Fuck thieves

UnivTex34

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

is it me or do gun nuts have wet dreams about being able to unload copious of ammo from their copious amounts of guns on home invaders and road ragers? it's like gun nuts have video game scenarios rehearsed in their minds every night before they go to bed or get into a car.

My 80 year old gun nut MIL scared off a would-be intruder with her mighty Titan .25 assault pistol. She was backed up by her toy poodle & Chihuahua yappers that chased the miscreant down the street.

I never lock up my guns, even on vacation. A safe and nightstand are too easy of a target for thieves. I have strategic locations around the house that I use to hide them while I'm out of town. No way you're going to find them in 10 seconds before the alarm goes off. 

11 hours ago, crash_davis said:

is it me or do gun nuts have wet dreams about being able to unload copious of ammo from their copious amounts of guns on home invaders and road ragers? it's like gun nuts have video game scenarios rehearsed in their minds every night before they go to bed or get into a car.

You fucking cloak roomers are the worst. Go fuck yourself 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Yeah, what's the use of a safe if you don't use it.  I keep a 1911 in a biometric safe affixed vertically to the side of the nightstand facing the bed.  With two dogs in the room with us and an alarm and cameras, I have plenty of time to get the little safe open.  

There's more to being a gun owner than just owning a gun.  

What brand of bedside safe do you have?

14 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I never lock up my guns, even on vacation. A safe and nightstand are too easy of a target for thieves. I have strategic locations around the house that I use to hide them while I'm out of town. No way you're going to find them in 10 seconds before the alarm goes off. 

I have no idea whether or not this post is satire.

22 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Victim blaming, classic

I’m a gun owner. Blow me.

Tell you what - next time you fly to Sandals, leave your Rolex on the dash and your wife’s diamond earrings on the console when you park offsite long term. See how that works out for you.

Lock your shit up when you’re not around, genius. Especially your fucking weapon that will no doubt end up in the hands of a shithead.

11 minutes ago, smuggs said:

I’m a gun owner. Blow me.

Tell you what - next time you fly to Sandals, leave your Rolex on the dash and your wife’s diamond earrings on the console when you park offsite long term. See how that works out for you.

Lock your shit up when you’re not around, genius. Especially your fucking weapon that will no doubt end up in the hands of a shithead.

Well he wasnt on vacation for one, and two it was inside his locked house not in plain sight. Yet you seem to blame him for a felonious action. Very stupid. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby

I have no idea whether or not this post is satire.

I used to hide all my guns in the bathtub. But then I heard about other people doing that, so I figured the jig was up. I still hide them there, but now I also fill the tub with water, dark food coloring, and a tub of cottage cheese.
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Well he wasnt on vacation for one, and two it was inside his locked house not in plain sight. Yet you seem to blame him for a felonious action. Very stupid. 

He said he was out of town for a week.

He said his AR was leaned up by the door and his .45 was on the night stand, which they went directly to upon break-in.

He said he already has a gun safe in his closet.

Your reading comprehension seems fantastic. Who’s stupid again?

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, smuggs said:

He said his AR was leaned up by the door and his .45 was on the night stand, which they went directly to upon break-in.

I glanced through the thread, I will take the L on that one, my point still stands though, cant blame someone for being burglarized. 

17 hours ago, smuggs said:

On 3/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, UnivTex34 said:

The safe cannot be gotten to or in quickly should we need it, and yes, the guns were in the safe while we were out of town, but those two were kept there because they can be gotten to quickly. Lesson learned, looking at biometric safe for the bedside now.

Who is the one with the reading comprehension problem? And the AR was not next to the door, I said it was next to the bedside table, pistol was IN the bedside table. 

if you are going to be a self righteous prick, make sure you are right...

3 hours ago, UnivTex34 said:

Who is the one with the reading comprehension problem? And the AR was not next to the door, I said it was next to the bedside table, pistol was IN the bedside table. 

if you are going to be a self righteous prick, make sure you are right...

Holy shit, your handgun was IN the bedside table? And your rifle was NEXT to the bedside table? And you were NOT on vacation when you were gone from the premises?

This changes everything. I apologize for missing these crucial details. Sounds like you are indeed running a tight ship over there. Carry on, boss.