FA Cup 2020

Goo Punch

Spurs and Norwich going to penalties. Quarterfinal draw wrapping up now as well. 

edit: lol, Tim Krul owns Spurs and it's Norwich who moves on. 

Newcastle vs Man City

Chelsea vs Leicester

Arsenal vs Sheffield United

Norwich vs Man United 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Spurs and Norwich going to penalties. Quarterfinal draw wrapping up now as well. 

edit: lol, Tim Krul owns Spurs and it's Norwich who moves on. 

Newcastle vs Man City

Chelsea vs Leicester

Arsenal vs Sheffield United

Norwich vs Man United 

Not so fast, my friend.

50 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Eric Dier in the stands, apparently fighting a fan:

I don't have a problem with what he did. English football seems to have a lot of fans that think paying for a ticket means you can do or say whatever you want.

21 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I don't have a problem with what he did. English football seems to have a lot of fans that think paying for a ticket means you can do or say whatever you want.

welp, you're not gonna see this coming (for real), but as a Jack Wilshere fanboi I must agree. I like a midfielder with an edge. One who'll fight a guy, down a few pints, smoke a few fags (pause), and show up to training in the morning. 

11 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

seriously, i'm unemployed, i'm gonna be here every day. 

Best of luck getting back into things. 

3 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Chelsea keeps getting the great draws.  

Not been keeping up with the PL this season?

Any word on what was actually said? I could easily be on Dier's side in this deal.

"Did this man deserve a beating? I think you'll find the answer is yes. Was my client the appropriate person to deliver that beating? I think you'll find the answer there is also yes. Thank you."

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Any word on what was actually said? I could easily be on Dier's side in this deal.

"Did this man deserve a beating? I think you'll find the answer is yes. Was my client the appropriate person to deliver that beating? I think you'll find the answer there is also yes. Thank you."

A fan was yelling shit at Dier. Dier's family was sitting close by. Dier's younger brother and the fan start getting into it. Dier sees the fan and his brother and goes up into the stands. Said fan ran away and out the stair exit once he saw Dier coming up. Dier got his younger brother and brought him down to the pitch.

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Ah yes. Not guilty via Defense of Younger Family Member legal doctrine. 

I expect Dier to get a suspension from the FA. I don't think Spurs should discipline Dier abd I do think the fan deserves a ban.

Edited by Schulz2.0

19 minutes ago, yoladu said:

The yellow jacketed security guys at the pitch edge are top notch

Unfortunately in this video you can't see the guy run away like a little bitch once he realizes Dier is coming up to kick his ass.

Edited by Schulz2.0

22 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Lucas Torriera fractured his ankle in Arsenal's game against Portsmouth.

this was the fourth time that an Arsenal player had his leg fractured/broken on a dangerous challenge in a game being reffed by Mike Dean. Only two were called fouls, and only one received a yellow card. this was not a yellow or even a foul in Mike Dean's eyes:

this however did earn a yellow card from Dean:

fuck Mike Dean.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Quarterfinals weekend.  ESPN is desperate enough for programming that they've moved two of the games off of + to real TV.  Man United and Norwich just kicked off.  The other three games are tomorrow:

Sheffield United - Arsenal at 7 on ESPN

Leicester - Chelsea at 10 on +

Newcastle - Man City at 12:30 on +

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit of a momentum shift in the latter part of the first half.  Arsenal definitely looking like the better side leading into half.  Playing a bit risky, but they kinda have to at this point.

Looking forward to Saka subbing in during the 2nd half.  Should be a fun one.  COYG!