Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

I read this below over at a Democrat site/blog called Democratic underground.  Even if you voted for, it amazes me that people can say these things about her and her maybe running again.   People with this kind of perspective/hero worship (on either party) are a mess. 

..She is free to do whatever she chooses at this point.  She has given her life to humanitarian causes,voting rights, fought world humanitarian injustice, legislative actions, fundraised more money to fight the RW, spoke out & campaigned against national & global adversaries, fought a lifetime for women, children, racial & gender equality in the US & abroad. 
There is nothing that will stop her from her lifetime campaign for equality & human rights, and exposing those that self enrichment & greed has cast them aside thru political upheaval & lies. 
Her endless record of boldness & bravery in the face of powerful global adversaries makes her a natural born hero to humanity. 
She can do what she wishes, and will forever walk with her head held high. Her heart & soul has always been on the side of good. 

2 minutes ago, Whitman said:

I read this below over at a Democrat site/blog called Democratic underground.  Even if you voted for, it amazes me that people can say these things about her and her maybe running again.   People with this kind of perspective/hero worship (on either party) are a mess. 

..She is free to do whatever she chooses at this point.  She has given her life to humanitarian causes,voting rights, fought world humanitarian injustice, legislative actions, fundraised more money to fight the RW, spoke out & campaigned against national & global adversaries, fought a lifetime for women, children, racial & gender equality in the US & abroad. 
There is nothing that will stop her from her lifetime campaign for equality & human rights, and exposing those that self enrichment & greed has cast them aside thru political upheaval & lies. 
Her endless record of boldness & bravery in the face of powerful global adversaries makes her a natural born hero to humanity. 
She can do what she wishes, and will forever walk with her head held high. Her heart & soul has always been on the side of good. 

The mind fairly races at the idiocy and simple minded rubes who'd vote for that criminal hump.  She's done nothing her entire career, but attempt to gain the WH and money thru any means necessary.  I'd grant she's done some good, I gave her high marks early on in her Sec state role. 

Clinton has been investigated so thoroughly it might as well have been a colonoscopy. I don't like her either, but I don't have to pretend she's a criminal to justify it.

Meanwhile Trump pours tons of taxpayer money into his own properties and you proudly voted for him.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Clinton has been investigated so thoroughly it might as well have been a colonoscopy. I don't like her either, but I don't have to pretend she's a criminal to justify it.

Meanwhile Trump pours tons of taxpayer money into his own properties and you proudly voted for him.

Well when your sitting president stifles  an investigation when you're  husband is an ex president it helps.  She's damned smart and she's been able to keep issues and people quiet.

Any other person who did what she did with her server alone would have been behind bars.  

Her shit in the pre Clinton White House was a dodged bullet as well.

23 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

She hasn't moved on because millions of others have not yet moved on.

Listening to her talk is like hate-fucking a fat chick behind a dumpster.  You know it's wrong; it doesn't make you feel good; and you feel worse when it's done.  

BUT

YOU

CAN'T

STOP 

DOING IT.

14 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Y'all should go back over to the Shag version of this thread. CLH and especially Mofo are keeping it alive, but very lonely. 

Maybe you should, actually it sounds like you do.  You don't have to come here. This a thread dedicated to the reality that she isn't president, never will be.  Buy hey sorry it ruffles your feathers.  

Edited by Onboard 2.0

On 5/10/2018 at 2:41 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Y'all should go back over to the Shag version of this thread. CLH and especially Mofo are keeping it alive, but very lonely. 

LOL, no thanks.  Those guys actually suck worse than Hillary.  Let that sink in...

53 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, no thanks.  Those guys actually suck worse than Hillary.  Let that sink in...

It's the saddest thing I think I have ever seen on the Internet -- those two stroking each other off on a thread on a dead board about how something will never happen. Samuel Beckett would have a field day with it. 

7 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

America voted for Hillary. Probably by about 6 million votes (not 3), considering the voting act suppression, state & local shenanigans and russian cyber theft which burgled the electoral college in the swing states for Trump, which he won magically, despite NO POLLS (before after & during) suggesting so.

Off with his head and GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. 

Yea sure dude. Hrc ain't the POTUS and never will be. Live with it.

59 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

America voted for Hillary. Probably by about 6 million votes (not 3), considering the voting act suppression, state & local shenanigans and russian cyber theft which burgled the electoral college in the swing states for Trump, which he won magically, despite NO POLLS (before after & during) suggesting so.

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Purgatory County said:

15c.gif

• Like 2