The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

Here's a look at all 31 groups that will start play on Thursday at the 84th Masters.

2020 Masters tee times, Thursday pairings   

Tee No. 1           (All times Eastern)

7:00 a.m. -- Lucas Glover, Corey Conners, C.T. Pan
7:11 a.m. -- Brandt Snedeker, Charles Howell III, Jazz Janewattananond
7:22 a.m. -- Larry Mize, Andrew Landry, Lukas Michel
7:33 a.m. -- Matt Kuchar, Lee Westwood, Kevin Na
7:44 a.m. -- Xander Schauffele, Jason Kokrak, Henrik Stenson
7:55 a.m. -- Charl Schwartzel, Jason Day, Abel Gallegos
8:06 a.m. -- Vijay Singh, Lanto Griffin, Tyler Duncan
8:17 a.m. -- Mike Weir, Rafael Cabrera Bello, Matt Wallace

11:05 a.m. -- Sung Kang, Erik Van Rooyen
11:16 a.m. -- Danny Willett, Rickie Fowler, John Augenstein
11:27 a.m. -- Phil Mickelson, Abraham Ancer, Bernd Wiesberger
11:38 a.m. -- Adam Scott, Collin Morikawa, Tyrrell Hatton
11:49 a.m. -- Justin Thomas, Matthew Fitzpatrick, Brooks Koepka
12:00 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Patrick Cantlay, Rory McIlroy
12:11 p.m. -- Zach Johnson, Justin Rose, Cameron Champ
12:22 p.m. -- Sungjae Im, Victor Perez, Brendon Todd

Tee No. 10       (All times Eastern)

7:00 a.m. -- Sandy Lyle, Jimmy Walker, Yuxin Lin
7:11 a.m. -- Webb Simpson, Marc Leishman, Hideki Matsuyama
7:22 a.m. -- Kevin Kisner, Adam Hadwin, Scottie Scheffler
7:33 a.m. -- Jon Rahm, Bryson DeChambeau, Louis Oosthuizen
7:44 a.m. -- Patrick Reed, Paul Casey, Tony Finau
7:55 a.m. -- Tiger Woods, Shane Lowry, Andy Ogletree
8:06 a.m. -- Jordan Spieth, Gary Woodland, Ian Poulter
8:17 a.m. -- Graeme McDowell, Si Woo Kim, Nate Lashley

11:05 a.m. -- Justin Harding, Shugo Imahira, Nick Taylor
11:16 a.m. -- Chez Reavie, Sebastian Munoz, Ben An
11:27 a.m. -- Bubba Watson, Matthew Wolff, Tommy Fleetwood
11:38 a.m. -- Francesco Molinari, Billy Horschel, Cameron Smith
11:49 a.m. -- Bernhard Langer, J.T. Poston, Christiaan Bezuidenhout
12:00 p.m. -- Fred Couples, Max Homa, Dylan Frittelli
12:11 p.m. -- Jose Maria Olazabal, Andrew Putnam, James Sugrue 

Watch all four rounds of the 2020 Masters starting Thursday with Masters Live as we follow the best golfers in the world throughout Augusta National with Featured Groups, check in at the famed Amen Corner and see leaders round the turn on holes 15 & 16. Watch live on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App.

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/2020-masters-tee-times-pairings-complete-field-groups-schedule-set-for-round-1-at-augusta-national/

Masters TV coverage 

Here's the easy rule of thumb for Masters TV viewers: If it's a weekday, turn on ESPN, and if it's a weekend, turn on CBS. If there's no golf on that channel yet, you're likely not doing anything wrong — because of Augusta National's rules, the broadcast just likely hasn't started yet.

• Thursday, Nov. 12   ESPN           Broadcast times: 1-5:30 p.m. ET
  • Friday, Nov. 13        .ESPN           Broadcast times: 1-5:30 p.m. ET
  • Saturday, Nov. 14.    CBS            Broadcast times: 1-5:00 p.m. ET
  • Sunday, Nov. 15.       CBS            Broadcast times: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to live stream the Masters online

Masters.com will stream the entirety of the 2020 Masters Tournament, but ESPN+ will also provide streaming options for viewers, including Amen Corner, Featured Groups and two sets of featured holes (4, 5 and 6, plus 15 and 16). Another option is fuboTV, which streams live sports and offers a seven-day free trial.

Masters streaming schedule

Date Time (ET) Coverage Streaming
Thursday, Nov. 12 7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Amen Corner ESPN+
  7:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Featured Groups ESPN+
  7:55 a.m.-4:45 p.m. Holes 4, 5 and 6 ESPN+
  8:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m. Holes 15 and 16 ESPN+
Friday, Nov. 13 7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Amen Corner ESPN+
  7:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Featured Groups ESPN+
  7:55 a.m.-4:45 p.m. Holes 4, 5 and 6 ESPN+
  8:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m. Holes 15 and 16 ESPN+
Saturday, Nov. 14 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Featured Groups ESPN+
  10:10 a.m.-3:45 p.m. Amen Corner ESPN+
  10:45 a.m.-1 p.m. Holes 4, 5 and 6 ESPN+
  11:15 a.m.-4:15 Holes 15 and 16 ESPN+
Sunday, Nov. 15 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Featured Groups ESPN+
  8:10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Amen Corner ESPN+
  8:45 a.m.-2 p.m. Holes 4, 5 and 6 ESPN+
  9:15 a.m.-2:15 p.m. Holes 15 and 16 ESPN+

Edited by LTtxfan

20 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

No greens book might cause problems for Bryson DeChambeau according to the talking heads... wish they outlawed the damn things at all PGA tournaments to speed up play.

I didn't see that. No green books this week?   Fairway books? 

15 minutes ago, pops said:

I didn't see that. No green books this week?   Fairway books? 

On ESPN coverage they talked about no greens book at The Masters -- "One of the many rules unique to Augusta National is that players are not given detailed guides to the green — a disadvantage that could potentially hurt a player as meticulous as DeChambeau."

https://www.insider.com/bryson-dechambeau-masters-putting-greens-book-rules-2020-11

While this rule applies to all golfers equally, it's possible that it could affect DeChambeau more than the rest of the field, as he is notoriously meticulous while planning his putts. Dubbed "the mad scientist" early in his playing days, DeChambeau is known for taking time to map out each of his shots, especially on the green.  

"Absolutely, it's a lot harder," DeChambeau said on Tuesday. "But growing up in college, we didn't have greens books, and I played well then. I've played well here the last couple years and gotten pretty comfortable with the greens.  "It'll be a lot more time spent on the greens these next few days ... So I'll do a really detailed practice around that on each and every hole location over the next couple days."  But while having the extra data is certainly a tool that DeChambeau makes good use of in other tournaments, he also admitted that putting with his gut is still a part of the game.  "At the end of the day, I still go based off of my intuition most of the time. I look at something, OK, I think it looks a little like this. The times where I've putted best have been where my intuition is matched up with reality, and what it's actually doing because sometimes (the greens books) can be wrong."

DeChambeau is a fine putter with or without a guide to the greens — at his win at the U.S. Open, he led the field with the flat stick — and having played the Masters three times in his young career already, he'll already have plenty of information heading into the tournament about how they'll play.

Edited by LTtxfan

In typical fashion, the masters app and website provide the best coverage of any sporting even. 

New feature this year is My Group. You can add any number of players to a channel that then shows you every shot from those players, live.

Edited by heso

7 minutes ago, heso said:

In typical fashion, the masters app and website provide the best coverage of any sporting even. 

New feature this year is My Group. You can add any number of players to a channel that then shows you every shot from those players, live.

As much as they hate fans,  they do a better job than any sport in providing content

8 hours ago, heso said:

Is The Masters App just a phone app??  Not showing up on Roku...

21 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Is The Masters App just a phone app??  Not showing up on Roku...

Found this info on Masters.com

Masters Digital platforms will provide up-to-date, around the clock coverage. Visit Masters.com, download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® and Android phones and follow the Tournament’s affiliated social media platforms (@TheMasters) on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, and Snapchat.

The Masters website and Masters App offer various channels to supplement the live broadcast, including Featured Groups, Amen Corner, hole Nos. 15 and 16 and a new channel covering hole Nos. 4, 5 and 6. Also, the “Every Shot, Every Hole” feature which debuted in 2019 returns and will be supplemented by the debut of “My Group” this year that allows fans to build a personalized feed of every shot from their favorite players.