The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

11 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

She seems stiff but she's not even close to being as bad as Azinger. That guy sucks. 

I hate azinger. But wie is dumber than a bag of hair. I thought someone was getting a make a wish granted when I first heard her talk. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

How many holes to the late tee times get in today? may 12 -13 holes at best?
Sunset is 5:38, and sunrise isn't until 6:57am tomorrow, unless something happens to get them to play faster I'm guessing there are guy finishing their 2nd round Saturday morning.
And that would be great, Phil could just head over to the Game Day set and instead of picking winners with the hosts he could hang out with the Bear and give picks against the spread 

52 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Phil could just head over to the Game Day set and instead of picking winners with the hosts he could hang out with the Bear and give picks against the spread 

I was trying to figure out what this meant.  Looked it up and yep, the pre-game college football show is at a professional golf tournament.  jumpedtheshark.jpg

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

How many holes to the late tee times get in today? may 12 -13 holes at best?
Sunset is 5:38, and sunrise isn't until 6:57am tomorrow, unless something happens to get them to play faster I'm guessing there are guy finishing their 2nd round Saturday morning.
And that would be great, Phil could just head over to the Game Day set and instead of picking winners with the hosts he could hang out with the Bear and give picks against the spread 

Since Phil is out late today, he'll be in the early group for Round 2.  So unless some kinda delay tomorrow, Phil will be done with the first 36 holes on Friday.

Phil would be great picking games with Bear on GameDay...   😁

3 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

Been watching on PC, laptop and big TV at the office all day

One of the best 4 days of my entire life was attending all 4 days of the 2016 Masters with my bride. Danny Fucking Willett

We gotta get back somehow.

Did you doo doo at the masters?

35 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Hope the greens start getting faster... Augusta lifted her skirt up much too easily yesterday

Already seeing more speed on the greens today. 

Hope the Round 2 hole positions are brutal... may see some of these guys start having a few 3 putts... 😁

Course is still really soft this morning, rained last night. These greens have to be lightning fast to really be Augusta.

They will probably set a record with the lowest score cut line ever. Master just isn’t as fun with Jordan no longer relevant and a douche bag like Bryson capturing all the attention.

It’s like having Mayfield or Manziel battling it out while Colt misses the cut again.

36 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Course is still really soft this morning, rained last night. These greens have to be lightning fast to really be Augusta.

They will probably set a record with the lowest score cut line ever. Master just isn’t as fun with Jordan no longer relevant and a douche bag like Bryson capturing all the attention.

It’s like having Mayfield or Manziel battling it out while Colt misses the cut again.

Post belongs in the unpopular opinions thread

The Masters is always fun. Root for Frittelli instead of Spieth. DJ, Thomas, Rose and Tiger all in the top 10. Hardly Mayfield and Manziel

I get your point and I’ll pull for certain other players now. My point was mainly focused on Bryson being near the top. I like 90% of the players. The top three I don’t happen to be some of the best players these days unfortunately. Bryson, brooks and reed.

Don't let the BDC media nonsense fool you. Hes the Nuke LaLoosh of golf. He still has only one round under 70 at augusta. He's not reinventing the game. Enjoy this glorious weekend like it should be. The suns out, the underground fans will be switched on once the final group finishes up. Nothing is fucked here.

Exactly. 
I want to see Rose take it home. 

I can never cheer for a Euro just because of Ryder Cup feelings, but I don’t really hate Paul Casey. It wouldn’t make me throw up in my mouth if he did win. As far as who I am actually cheering for since Spieth isn’t going to be there, I’d love to see Tiger go back to back again and tie Jack with 6.