MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

4 minutes ago, ss13 said:

CT lost to Jay earlier this season. 

I know that  I was talking about last season's rope knot game.   I thought I remembered someone getting absolutely and totally schooled  on the rope game last season and I really thought it was CT

Edited by AUS-97HORN

gotta love Josh always saying how great he is and he fails again.

I am not a fan of Aneesa, but Bayleigh and her actions have totally turned me off to her. really wish she would have lost.    I dont think Bayleigh can handle the final, but Ive been surprised before.

• Like 1

Glad Corey finally stfu. What was he so upset about? Who cares if Fessy told you something. We knew Josh was gona throw himself in. Bro, nobody keeps track of challenge event wins except you. This isn’t the old days when you win a bluetooth speaker or bike for each daily challenge win.

Bye, Josh.

Still can’t believe Melissa is preggo doing this stuff. But yes that accent is hotttttt.

Glad there is another challenge. There are too many people right now to take into a final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I wasn’t the only one. Thought it was an even shittier voiceover than usual at first. 

Same. Wife was in walking by not really watching and said “that’s dumb...why is he talking like that?” Had to explain (after I figured it out) that it was the start of a song Going the Distance. Lot more music today

• Like 1

Guys Left: Nelson, Fessy, Cory, Bananas, Rogan, Kyle

Girls Left: Dee, Melissa, Bayleigh, Jenny, Kaycee

So I'm guessing the girls final is probably set and then they do the hall brawl to get to 5 guys.  I'm guessing Kyle goes in then if Nelson/Cory/Fessy can stick together they could throw Rogan in.  

if cory would have been in tribunal then melissa goes in instead of aneesa.  that's really the only reason for him to be so pissed.  i'm guessing they threw those scenes in to make up for not showing dee.

Damn. I thought someone was missing. Only saw Dee’s trashcan. Same thing?

Speaking of serious injuries, I was looking up some old shit the other day & read this about RW/RR Extreme Challenge in 2001... 

This was the first and only time there was a mission that was tested beforehand and the contestants got to it, but they couldn't do it because it proved to be dangerous and the producers nixed it at the last minute. The mission was a "human catapult" where there was no safety harness, just protective gear and a net to fall into. A tester broke their leg and another broke an arm.

I also don’t remember Michelle Parma from that season, she died in a car wreck a year later. Was a Cowboys’ Cheerleader for two years right out of high school. 

Bios-pic-michelle.jpg

Great ep.

Bananas really like Kyle or just wants an easy guy in the final...? Likely the latter. Another weak one sneaks in.

They realllllllllly milked the Cory has a kid and one on the way. Jeezus. Guess bc he has that MTV reality show coming soon. Good job, Nelson. But you are still kinda dumb.

I honestly asked myself “Did Dee get kicked off or leave the show?” until I finally heard TJ say her name in the car.

Atta girl, Jenny. Still would rather have seen Bayleigh go home. She is the weakest of the girls. I can already see her giving up in the final.

Good episode

Kyle bitching out in the car challenge

Props to Rogan for stepping up for the elimination, fuck the politics.

LOL at Dee getting pancaked and embarrassed and not even a goodbye from the producers. They weren’t fucking around with that

Congrats on Bananas making the finals again, played this season beautifully

Bring on the final!

• Like 2