. 

Yea wtf. I think the rules should have been whomever grabs a skull and takes it to their pedestal FIRST then wins that round. But both were able to win each round is stupid. What if one fell off or they grab while other person is running away. Nany is dumb for not using her monkey arms better. Melissa did do some good stiff arms though. Her baby looks like it has Josh’s head.

• Like 1

Oh and last week I had trouble finding the episode saved on my “dvr” with ATT TV Now. I couldn’t even find it on MTV app. It finally showed up a day later. Never had issues before. This weeks episode was also labeled weird.

15 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Are you finally watching? 

yep, just wrapping up. that's the BB Bayleigh that i know and hate.

also, Nany just now: "I don't think people really know what a competitor i am." well this is only your 17th season, so that's fair. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

Swaggy is the Rocko of reality TV. 

Lmao. So I actually commented on his IG the other day and he got pissed. The one where he showers is girl with $27k on her 27th bday and they are laying on cash. I just asked why he gloats about money so much in ALL

his posts and asked if he donates any. Idgaf he is an idiot. Be humble and dont get punked by Josh.

I never troll shit, but Bayleigh annoyed me that episode and went looking at his retard IG.

I do follow Tori though: she is hiking Yosemite half dome right now w Jordan.

so do I get to be the asshole and point out that it seems like Bayleigh is getting a complete pass for either completely making up a fake hook up with Kaycee, or if it wasnt fake,  potentially outting Kaycee's cheating from 1-2 years ago where her GF didnt know about it?

Lets be honest here folks.  If a guy had potentially outted Kaycee like that the entire social media universe would be screaming for his head.

even in the past when it was a woman outting someone like when Amanda teased about Zach using bumble to cheat on Jenna and she started getting a fuckload of social media backlash, to the point where she censured herself at the reunion show. Or Kayleigh outting Natalie as being Bi again on social media and the backlash that took.

Yet here we are watching a show where a female contestant has retaliated in a negative way to the person they felt betrayed them by talking out of school about shit that is either unknown and could ruin relationships, or completely made up which could STILL ruin real world relationships.

Edited by AUS-97HORN

I'm with AUS-97HORN.

Bayleigh has gone out of her way to ruin the lives of two different WOC in the past few weeks. (Yeah, taped last fall I know, but new to the world now.) Yet somehow she gets a complete pass. It's reminiscent of when Nia criminally assaulted Averey in Portland and nothing happened to her at all.

If I never see either member of Baggy again I'll be a happy person.

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

so do I get to be the asshole and point out that it seems like Bayleigh is getting a complete pass for either completely making up a fake hook up with Kaycee, or if it wasnt fake,  potentially outting Kaycee's cheating from 1-2 years ago where her GF didnt know about it?

Lets be honest here folks.  If a guy had potentially outted Kaycee like that the entire social media universe would be screaming for his head.

even in the past when it was a woman outting someone like when Amanda teased about Zach using bumble to cheat on Jenna and she started getting a fuckload of social media backlash, to the point where she censured herself at the reunion show. Or Kayleigh outting Natalie as being Bi again on social media and the backlash that took.

Yet here we are watching a show where a female contestant has retaliated in a negative way to the person they felt betrayed them by talking out of school about shit that is either unknown and could ruin relationships, or completely made up which could STILL ruin real world relationships.

yeah Bayleigh is making shit up. her repeatedly saying "I was Kaycee's Nany on BB" is total horseshit. she linked up with Swaggy immediately and spent pretty much all of her time with him before he got evicted like a week and a half into the show. meanwhile Kaycee had formed an alliance with six other people, all of whom "were on the other side of the house" so to speak from Bayleigh, Swaggy, Fessy, and their crew. So essentially Kaycee and Bayleigh belonged to opposing factions, and their relationship never remotely resembled that of Kaycee and Nany. Bayleigh is just an absolute psycho who completely unravels whenever she doesn't get her way. 

Edited by Goo Punch

31 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah Bayleigh is making shit up. her repeatedly saying "I was Kaycee's Nany on BB" is total horseshit. she linked up with Swaggy immediately and spent pretty much all of her time with him before he got evicted like a week and a half into the show. meanwhile Kaycee had formed an alliance with six other people, all of whom "were on the other side of the house" so to speak from Bayleigh, Swaggy, Fessy, and their crew. So essentially Kaycee and Bayleigh belonged to opposing factions, and their relationship never remotely resembled that of Kaycee and Nany. Bayleigh is just an absolute psycho who completely unravels whenever she doesn't get her way. 

Yeah, I'm taking back my statement about not minding if those two came back.  Fuck them.  She's absolutely psycho.  Or really, she's just a spoiled brat who always gets her way.   That doesn't fly on these shows and that's why we get these absolutely insane meltdowns.  It's not good when Swaggy is the more likable half of your duo.  

7 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Yeah, I'm taking back my statement about not minding if those two came back.  Fuck them.  She's absolutely psycho.  Or really, she's just a spoiled brat who always gets her way.   That doesn't fly on these shows and that's why we get these absolutely insane meltdowns.  It's not good when Swaggy is the more likable half of your duo.  

ding ding ding. well, that, plus she's a legit psycho. growing up rich and black in St.Louis, i doubt she's been in touch with reality since the day she was born.

also of note- it's hilarious that Swaggy is announcing how rich he is ($350k!!! zomfg!!!) when from what i understand he amassed his entire net worth as a "day trader" because Bayleigh's wealthy parents gave him a bunch of money to start playing with. i mean for all we know this dude has actually lost more than he's earned as a day trader, but of course that would never stop him from running his mouth, so who knows.