Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

You are my favorite gadfly, future man. Glad you're here.

I can't figure out how to install my avatar. Any helpful hints?

click on that big ugly R by your name and it’ll go to your profile page.  there’s a link to upload a pic by the big ugly R icon on that page.  

good to see you too roma

20 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Just for absurdity's sake, I'll make my first post on Surly here.  The op's post make me wish she were the one dealing with the Russians.  She's tough and smart. But we hate that. 

Shirley you are an idiot.

• Fuck You 2

23 hours ago, TahoeHorn said:

What about Chelsea?

I'd say "F" Chelsea, but just forming that sentence in my head makes me throw up in my mouth a bit.  Unfortunately she's really unfortunate looking, made more so by her self righteous Clinton birthright bullshit..

• Fuck You 5

On 3/25/2018 at 1:17 PM, RomaVicta said:

Just for absurdity's sake, I'll make my first post on Surly here.  The op's post make me wish she were the one dealing with the Russians.  She's tough and smart. But we hate that. 

For my first post.............for HRC to deal with the Russians she would need to return the millions from WJBC's speech in Moscow and "donations" to the Clinton Slush Fund/Foundation

• Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, Tennesseehorn said:

For my first post.............for HRC to deal with the Russians she would need to return the millions from WJBC's speech in Moscow and "donations" to the Clinton Slush Fund/Foundation

First, she couldn't stand up to the Ruskies; hell she cant stand up for long.  Second, the Ruskies would be funneling even more money to the Clinton Foundation, so she couldn't afford to do anything.

• Fuck You 1

Ahhhhh, life is good.  She isn't president of the United states, and its being documented here and that ... other place....

Were Hillary president now the Clinton foundation would have to build a  Fort Knox like vault to store all the bribes.. errr influence pedaling money...... err charitable donations... they'd be receiving.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

Amazing that hrc  ain't and never will be POTUS. How did she not become POTUS with the leftys that moved from shaggy to surly.

and off topic: why in the hell are there still people on shaggy?

back on topic: hrc will never be POTUS! 

• Fuck You 1