Nazi Does not Like Being Forced Out of His Home

Huckleberry

17 hours ago, SDG said:

Good comment (my question is going to be a bit off topic).  Are there an good recommended sources as to his participation and how exactly he got to that point?  Everything I’ve seen or read is rather vague on the topic limiting it to “he didn’t have a choice.”  Was coming to the US a redemption tour for him and a chance to beat the USSR in the space race for the US?  

Read this.  It's kinda eye opening.

9780316221047_custom-91b65e235bd30733ea2

Edited by Francisco 2.0

But seriously a .22 to the head is pretty cheap. Knife to a vital organ is even cheaper. It’ll be a long time coming but we’ll deserved 

I’m of the opinion that all the nazis’s got off light after the war. All Army officers major or above should have been executed. All SS, executed. All with any involvement at the camps, also executed. 

3 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

That sounds like something a Nazi would do.

Losing the war has consequences. At the end of the war, no one had any idea the severity of crimes against humanity committed by the nazis 

Edited by tx 3 putt

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Losing the war has consequences. At the end of the war, no one had any idea the severity of crimes against humanity committed by the nazis 

Yes it does, and more should have been done, including to the Japanese.

We did know what had been going on. The liberation of the camps revealed what was going on. The numbers weren't quite known yet, but by Nuremburg they knew the extent of the atrocities.

On 3/7/2020 at 5:28 PM, tx 3 putt said:

The Japanese tried like hell to keep one family Member from coming home. The nazis tried the same with two family members.

fuck them both 

You are one seriously vengeful dude.

By tried to keep them from coming home do you mean by fighting a war or something else?

If the former, I would retort that the Japanese tried like hell to keep my Dad from coming home, including trying to fly about half a dozen kamikazes into his destroyer at Okinawa, among other things.  He forgave them and worked closely with Sony and other Japanese firms and individuals from the 50s until he retired.

Good enough for him, good enough for me.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Here’s my question: is this actually justice? Or are we just inconveniencing a really old man to feel better?

Here's your answer: it's actually justice. 

Just because it also makes you feel better doesn't mean it's not justice.

• Like 1