The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

58 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

That could coincide with when people are being vaccinated on a larger scale. I still think without fans though.

It’s Georgia.. and ANGC

complimentary rapid tests for patrons that are unable to show proof of vaccination

Edited by UTexasFight

5 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

if you had to bet - with or without fans

Better have fans. I finally won tickets to this one but COVID and all. Actually kind of glad I’ll hopefully get to see the masters in the spring like how it should be. I thought it’d be cool to see it different with the leaves changing and maybe play differently but I regret thinking that. Here’s to a miracle happening so a family dream can come true. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hate said:

Yeah, but if there are fans then BDC likely finds that ball just off the fairway.

First - there are never fans at The Masters, they are called patrons
Second - Maybe but the fans at ANGC are more typically around the greens and not lining the fairways; especially #11 where Dr DeChambeau favored the left side.
Then again the gift shop might have to start selling yellow hard hats with a green flag to the patrons for protection from his wayward shots