Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Russia's sitting on the Hillary bombshell. Super long game. Don't want to blow your wad on a presidential election. Just wait.

Just you wait! Hillary will be shown to be the most corrupt person ever! We dodged a bullet with trump. But I didn’t vote for him, no siree! /OnBoard

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sublime got her panties all twisted up cause her heroine was made fun of ...... again... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.....HA !!

Oh hell. Trump must of fucked up.  OB is hysterically laughing again about Hillery.

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He fucks up all the time, Hillary losing will never cease to be funny.  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Then he is your perfect candidate. The Fuck Up Party. He fucked Hillary and then the USA. Sooooooo worth it.. Sad. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Bertelsen's 70 yard TD said:

Jeffery Epstein would still be alive today if Hillary had become president.  Hell, he'd never have even been jailed again.

No kidding.  Her evil ass would probably go and do something like make the guy who allowed Epstein to walk with a plea deal the labor secretary.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

F15D00FF-4A6E-4891-8902-069FCCE0FA3D_zps

Adjusting for size differnces, if Pete and Hillary switched jacket prints...I think the photo would actually make more sense.  Which is weird for me to say

• 2 weeks later...