Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

10 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

The shit your pants thread is here.

I knew I smelled something shitty.... Oh look it's JudgeRoy,  sorry you need to go somewhere else to crap your pants.  

This the place we get to extol the virtues of Hillary Clinton NOT being president of the United States.

Now please , for our sake,  go ask yer mommy to wipe yer ass, and put you a clean pair of underoos on.

• Fuck You 4

Email from Hillary yesterday:

Friend --

This past weekend, I traveled to Rochester, New York to pay tribute to the life of the great Representative Louise Slaughter, and watched as young activists showed us that the future leaders of the progressive movement are smart, diverse, and not waiting for an invitation to get up and make their voices heard.

I found myself thinking about the ways in which activism and public service can make life richer. After all, there's no better way to meet people who are passionate about your passions than by fighting, side by side, for what's right.

I'm so grateful to be able to share these fights with you, and to have you as part of the Onward Together family. Today, I hope you'll take a moment to learn a little more about Collective PAC, another one of the groups that we're working with, in their fight to find and elect more African-American legislators and make our democracy a little more equal.

Onward!

Hillary
Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Maybe you ought to deal with reality. Nah that’s too much for you demented fucks

For what I hope to be my only post in the "political" forum, I'll leave you with this.

• Like 1

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article37968711.html

WASHINGTON 

A Connecticut company, which backed up Hillary Clinton‘s emails at the request of a Colorado firm, apparently surprised her aides by storing the emails on a “cloud” storage system designed to optimize data recovery.

The firm, Datto Inc., said Wednesday that it turned over the contents of its storage to the FBI on Tuesday.

I guess that faggot stoneeater guy couldn't bleachbit everything. 

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The only words on Trump’s tombstone will be “Crooked Hillary Died Here”

But she'll be dead right ?  right ??! That's all that really matters.  He did kill her hopes and dreams, and Ponzi schemes of ever becoming... president of the good 'ol US of A. (cue national anthem).

I'm gonna get "Hillary sucked..... bigly"  engraved on my mausoleum wall.

• Fuck You 2

WASHINGTON 
A Connecticut company, which backed up Hillary Clinton‘s emails at the request of a Colorado firm, apparently surprised her aides by storing the emails on a “cloud” storage system designed to optimize data recovery.
The firm, Datto Inc., said Wednesday that it turned over the contents of its storage to the FBI on Tuesday.
#itshappening?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

WASHINGTON 

So it's not possible to wipe the cloud with a cloth?

• Like 1