CSF @ Texas weekend series

ss13

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Guy had a 1.83 ERA averaging 10+ strikeouts/9 innings.

I’m with you Twice.  I was taking a bit broader view than just last night.  We have a bit of a pattern there.

Mostly it’s just PTSD from listening to Galindo suck off so many opposing pitchers who take the bump at the Disch.

Edited by Cajun

4 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I’m with you Twice.  I was taking a bit broader view than just last night.  We have a bit of a pattern there.

Mostly it’s just PTSD from listening to Galindo suck off so many opposing pitchers who take the bump at the Disch.

I know.  But earlier I didn't give the CSF staff, or a couple of them, their due.  It is certainly generally true.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cajun said:

It's the LHN guys in every sport... Just from this year "California Baptist has some really good basketball players" and "Carter Stanley is a really strong veteran quarterback who can make all the throws". Things are never Texas' fault.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I like this team more and more, still apprehensive a bit, I feel like the team is as well after last season. If they keep fighting,  rallying back like they have, more and more pieces will fall into place. 

So......I fucking love this team....?

When it was just the two MLB'ers, earlier before this week, in the booth they could be repetitive at times but it overall was a professional broadcast covering the game and the little intricacies that only real pro baseball people would know and be able to provide.  Lowell ruins it.  For every one possibly insightful moment with Lowell in the booth, the other 99.9% from him is shit.  It seems obvious to me that the other two guys are just tolerating him as well. Let the two MLB dudes do it.  They are really good IMHO.

Keep winning Texas. 

I liked having the extra players getting their chances today, even if they didn't get the clutch hits this time.  The whole team needs to stay fresh with chances to bat, and a bit of rest for the ones playing more.  With the pitching heavy roster it isn't too many to let a flow of PH'ing happen if when the match ups are there.  Especially as they round out the team headed to conference play.  The pitching from the pen has been better this weekend.  That will continue to round out as we get to conference play as well.

Edited by zork