Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oy vey, y'all are a sad fucking lot......... You've eaten your own over in CR and now you're out trolling for new victims.  Off you go you little scamp.....

Man, I keep racking our brain on the roster.  We here in GOP leadership in Texas just don't seem to know who you are.  It's impossible you're this insignificant, but here you are...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

How many delegates has she won?  Are there mathematically enough in the primary season for her to defeat Biden?  

If not, tell her to go away.  You Democrats keep finding new and interesting ways to fuck this up between your Bernie Bros shit, this Hillary stunt, even putting Cuomo up there for 15 minutes as an idea (I really like him BTW, the other two can fuck off into that good night).  

We have a sitting President who in a moment of the nation craving leadership said, "Some other way to get tremendous light into the body to defeat the virus" and you thought that'd be be a good time to start revisiting your fucked-up primary process?  Are you fucking insane? 

It's Last Call at Bar America, the cops are literally beating people to get them out of the bar, turns out the liquor contained arsenic, the bartender stole your credit card, you've got broken glass in your hair, you've puked and shit yourself, and the Manager is about to set fire to place to hide the dead bodies in the back and collect the insurance money.  And what are you doing...looking around the bar in the hopes this is the night you meet your soulmate. 

Edited by Lobo

How many delegates has she won?  Are there mathematically enough in the primary season for her to defeat Biden?  
If not, tell her to go away.  You Democrats keep finding new and interesting ways to fuck this up between your Bernie Bros shit, this Hillary stunt, even putting Cuomo up there for 15 minutes as an idea (I really like him BTW, the other two can fuck off into that good night).  
We have a sitting President who in a moment of the nation craving leadership said, "Some other way to get tremendous light into the body to defeat the virus" and you thought that'd be be a good time to start revisiting your fucked-up primary process?  Are you fucking insane? 
It's Last Call at Bar America, the cops are literally beating people to get them out of the bar, turns out the liquor contained arsenic, the bartender stole your credit card, you've got broken glass in your hair, you've puked and shit yourself, and the Manager is about to set fire to place to hide the dead bodies in the back and collect the insurance money.  And what are you doing...looking around the bar in the hopes this is the night you meet your soulmate. 

This isn’t Dem work.
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo

The pollsters aren't, but the sentiment is.  I still hear a constant barrage of Bernie bullshit here in Austin.  Maybe on the East Coast, but I have not see a great gelling around Biden by the Democratic Party.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

The pollsters aren't, but the sentiment is.  I still hear a constant barrage of Bernie bullshit here in Austin.  Maybe on the East Coast, but I have not see a great gelling around Biden by the Democratic Party.  

I love Austin, but it's a reflection of itself.  It's no surprise to me that people in Austin are still talking about Bernie.  The rest of the world has moved on.  Except Bad Teammate.  He's like the Bernie Miss Havisham.

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I love Austin, but it's a reflection of itself.  It's no surprise to me that people in Austin are still talking about Bernie.  The rest of the world has moved on.  Except Bad Teammate.  He's like the Bernie Miss Havisham.

It's a college town, they all (college towns) still talk about Bernie probably.

Guest Lobo
13 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Good point, does he wanna run for mayor?  Because I'd prefer him to Adler.  or at least he seems much less likely to keep pulling one real estate grift after another. 

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah Old Hillary loves to flaunt the fact she wasn't caught doing anything illegal ever . She's a smart old bird. So smart she smarted herself right out of the presidency.

That's a shame....

Cue the Cabal....

On 4/24/2020 at 10:22 PM, Steamboat1874 said:

Probably should re-name this thread to “But Hillary....”

I think it should be renamed "60,000 Americans Never Died Due to Hillary's Incompetence".

Er, wait.... "70,000 Americans Never Died Due To Hillary's Incompetence".

Now I guess its "80,000 Americans Never Died Due to Hillary's Incompetence".

Er, wait...

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
15 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah Old Hillary loves to flaunt the fact she wasn't caught doing anything illegal ever . She's a smart old bird. So smart she smarted herself right out of the presidency.

That's a shame....

Cue the Cabal....

Nope, no Cabal.  Just a group of us that hate Hillary Clinton but also know we're going to have to bury loved ones because of Pres. Trump's actions.  This country is vast, it contains multitudes.  

17 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah Old Hillary loves to flaunt the fact she wasn't caught doing anything illegal ever . 

You should get the gang back together and hold another investigation.  Maybe the 30th one will uncover something of substance.

I keep seeing Trump tweet demands that journalists who covered the Russia should return their Pulitzers. (Someone,I guess, finally informed him that it's the Pulitzer not the Nobel Prize)

When I go back to 2020 and 2019 Pulitzer award winners, I don't even see anyone who was awarded for coverage of this shit. 

However, in 2019 some NYT writers were awarded for their in depth look at the fraud that is Trump's finances.

So I guess that's what this is all about. 

Why is Hillary still relevant at this stage? Is  it because she can’t let go of her almost robotic need to be President before she self-terminates? I feel for her. I truly do. Unless Biden brings her on as a VP and he has either a stroke or dementia she honestly needs to go on an extended vacation to the Bermuda Triangle and disappear. 

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Why is Hillary still relevant at this stage? Is  it because she can’t let go of her almost robotic need to be President before she self-terminates? I feel for her. I truly do. Unless Biden brings her on as a VP and he has either a stroke or dementia she honestly needs to go on an extended vacation to the Bermuda Triangle and disappear. 

FB_IMG_1569341147080__01.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

If Hillary were Bidens VP, and he won he'd be dead like the scene in Gladiator with Commodus, and Marcus A. ?

After she lost to Trump, her biggest mistake was not continuing to push hard on the Clinton Foundation.  This was her best opportunity to show what she really wanted to be about.  It also played into the hand of those who say her foundation was only successful due to the access it provided to her in her current/potential government position(s).  Bill and her have all the time in the world to dedicate to this full-time now, but have let it atrophy.  I have to think if they both tried harder at it, they could be raising more and doing more good with the money.

Cash flow to the Clinton Foundation continues to plummet, leaving the organization in the red for a second straight year after Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful bid against President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, newly released tax returns reveal. 

The Clinton Foundation’s $30.7 million revenue last year is less than half the $62.9 million it raised in 2016 as Clinton was at the height of her presidential campaign. Each of the two years since Clinton’s loss in the 2016 election has seen the organization’s revenue drop to record lows, raising less than any fiscal year in more than a decade — a sharp contrast to the $249 million raised during Clinton’s first year as secretary of state. 

The foundation received less money from fundraising events and its service programs last year compared to previous years but kept investing tens of millions in the programs. Paid speeches accounted for $369,899 of the foundation’s intake, a mild uptick from the $297,976 it received in 2017 but a huge drop from $3.6 million in 2014. 

The foundation continued to chip away at its savings, burning more cash than it raised in 2018. With revenue of $30.7 million, it spent $47.5 million last year on payroll, grants and promotion, among other items. It also scaled back spending on domestic grants and foreign activities compared to the prior year, but spent more in 2018 on advertising, promotions and fundraising efforts. 

1 minute ago, Longhorn said:

After she lost to Trump, her biggest mistake was not continuing to push hard on the Clinton Foundation.  This was her best opportunity to show what she really wanted to be about.  It also played into the hand of those who say her foundation was only successful due to the access it provided to her in her current/potential government position(s).  Bill and her have all the time in the world to dedicate to this full-time now, but have let it atrophy.  I have to think if they both tried harder at it, they could be raising more and doing more good with the money.

Cash flow to the Clinton Foundation continues to plummet, leaving the organization in the red for a second straight year after Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful bid against President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, newly released tax returns reveal. 

The Clinton Foundation’s $30.7 million revenue last year is less than half the $62.9 million it raised in 2016 as Clinton was at the height of her presidential campaign. Each of the two years since Clinton’s loss in the 2016 election has seen the organization’s revenue drop to record lows, raising less than any fiscal year in more than a decade — a sharp contrast to the $249 million raised during Clinton’s first year as secretary of state. 

The foundation received less money from fundraising events and its service programs last year compared to previous years but kept investing tens of millions in the programs. Paid speeches accounted for $369,899 of the foundation’s intake, a mild uptick from the $297,976 it received in 2017 but a huge drop from $3.6 million in 2014. 

The foundation continued to chip away at its savings, burning more cash than it raised in 2018. With revenue of $30.7 million, it spent $47.5 million last year on payroll, grants and promotion, among other items. It also scaled back spending on domestic grants and foreign activities compared to the prior year, but spent more in 2018 on advertising, promotions and fundraising efforts. 

Yep, nothing but a slush fund for "favors" to be returned at a later date. When she lost the folks who wanted favors stopped asking for them.

(TRANSLATION: donating to their fund) 

Guest Lobo
50 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

To be fair, CNN and the network news shows used to end every broadcast from 2003-2008 with the names of each and every sailor, soldier, marine, and airmen KIA in Iraq/Afghanistan.  And the only filter they used was the DoD would give them name, rank, and branch after the named relative was notified (usually a parent or spouse) but those newscasts only waited for that, not for siblings, extended family, et. al. to be notified.  They couldn't wait to show the names and the total KIA count.  I always found that disgusting since some people found out their brother died only after seeing it on the news because mom and dad couldn't move or talk for two days because of the shock they were in.  

But Tim Hannan is absolutely correct, FoxNews would have spun off a separate channel which just showed the 100,000 dead Americans being carted off to burial with their names and interviews with grieving loved ones.  I have no doubt about that.  If Trump hadn't won in 2016, he'd be on that new Fox network clamoring for something to be done about the Clinton administration.  And he'd probably win, since the economy would still be in the shitter regardless of party/Oval Office leadership.  

We've actually already seen their playbook on this...they're retroactively hyping up H1N1 and saying it was an awful pandemic made worse by Obama.  And we already know what happened there because it happened a decade ago.  But they spend more time trying to reframe that epidemic than they do trying to battle this current and deadlier pandemic.  

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Clinton never got his schong super glued to his leg by a girlfriend. 

That's only cuz his SS team capped out before they could.  Who do you think was the influence for Balducis Gene Hackman president characterization in Absolute  Power....  I kid I kid...

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That's only cuz his SS team capped out before they could.  Who do you think was the influence for Balducis Gene Hackman president characterization in Absolute  Power....  I kid I kid...

That movie was so close to being good. Something just creepy about him breaking into his daughter's house as a sign of affection.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That movie was so close to being good. Something just creepy about him breaking into his daughter's house as a sign of affection.

I read the book first which I thought was a great read.  I typically like most things hackman does, not always Eastwood.  It was a good movie, not great, but entertaining for the most part. 

I don't know. She rejected him with reasonable reasons, he was a crook, but he never stopped loving her, and following her life.  I actually found something a little endearing about it. Now if he was going the her stuff, trying on her clothes...

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2018 at 1:17 PM, RomaVicta said:

Just for absurdity's sake, I'll make my first post on Surly here.  The op's post make me wish she were the one dealing with the Russians.  She's tough and smart. But we hate that. 

This is your first here? Damn man, I don't know whether to applaud or give you a link to some counseling. 

On 5/12/2020 at 12:52 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

That's a shame....

Cue the Cabal....

Oh yeah. Hi. We're still cabaling. 

On 9/5/2020 at 2:07 PM, clapclapclap said:

Hope y'all are enjoying the holiday weekend!

Is he back on Twitterville? Got any more from him?

10 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Now that we have "but Biden's emails", I was wondering when the Trump Justice system was going to finally arrest the Clintons for their corruption. 

You necrobumped it. I knew it couldn't have been any of the ex-pats of the CR.

On 3/25/2018 at 12:33 PM, Heavy 6 said:

hillary-crying-reuters-640x480.jpg

1474600107473.gif

Howdy! Coming back around any time soon?

On 3/25/2018 at 1:17 PM, RomaVicta said:

Just for absurdity's sake, I'll make my first post on Surly here.  The op's post make me wish she were the one dealing with the Russians.  She's tough and smart. But we hate that. 

uh. Well dammit. 

On 3/25/2018 at 1:27 PM, futureman said:

giphy.gif

Come on down! No?

Stay in DT then. 

On 3/25/2018 at 2:26 PM, Incredulity said:

1.)Pull your head out of your ass.

2.) ask your husband 

Oh you. This is fun.

On 3/25/2018 at 2:58 PM, zork said:

Surly she is, was, and ever will be while not being President.

Bwahaha! Is this still fun for you too?

On 3/25/2018 at 3:56 PM, TahoeHorn said:

What about Chelsea?

I thought we were supposed to leave the kids alone. Just lip?

Yeah, you're a lying sack of shit. 

Go get some donuts. 

On 3/25/2018 at 4:03 PM, EuroHorn said:

Goldman-Sachs-Hillary-Clinton-gold.gif

My how things have changed. Still feeling good about this vote?

On 3/25/2018 at 11:58 PM, immortal13 said:

Looks like her shirt is on backward.

Boy howdy that's some insight right there. 

Give us a drive by neg.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:10 AM, MrPhlegm said:

What difference does it make

I wondered if you were still here. I saw you the other day in football. I guess it's safe over there. 

On 3/26/2018 at 10:03 AM, EastTexan said:

Shirley you are an idiot.

That's Gohmert. Louie Gohmert. 

On 3/26/2018 at 1:47 PM, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

This will never not be funny.

Oh yeah. It's been fucking hilarious for 4 years.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:58 PM, Fondren & Main said:

Fuck her and her gunt!

When was the last time you set foot in the CR arena you gutless wonder?

On 3/26/2018 at 3:16 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'd say "F" Chelsea, but just forming that sentence in my head makes me throw up in my mouth a bit.  Unfortunately she's really unfortunate looking, made more so by her self righteous Clinton birthright bullshit..

Yeah, kids are off limits. But, I guess not.

Norms are for losers.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:51 PM, Tennesseehorn said:

For my first post.............for HRC to deal with the Russians she would need to return the millions from WJBC's speech in Moscow and "donations" to the Clinton Slush Fund/Foundation

Where ya been? You still have a little bit of red left to get. 

On 3/28/2018 at 6:31 AM, 77horn said:

First, she couldn't stand up to the Ruskies; hell she cant stand up for long.  Second, the Ruskies would be funneling even more money to the Clinton Foundation, so she couldn't afford to do anything.

About the Russians, see Hugo. 

On 3/28/2018 at 8:32 AM, bad motherfucker said:

Happy no hildabeast hump day Longhorns.  Hcwnbp!

You voted for this shithead didn't you?

The Stupid Mfer that killed 200000 plus. 

Hope you're still happy about it. 

Otherwise fuck right off.

On 3/28/2018 at 1:26 PM, TahoeHorn said:

There are many non-Trumpkins who are thrilled Hilly is not Prez.  And I mean THRILLED!!!!

You still thrilled about it?

Y

On 3/28/2018 at 5:25 PM, Boomer said:

Image result for clinton foundation shutting down

How about that 800% matching donation?

How much can we put you down for?

I didn't want to go dig up these bones, but now that they're laying around I'm gonna shake them at you.

Whole lotta red up there. I might have to add some. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1