MTV's The Challenge- Season 35

Goo Punch

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Josh is on my Mount Rushmore of least favorite people on this shows history. Jesus fucking Christ he is a beating. Every episode. 

him winning BB was the crowning achievement for one of, if not the most shitastic casts in Big Brother history. also, saying he "won" BB doesn't even feel right- he was voted as the winner by a panel of morons, he didn't actually go out and earn it with any skill, strategy, or play. 

• Like 1

Saw this from Jordan... 

Was there anything that wasn't aired this season that you think is important for fans to know?

I just don't think that they can really convey how miserable that bunker was. There's no amount of justice that those cameras can give to those living conditions. I mean, our bathrooms were porta-potties. Blue construction porta-potties! We had like 10 of them out the back door. The back door was 200 yards away. So if you had to get up in the middle of night, you've got to walk 200 yards out of this bunker, go outside, get in a porta-potty, yes, with the blue water. That was our life. Shout out to the Czech Republic. [Laughs] I'm used to mansions! We pull up expecting a mansion, what is this?!

• Like 1

There is no one left on girl’s side who is a legit intimidating bad ass..except Jenny Roids. Kacee may be up there soon. But I can see all the other girls whining in the final.

Still so pissed Tori is gone...and for what?? So Jenna can then get beat by fukin Aneesa. Jeezus.

They need to bring back that past season format with the Loser House or whatever it was, lol. Bring back some worthy people who just had a bad day/luck during elimination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, utxmike05 said:

There is no one left on girl’s side who is a legit intimidating bad ass..except Jenny Roids. Kacee may be up there soon. But I can see all the other girls whining in the final.

Still so pissed Tori is gone...and for what?? So Jenna can then get beat by fukin Aneesa. Jeezus.

They need to bring back that past season format with the Loser House or whatever it was, lol. Bring back some worthy people who just had a bad day/luck during elimination.

Kaycee is legit. She's probably not on Jenny's level, but that doesn't mean that she can't beat Jenny in a final. Kaycee legitimately won Big Brother over a guy who I would say played one of the best games of anyone to ever play BB and not win. She laid low, made friends with everyone, and then really stepped up and started winning a whole bunch of competitions when it mattered. to me she's right up there with Jenny when it comes to female favorites. 

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Kaycee is legit. She's probably not on Jenny's level, but that doesn't mean that she can't beat Jenny in a final. Kaycee legitimately won Big Brother over a guy who I would say played one of the best games of anyone to ever play BB and not win. She laid low, made friends with everyone, and then really stepped up and started winning a whole bunch of competitions when it mattered. to me she's right up there with Jenny when it comes to female favorites. 

This.  Kaycee is definitely not a slouch.

Kaycee is a more well-rounded athletically, less annoying version of Ninja.  She's going to kick ass in the final  The fact that Dee thinks she's in her league is hilarious.  Unless she has someone to carry her to victory in the final, Dee will get smoked by Jenny and Kaycee   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Jenna’s last Instagram post kinda hints at this season being the final challenge season for her. Not surprising. Too bad though. I always liked Jenna.

There’s a site that interviews the evictee each week, she confirmed her & Zach aren’t on the next season. She’s probably already pulled the goalie. 

4 minutes ago, ss13 said:

I want to stab the producer that thought of ‘red’ skull. Why the fuck couldn’t it just be skull? Ain’t like we have blue, green, & yellow ones in this game also. 

I think that’s the most ridiculous part. I couldn’t put my finger on why it sounded so much cornier than their other shit, but that’s definitely why. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 hour ago, ss13 said:

I want to stab the producer that thought of ‘red’ skull. Why the fuck couldn’t it just be skull? Ain’t like we have blue, green, & yellow ones in this game also. 

I thought they threw white skulls on there for your wins from past seasons or some such (as mentioned by TJ saying Wes has 14 skulls on his helmet)? Admittedly I haven't paid much attention to the helmet bling

Between besting Wes in an elim and his "spell Marlboro" barb, it was a banner night for Bananas.

Yeah, but those are just stickers. Wes having 14 is as relevant as me having zero.

Just the fact that they have to say ‘red skull’ every single fucking time drives me crazy. 

Edited by ss13
Spell Marlboro was badass though.

I was sure mtv was doing a bait and switch making us think wes would go in. Pretty shocked he did in something physical. 

Always roll my eyes at how MTV tries (thinks they are going) to trick us on what will happen.

That was tough. Bananas definitely blasted the holes faster, but it’s kinda just luck if you run into your batteries first. Just depends on where they are and what pattern you go. Kinda wish they would have both stayed. Bananas’ head cant get bigger.

Curious if there will be a purge soon. Not sure how many weeks are left but cant be too many. Especially with rotating guys and girls ea episode.

Time running out for the pussy guys thinking they will later be able to buy a skull or magically get in wout one.

TJ clearly hates “skaters” so Im sure he has a twist up his sleeve.

• Like 1

My guess they do 1 more female and 1 more male and then the final.  The key is when they announce that that's it.  Do they announce before this next one that theres only 2 left, or wait til they're done and TJ is like I told you to not wait around.  I also could see when it gets past these next 2 elims that they may do the first girl and first guy to win todays challenge gets a red skull type deal too.  Then whoever is left that has a red skull stays, everyone else see ya.  But on the male side, no matter what, I don't expect Swaggy or Josh to get one.  Cory and Kyle will vie for the last one(s)

^Yea that would be great to see TJ say “I told you not to wait around” and see some people fight over that last skull.

Didnt Jay go in 3 times? And got 2 skulls...Perfect example of the skaters wasting their chances. Lookin at you: Kyle, Josh, Swaggy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I could see a guys and girls elimination where everyone without a skull participates and the winners goes to the final and the losers go home. 

That's what I was thinking.

And last night confirmed my suspicion that the Bananas/Wes rivalry has been mostly manufactured the last few seasons.

I definitely think most all the interactions and relationships are scripted in anything MTV touches. But I will watch the challenge forever.

Wes gave a good speech about losing on IG. He has come a long way. He still should have waited until next round but im sure he was paid for this drama.

CT vs Bananas is still the best ever. True head to head.

Wes’ IG profile pic lol:

773f5f558b6ea9a71db91f7ca9a2796f.jpg

2 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

That's what I was thinking.

And last night confirmed my suspicion that the Bananas/Wes rivalry has been mostly manufactured the last few seasons.

I'm probably naive, but I didn't get that.  It might have been petering out and leading to this the past few seasons, but if I remember correctly, they were directly responsible for send each other home the past few seasons and they did each other fairly dirty.  And it's hard to fake the level of glee each of them got from doing that.  That would be a 3 year long con and I just don't think either of them were ready to bury the hatchet yet.  I'm thinking after Bananas got Wes evicted (with help from Laurel and Josh), he probably went to Wes with a laundry list of why this was the perfect time to bury the hatchet and work together.

We've even.  I got you and you got me

We're becoming dinosaurs in this game and we might want to try to delay our extinction.  Plus, we can't leave this game to the Josh's and Swaggy's.  

But mostly, this will make GREAT reality TV.  They both love to play the showman and they both delivered big time this season.  I loved their bromance and I hope they work together from here on out.  Assuming I'm even close (especially on the last one), it wouldn't surprise me if they had a little secret meeting off camera, probably with the producers, and realized last night would be the perfect ending to the beginning of this story arc.  That was just too perfect a chance to make some really good reality TV.   The elimination was even perfect for this since it didn't favor either guy.  I don't know how long it takes to build that elimination set, but if there's time, that might have been part of the deal.  Two legends of the game going heads up in an even match up with both guys agreeing to shake hands at the end and be a good winner and loser.  

Either something like that happened or this show just got the most amazing convergence of events it could ever ask for.  

I will say... Johnny's plan was flawed, right? Only way for him to assure that he was going in would have been to earn his way into tribunal and make it a 2 girl + him tribunal. Put his fate in the hands of the vote.

And if we're throwing out guesses, I think there's at least 2 more opportunities for both guys and girls to get their skull

6 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you have to give Wes credit for putting himself in, but honestly that was a true 50/50 battle.     Im glad neither of them got super pissed when Wes decided to take a chance.

But I was really expecting that to be a Bananas vs Swaggy elimination

I think that’s the thing. I 100% get why he did it. He ended up getting a game of chance. It would’ve been interesting to see something more physical head to head, or a puzzle. But after a certain point, wtf are some of these people doing lol? Josh, Kyle, you cant be scared forever. At least Cory and swaggy seemed ready to compete.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

MTV rant... According to my DTV guide, Ridiculousness is on literally non-stop until 2 am Monday night/Tuesday morning. That’s like 74 consecutive fucking episodes, & who the fuck knows when this shit actually started. 

Does anyone on this thread watch even a minute of it? 

Not sure how true this is but apparently Dee made some type of racially insensitive remarks regarding black lives matter, and now a lot of the cast (including Wes) is telling her to fuck off. Hopefully it’s true and she takes a break from the challenge...forever.

• Like 1

Swaggy and Bayleigh went after her on twitter (Swaggy went scorched earth, said she's a coke head who is obsessed with being on TV, then bragged about how he made $2M last year (google says this is a lie)), and Wes (with whom she's been living in KC) claims to have kicked her out, but there are reports from internet sleuths that's she is still there. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Not sure how true this is but apparently Dee made some type of racially insensitive remarks regarding black lives matter, and now a lot of the cast (including Wes) is telling her to fuck off. Hopefully it’s true and she takes a break from the challenge...forever.

Well then. Prayers answered

• Like 1

well, like you said, it's fitting for her: zero self awareness. HUGE pet peeve of mine. the whole, "i'm gonna go out of my way to be the only girl to sleep in a guy's room because i want to make sure that i can be there to fuck it up if Rogan tries to hook up with anyone on this show, LOLOLOLOLOL i'm a grown woman who acts like a child, omg i'm sooooo cute." routine. go fuck yourself Dee. good riddance.

Some people just aren't funny. She could have tweeted that weeks ago before shit went down, still wouldn't have been funny. She's the type that fucks up a previously good joke at a party & everyone looks around awkwardly cause it bombed.