XFL - Houston Roughnecks vs Seattle Dragons (ABC)

MillerEP

I'm a Dallas sports fan, but I'm digging this Houston team. I haven't watched a whole lot of XFL, but I just saw the first completed long pass in any of these games. Dallas meanwhile decided to play in a defunct baseballs stadium in a shitty suburb that takes hours to get to with traffic, signed up a bunch of sooner trash, and have probably the worst backup qb in minor league football history. Yeah, fuck that team.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

Lmao welp yeah there was certainly time left and the game was potentially impacted by one more play but we determined the game is over anyways. We don't feel like making an attempt to get people back together....

What the actual fuck?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, 'stache said:

I'm a Dallas sports fan, but I'm digging this Houston team. I haven't watched a whole lot of XFL, but I just saw the first completed long pass in any of these games. Dallas meanwhile decided to play in a defunct baseballs stadium in a shitty suburb that takes hours to get to with traffic, signed up a bunch of sooner trash, and have probably the worst backup qb in minor league football history. Yeah, fuck that team.

Stoops is the coach..what did you expect?

13 hours ago, 'stache said:

Yup. I'm a Roughnecks fan. One, because I used to live in Houston and two, I hate Stoops. Can't support a team full of gooners. Also, Philip Nelson is a disgrace.