Incident at Texas Union 3/4/20

4th_and_18

Reported shots fired was called in to UTPD and APD. Building being cleared floor by floor.

There’s construction going on so I’m hoping it’s just something collapsed and not an active shooter situation. Reddit user says he was walking by and heard a really loud boom and called it in.

Ghost of Junior returning to baconate whichever asshole wasn’t ready to order when it was their turn at the devils register of speed......and frostys.

“ What to drink, you don’t know yet????

Goodbye and good luck you motherfuck. “

That two second pause.....longest he’s ever sat still whether in aether or human form. Even when taking a shit in the more peaceful second floor bathrooms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, 4th_and_18 said:

No, but the greasy steak’n shake can cause some toilet explosions. I heard.

I’m glad there was no incident and everyone is alright. 

Pretty decent food options in the Union now. Steak n’ Shake, Zen, some Italian street food place, and a locally sourced salad joint. Back in my day, it was either Taco Bell or Wendy’s. 

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's interesting these days that a simple loud noise brings things to a screeching halt.  We really are a nation of pussyass bitches.

A couple days after watching Charlie Whitman do his evil work on campus in 1966, I was walking on 24th next to the Varsity Theater when from off to my left there was a very loud report that sounded just like his Remington 6mm rifle. I and some other nearby students hit the deck immediately, and my sphincter began to do a little dance.

It was an immense relief to quickly see that the noise was caused by a construction crane cable snapping from an overload at the high rise Castilian dorm being built across the street. We all got up and went about our business as if nothing had happened. Meeeoooowwwww!

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, TornACL said:

Well now there is some pizza place on campus that will give you a free slice of pizza if you call in a crime to 911, so I'm sure there will be hundreds of new cases of hungry students calling in potential troublemakers. 

Are you fucking serious, or am I just missing some obvious sarcasm?

22 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's interesting these days that a simple loud noise brings things to a screeching halt.  We really are a nation of pussyass bitches.

or... we're a nation prepared for an active shooter at any moment, any location, any time?

Edited by mchookem