Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

Still so bitter

I read it as Crazy-Like-a-Serpent-Being-Fox; if Hillary rails against Bernie, knowing how many Trump and Bernie voters hate her, she just gets that many more people out to vote for Bernie.

But seriously, naahhhh. Probably just the same shit Bill gets to hear every waking moment.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

This makes about as much sense as your last Media Bias post.

well that was just a funny video I decided to post there because its the only thread that isn't 10000% trump derangement syndrome 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh, but Hillary never being president WILL last forever my man....

Virtually everyone- you, me, Hillary- not being known as the worst POTUS will last forever. The record of everyone who supported a moron who all but had "I'm a retarded fascist" tattooed on his forehead- you, not me, not Hillary- will last forever too.

• Like 5

I called this shit on election day. Told my BIL that while I didn't like Hillary, Trump scared me to death. He'd fleece the country and wind up getting us in a war or worse... a pandemic would happen and he wouldn't know hat to do.

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

I called this shit on election day. Told my BIL that while I didn't like Hillary, Trump scared me to death. He'd fleece the country and wind up getting us in a war or worse... a pandemic would happen and he wouldn't know hat to do.

If only he had been more of a dictator the pandemic would not have hit here, right?  Freedom to keep the subways running at the State or local level.  Freedom, liberty, to close the schools down or not, right De Blasio?   

But this thread is about Hillary never being PotUS today, yesterday, or ever.  Stay on topic.

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Virtually everyone- you, me, Hillary- not being known as the worst POTUS will last forever. The record of everyone who supported a moron who all but had "I'm a retarded fascist" tattooed on his forehead- you, not me, not Hillary- will last forever too.

You're so cute when you try to make point, it just always ends up being dull, and pointless.

I sincerely doubt, considering how woefully insignificant many of the anti-Hillary posters on this site are IRL, that any of you did as much to keep Hillary away from the Oval Office as I did in 2016.  I still don't like her and I am so proud to have helped defeated her.  Make no mistake though, she's a piece of walking human garbage and will always be.  Having said that, Trump's insanity is going to lead to the deaths of some of y'all's grandparents and I'm gonna laugh about it all the way to my next cushy GOP appointment in Texas.  Because you are the idiotic minions we need for control.  See y'all at my next mandated fundraiser.  Fucking idiots.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh, but Hillary never being president WILL last forever my man....

So will your support for Donald Trump, probably your most consequential act as a citizen. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will think less of you for it. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

So will your support for Donald Trump, probably your most consequential act as a citizen. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will think less of you for it. 

Oy vey, y'all are a sad fucking lot......... You've eaten your own over in CR and now you're out trolling for new victims.  Off you go you little scamp.....

19 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You're so cute when you try to make point, it just always ends up being dull, and pointless.

I can happily live with dull. The point is without enablers such as yourself, a lunatic like Donald who can't even come up with a lie that makes him look better- an alternative narrative STILL makes him look bat shit- would be powerless.

Why do you still support bat shit? Why do you want this to be the most notable thing about your life? Cuz it it will be. 

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I can happily live with dull. The point is without enablers such as yourself, a lunatic like Donald who can't even come up with a lie that makes him look better- an alternative narrative STILL makes him look bat shit- would be powerless.

Why do you still support bat shit? Why do you want this to be the most notable thing about your life? Cuz it it will be. 

Hardly will this define my life. I can see how you think that cause you got nothing in life but your little CR shenanigans.  

47 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

No, not really, Time Warp. Jaded indifference can be pulled off by the young and the stupid. It's understandable for them. Looks like shit when fossils like you try to pull off detached cool. Pull your goddamn pants up.

Your mom keeps pulling 'em, down...