Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

Anthony Bourdain... not a fan. (Though depending on the state he's registered in, he may end up voting for her again in 2020.)

Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions—it was f***ing monstrous. That would not have flown today. A piece of sh*t. Entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting, and the way that he—and she—destroyed these women and the way that everyone went along, and, and are blind to this! Screamingly apparent hypocrisy and venality. How you can on the one hand howl at the moon about all these other predators. And not at least look back. OK, let’s say, well, it was all consensual: powerful men, starstruck women, okay fine, let’s accept it at its most charitable interpretation. Fine. He is a very charming man, I met him, he’s f***ing magnetic.

As is she. When you’re in the room, you think wow, she’s really warm and nice and funny. But the way they efficiently dismantled, destroyed, and shamelessly discredited these women for speaking their truth is unforgivable. Unforgivable. Why didn’t we get rid of them? We should’ve gotten rid of them back then.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33103/explosive-anthony-bourdain-interview-released-james-barrett

• Fuck You 2

The second floor AC condenser crapped out, and we're in the 95 degree part of Summer.  My flight back from Chicago was delayed 2 x then we had to deplane to 3 different planes before getting out of O'Hara, The dishwasher door broke, the sprinkler system needs to be serviced...... but Hillary ain't president, so we got that going for us.

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The second floor AC condenser crapped out, and we're in the 95 degree part of Summer.  My flight back from Chicago was delayed 2 x then we had to deplane to 3 different planes before getting out of O'Hara, The dishwasher door broke, the sprinkler system needs to be serviced...... but Hillary ain't president, so we got that going for us.

Yeah, sadly I’d have take her in a heartbeat right now, especially today.  This guy is everything terrible about Hillary molded in a fatter, orange, pencildicked format.  

12 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking traitor

Edited by cmontexas
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, sadly I’d have take her in a heartbeat right now, especially today.  This guy is everything terrible about Hillary molded in a fatter, orange, pencildicked format.  

Look, Trump isn't someone I'd ever want to vote for.  Hillary Clintons ENTIRE career has been marked with unethical, and criminal behavior culminating with her private server which was used to create a slush fund for her to solidify her power and wealth. She is everything that our system of gov't should not be.

She is precisely the type of person who should never get anywhere near the Oval Office (Trump is right the fuck there with her).  The idea of a candidate like trump (outsider, non political) is exactly what a huge segment of the country wanted, and still wants.

I'd like it to be somebody other than he, but she was not going to get rewarded for her career of underhanded, dirty, lying unethical and illegal actions, and as a nation we need to show others they can't get to that ultimate postion of power by her means. 

Trump is the dose of castor oil to her BS. We'll survive him as a nation, we've survived worse than his presidency.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking traitor

Yeah, I'll take fuck you, you have no idea what you're talking about for $500 Alex.

Traitor, yeah whatever makes you feel better Sally. And it's OUR country, and I don't want people like Hillary running it.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

47 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Look, Trump isn't someone I'd ever want to vote for.  Hillary Clintons ENTIRE career has been marked with unethical, and criminal behavior culminating with her private server which was used to create a slush fund for her to solidify her power and wealth. She is everything that our system of gov't should not be.

She is precisely the type of person who should never get anywhere near the Oval Office (Trump is right the fuck there with her).  The idea of a candidate like trump (outsider, non political) is exactly what a huge segment of the country wanted, and still wants.

I'd like it to be somebody other than he, but she was not going to get rewarded for her career of underhanded, dirty, lying unethical and illegal actions, and as a nation we need to show others they can't get to that ultimate postion of power by her means. 

Trump is the dose of castor oil to her BS. We'll survive him as a nation, we've survived worse than his presidency.

And yet you did. And he won. And here he is selling out our country, because of your actions and the actions of those like you. 
You voted for this. You should just own it and stop equivocating like a coward. 

43 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

And yet you did. And he won. And here he is selling out our country, because of your actions and the actions of those like you. 
You voted for this. You should just own it and stop equivocating like a coward. 

You say that like The Donald just loaded $400 million in Euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currency onto a pallet and sent it to Moscow in the dead of night. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, Swam@Texas said:

You say that like The Donald just loaded $400 million in Euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currency onto a pallet and sent it to Moscow in the dead of night. 

Swam gonna Swam

Edited by Gatorubet

11 hours ago, Swam@Texas said:

Lol.  Like we wouldn’t pay 10x that just to wipe away the embarrassment from yesterday.  

On another note, I’m glad you found your safe space, bitch.  

On 7/13/2018 at 8:08 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Smell that freedom of Hillary not being president ?  Ohhh it's nice, and it pisses off a Lot of people who wanted that crook to be president, especially her.

You and Putin, on the other hand, love the fact that she's not President.

Have you explained why you're in bed with Putin on this or did I just miss it?

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It was unfair to Hillary.  She deserves another chance.

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Dude, Putin, ghosts of the founders, the health of our nation going forward, democracy, and millions upon millions upon millions of Americans are happy that woman isn't president.  

Has your wife explained why I'm in bed with her ? 

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Dude, Putin, ghosts of the founders, the health of our nation going forward, democracy, and millions upon millions upon millions of Americans are happy that woman isn't president.  

Has your wife explained why I'm in bed with her ? 

In order to prevent your own brain from wrestling with the implications of the reality that both you and Putin wanted the same US President, you literally go Costanza.  Amazing.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:37 PM, kevwun said:

Does knowing you have supported a traitor make you feel better?

Wait... is it it Wednesday or Thursday? Which days is it that his America First position is driving an irreparable wedge between our country and the rest of the world and which days is it that he's Putin's puppet? It's almost impossible to keep up with the left-wing anti-Trump hyperbole.

Oh, yeah... almost forgot. Hillary Clinton will never be president. 

Edited by Swam@Texas
  • Fuck You 3

21 hours ago, Swam@Texas said:

Wait... is it it Wednesday or Thursday? Which days is it that his America First position is driving an irreparable wedge between our country and the rest of the world and which days is it that he's Putin's puppet? It's almost impossible to keep up with the left-wing anti-Trump hyperbole.

Oh, yeah... almost forgot. Hillary Clinton will never be president. 

It's Friday.  His Trump First position is both driving a wedge between our country and our NATO allies while he also serves as a puppet to Putin.  That's a 4-day a week job for him.  The other days he plays golf while pumping your tax dollars through his properties and into his pocket.

Try to keep up.

Oh, and just to stay on topic.......Happy No Hillary Day!

Edited by Tom

2 hours ago, Swam@Texas said:

I'ma justa gonna put this here.

Ambassador Stevens' family have implored Republicans to quit using their dead son for politics and have said they don't blame Clinton for his death. Apparently hyper-partisan Kris Paronto and shitheel Swam didn't get the message.  

Edited by Tom

Ambassador Stevens' family have implored Republicans to quit using their dead son for politics and have said they don't blame Clinton for his death. Apparently hyper-partisan Kris Paronto and shitheel Swam didn't get the message.  

They don’t care about Ambassador Stevens, or decency, or anything, really.

17 hours ago, Tom said:

Someone on the ground during the attack doesn't lose his right to call out Hillary's hypocrisy because the mother of one of the FOUR victims declines to do so.  ... and I love that Hillary backers can't acknowledge how completely correct he is in his assessment. 

Edited by Swam@Texas
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Mrs. Clinton Undermines Democracy from Under the Tent She’s Wearing

“Every losing presidential candidate in modern times has accepted the will of the voters…” Let me read that to you again: “Every losing presidential candidate in modern times has accepted the will of the voters, even in extraordinarily close races… Mr. Trump insisted … that the general election has been rigged against him, and he twice refused to say that he would accept its results. … ‘That’s horrifying,’ Mrs. Clinton replied. ‘Let’s be clear about what he is saying and what that means. He is denigrating — he is talking down our democracy. And I am appalled that someone who is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that position."  ...

"Why, it’s Hillary Clinton, who still can’t get over it, who still talks about it in every speech that she makes — including when she shows up wearing a tent. Did you see that picture over the weekend? She was being interviewed by Laurene Powell Jobs, Steve Jobs’ widow, and she was literally dressed in… It was fashionably called a muumuu.

"But, folks, this thing was an actual… It was a sheet! It was a designer sheet, and it wasn’t even Boll & Branch. It was… It was… (sigh) It was a tent! She was wearing a tent, and she was whining and moaning and talking about how tired she was and how exhausted. Now, who is it that’s threatening our democracy? Who is it that’s refusing to accept the results of an election to this day? Why, it’s all of these people from the New York Times to the Hillary Clinton to the media who were saying back in 2016, “What Trump is saying is really troubling. This is not the way our democracy works.” No, it’s not. That’s why I say these people are doing more to damage the integrity of our elections than anything Putin could dream of.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/23/mrs-clinton-undermines-democracy-from-under-the-tent-shes-wearing/

• Fuck You 2