CSF @ Texas weekend series

ss13

Long top half of 7th inning may have contributed to the Cal State starter losing his location on pitches in bottom of the 7th...

5-1 Horns.... LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!

Nice one upside the head of CSF catcher...

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lowell just referred to capping the comeback win.  He’s not wrong, but is coming all the way back from 1-0 noteworthy to anyone besides him?

Lowell also refers to innings as 1-2-3 innings if the pitcher gets three straight outs after surrendering a double and a home run. 

In short, he's a moron. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

Lowell also refers to innings as 1-2-3 innings if the pitcher gets three straight outs after surrendering a double and a home run. 

In short, he's a moron. 

Common clay of the west 

• Like 1

I missed the first half of the game. Was their pitcher good, or did we just have our typical shitty at bats? 

Pitcher was pretty salty early and everything we hit hard was right at somebody......

Frustrating as hell seeing 4-9 next to their name on the screen and watching that, but they finally put it together and plated some runs with good hitting. I know “dats how baseball go” but after the past few games, I was tired of “how it go.”

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lowell just referred to capping the comeback win.  He’s not wrong, but is coming all the way back from 1-0 noteworthy to anyone besides him?

Yeah, but what about his Oppo and Velo?

Even douchebags cringe when Lowell speaks.

4 hours ago, HuntinHorn said:

Pitcher was pretty salty early and everything we hit hard was right at somebody......

Frustrating as hell seeing 4-9 next to their name on the screen and watching that, but they finally put it together and plated some runs with good hitting. I know “dats how baseball go” but after the past few games, I was tired of “how it go.”

Amazing how many shitty/mediocre pitchers look “salty” against is, ain’t it?

He's far from a shitty pitcher, great thought nonetheless. Guy was throwing breaking balls on 3 ball counts and hitting his spots, was economical for most of his outing. Then, after 3 times through and a pitch count in the 70s, our guys got to him and ran him off. I get the feeling CSF isnt struggling because of this kid, might be that the leave a lot of guys on base and have a bullpen that leaks oil all over the place. We are not the best hitting team, but give some credit, at least to one good pitcher we have faced, despite facts, we can call all of the other pitchers who have shut us down shitty. 

• Like 2