The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

Just now, ConferenceRoom said:

Did he say that? I wasn't one to root against him but that would give me a really good reason to start. 

You needed a reason?

Greens look really slow this morning. Ball dying on a lot of guys. Wonder if playing it this late in the year will cause a bigger swing in morning vs afternoon conditions. 

Just now, ztejas said:

You needed a reason?

Greens look really slow this morning. Ball dying on a lot of guys. Wonder if playing it this late in the year will cause a bigger swing in morning vs afternoon conditions. 

I typically don't root against golfers, even if I dislike them. At the most I will allow myself some satisfaction when they fail. This fucking guy, though...

28 minutes ago, pops said:

Bryson blows it 5 yards past rham off the tee. This course can't contain him

Lol. His ball plugged in the middle of the fairway - so he carried it 308. Then his approach plugged deep into the green. 

And Rahm is a long hitter. Looks like he just hit 3 or 4 iron from 225.

Not sure I've ever seen Augusta play this soft on a sunny day. Should be an interesting weekend.

@pops he was 17 yds past Rahm on the next hole - hitting uphill 

Edited by ztejas

God he's a generational headcase. Just questioned driver then hooked a 290 yd 3 wood into the trees 😅

It's like the field is trying to play good Masters golf and then Bryson is out there doing whatever the fuck he's doing. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

God he's a generational headcase. Just questioned driver then hooked a 290 yd 3 wood into the trees 😅

It's like the field is trying to play good Masters golf and then Bryson is out there doing whatever the fuck he's doing. 

Yeah.... seems like the dude has put too many high expectations on himself for this tournament