Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

Jesus Christ poor poor Huckleberry. His heroine lost, and he's still garganuantly butt hurt about it. So much so he resorts to the equivalent of crying, and taking his ball home.... the lame neg rep on a post from Feb.  

Did mom and dad take you to the Walmart for your new school supplies this week ?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What an amazing woman. 

EEL-J4JXkAA7XZr?format=jpg&name=large

EEL-J4VWwAAuAFR?format=jpg&name=large

Both of you really need help.  What with her losing to Trump and the CR losing it's cache so quickly.  You're getting a might desperate.  

Reading all of her e mails ?  Right except for the 30k worth that are just gone.......forever.

Love Hillary sitting at a replica Oval Office desk (just like the one in her basement). She was probably wet the whole time.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 9/11/2019 at 8:27 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Both of you really need help.  What with her losing to Trump and the CR losing it's cache so quickly.  You're getting a might desperate.  

Reading all of her e mails ?  Right except for the 30k worth that are just gone.......forever.

Love Hillary sitting at a replica Oval Office desk (just like the one in her basement). She was probably wet the whole time.

Trick, please. You have beclowned yourself.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Homercles said:

I don’t understand this idea that the legacy CR was so much better...I recall it being dominated by Tahoe/CL/Swam types all chastising Obama for F&F, Benghazi, deficit and other ‘scandals’ shouting about his ‘bow and apologize weakness’...anyone who didn’t feel that way and dared to speak up was drowned in obsessions about tan suits and mustard talk...or Hilary email memes.

I guess it’s fitting that this thread exists, so you can reminisce about the ‘good ole days’ where women knew their place, individual idiots are worth obsession as examples of ‘x exists therefore all y is false’ (like the Jussie thread), and ‘my peepaw carried a .22 on his back to kindergarten so all guns should be legal’ (like the Mass Shooter threads).  

The rest of us will see that Hilary was flawed but not worth everlasting mockery, Smullet is an idiot but there’s a very real problem with racism ingrained in all levels of our government/society, and that legislation is proving to be necessary to make weapons designed for the military out of *most* people’s hands.  On top of that we will call out the clear violations of law this administration flaunts almost daily, mock those whose narrow world views continue to put those perps in office and use the internet to express opinions that ‘this shit ain’t right’. 

Im glad the old CR has lost its ‘cache’...”the good ole days weren’t always good, and tomorrow ain’t as bad it seems”

I liked the West Mall era better, when @Brisketexan and @Ghost of LL were Republicans. Back then being a Republican meant something, even if they occasionally had to defend the likes of George Allen. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

40 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I liked the West Mall era better, when @Brisketexan and @Ghost of LL were Republicans. Back then being a Republican meant something, even if they occasionally had to defend the likes of George Allen. 

Meh, it was a belief (that it meant something) that was belied by reality.  We wuz tricked.

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I still don't understand that George Allen thing.  I had never before heard the term he used (that I now can't remember--Manchaca or something like that).  I've never heard it since.

If it was a dog whistle, it wasn't an effective one.  And I say that as someone who generally doesn't hear dog whistles (not being a dog and all).  But that one still strikes me as too obscure to be understood by your average (or even above-average) racist.

It makes me wonder if it wasn't some term that was unique to his family or social group (e.g., some Surly meme that would make no sense in the non-Surly world (e.g., "that's so regarded")) that just accidentally slipped out.  I could see that happening.

8 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I still don't understand that George Allen thing.  I had never before heard the term he used (that I now can't remember--Manchaca or something like that).  I've never heard it since.

If it was a dog whistle, it wasn't an effective one.  And I say that as someone who generally doesn't hear dog whistles (not being a dog and all).  But that one still strikes me as too obscure to be understood by your average (or even above-average) racist.

It makes me wonder if it wasn't some term that was unique to his family or social group (e.g., some Surly meme that would make no sense in the non-Surly world (e.g., "that's so regarded")) that just accidentally slipped out.  I could see that happening.

Macaca. Never had heard it used before, had to look it up when I did hear it.  Portugeuse for monkey.  Certainly could be used in a racist way.  Was never sure how he meant it. The guy in question had been dogging him on the campaign trail for a while.

37 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Macaca. Never had heard it used before, had to look it up when I did hear it.  Portugeuse for monkey.  Certainly could be used in a racist way.  Was never sure how he meant it. The guy in question had been dogging him on the campaign trail for a while.

Good memory.  A blast from the past.  The good-old days when one's racist comments needed to be veiled beneath an obscure Iberian language.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yes, it was dark skinned man's fault for being so visibly dark skinned in public so often among decent whites that made poor George call him a monkey and then lie about what the word meant.  
tell me about all the non-racist ways a French North African can call a dark skinned person a monkey, would you? I'm intrigued.

29 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Good memory.  A blast from the past.  The good-old days when one's racist comments needed to be veiled beneath an obscure Iberian language.

Exactly - George Allen's mother was Tunisian, and colonial North African Francophones used the word "macaca" to refer to dark skinned people the way that English colonials would use "nigger". It was offensive then, but now seems almost quaint. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

43 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Exactly - George Allen's mother was Tunisian, and colonial North African Francophones used the word "macaca" to refer to dark skinned people the way that English colonials would use "nigger". It was offensive then, but now seems almost quaint. 

I don't remember any of that.  I'm puzzled as to why North African Francophones would use a Portuguese word--not doubting it, just puzzled by it since French is a pretty damned full language capable of making its own racial slurs.

But yeah--so you think it wasn't a dog whistle so much as it was a slip of the tongue in saying out loud the word from his childhood that was racing through his mind?  Because that makes a helluva lot more sense than the dog-whistle theory.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I don't remember any of that.  I'm puzzled as to why North African Francophones would use a Portuguese word--not doubting it, just puzzled by it since French is a pretty damned full language capable of making its own racial slurs.

But yeah--so you think it wasn't a dog whistle so much as it was a slip of the tongue in saying out loud the word from his childhood that was racing through his mind?  Because that makes a helluva lot more sense than the dog-whistle theory.

North African Francophones use a number of Portuguese derived words because of the give and take between territories and commerce  of the Portuguese Empire, Belgium and France during the Scramble for Africa. 

But yes, exactly. I don't think it was a dog whistle, although I don't think it makes it any better.  

Besides, George Allen is just plain stupid and Virginia was better off with Webb. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who here is gonna SHILL4HILL?

“Maybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously I can beat him again,” Clinton told “PBS Newshour” host Judy Woodruff, referencing her popular vote win in 2016. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/10/09/hillary-i-could-obviously-beat-trump-in-2020-n2554409?amp=true

On 8/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jesus Christ poor poor Huckleberry. His heroine lost, and he's still garganuantly butt hurt about it. So much so he resorts to the equivalent of crying, and taking his ball home.... the lame neg rep on a post from Feb.  

Did mom and dad take you to the Walmart for your new school supplies this week ?

I wasn't sure what this was about so I negged it. 

lulz that Clinton was my candidate. 

Edited by Huckleberry

• 2 weeks later...

So she was 12 years old, how is that lying?  She was still a little girl?  I mean, past her sexy prime for Bill Clinton...but still a little girl. 

I don't like her very much, but I could see her doing something like that and she has certainly demanded positions for women in the engineering and science fields.

i'm sure this news will put the buttery males crowd to bed:

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience,” the report said, “by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/us/politics/state-dept-inquiry-clinton-emails.html