Erik Prince - a horrible human being

tx 3 putt

His list of shittery is a mile long and growing. He help fund / run a spy program that focused on spying on people / organizations that were not Trump friendly. And of course Trump has ties to this group going back to 2015 and Donny jr is a big fan

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/486440-security-contractor-erik-prince-reportedly-recruited-ex-spies-to-help?amp

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The list is long, they can only get to so much so quickly.

About this long list you rely fundamentally upon in order to dismiss and deflect: can you cite specifics? Given your alarm with ignorant worldviews, it seems a great opportunity to educate and inform.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

About this long list you rely fundamentally upon in order to dismiss and deflect: can you cite specifics? Given your alarm with uninformed worldviews, it seems a great opportunity to educate and inform.

Something, something, IRS investigating political enemies, something, something both sides.

• Hook 'Em 1

I can imagine being that ex mi6 agent sitting there for the mission breakdown :

Office we need you to infiltrate a dem candidate’s office in virginia and gather intel. Said candidate made fun of king trump’s excellent oratory skills on twitter !!!!!!! Said office will be full of young liberal female college student volunteers. Being liberal, they’re very much open to casual sex, open to abortion and probably threesomes, heathen whores !!!!! Use any means necessary to get info, making fun of king trump on twitter can not be tolerated !!!!!!

ex mi6 : so zero chance of being killed ?

Office : 0.0. I like being able to speak spy lingo

ex mi6 : can I expense condoms ??

Edited by tx 3 putt

I like the story that prince pitched to Mathis privatizing the entire Afghan war. Seriously, in the White House LuLz 

prince is under a couple of other federal investigations. I’ve read blurbs he’s told people he has zero reasons to be concerned about any federal investigations. Then he slapped Barr on the ass. (I made that last part up) 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

That family and the trump’s are competing to be the worst family in history. I give the trump family the advantage, but it’s close.

His family fortune is built on a pyramid scheme. That’ll be tough to beat 

38 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Says the dude who has yet to post anything actually related to the thread.

Keep on supporting a murderous war criminal. It suits you.

On Board adds nothing. Just drives by with some shitty takes on things.  No thought, no research.  Shouldn't he be out waving his gun in front of the Va legislature?

7 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He, and Barack, and Lois Lerner should compare notes....  That'd be a hoot.

I get other people might not be saints but why die on the trump hill? They suck off nazis and protect child molesters. Better places to say democrats suck and people might agree. 

Edited by achooloco

48 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Catastrophically stupid.

Wtf does BengHazi have to do with wealth accumulation?

Really, because other than wasting a lot of taxpayer money hoping to find dirt on Hilary it didn't seem to have any catastrophic impact on anyone.  Trey Gowdy should have been forced to pay us back for that.

5 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Look into The Kennedys.

Ok, then what?

Ole Joe built their wealth using shady, but legal at the time, practices in the stock market...and perhaps bootlegging, although there's no actual evidence of it.

The difference is that, unlike the Freds... Joe raised kids who actually cared about others, worked for the betterment of the nation, and served in the military with distinction instead of just surviving a "personal Vietnam" in the New York social scene.

It's not just about where the money comes from, but also how it's used.

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Ok, then what?

Ole Joe built their wealth using shady, but legal at the time, practices in the stock market...and perhaps bootlegging, although there's no actual evidence of it.

The difference is that, unlike the Freds... Joe raised kids who actually cared about others, worked for the betterment of the nation, and served in the military with distinction instead of just surviving a "personal Vietnam" in the New York social scene.

It's not just about where the money comes from, but also how it's used.

If they have a D behind their name all is forgiven. It’s amazing.

15 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

If they have a D behind their name all is forgiven. It’s amazing.

But Kennedy is not something I'd thought to see. Joe is not  forgiven. He was an opportunist who built a political machine and used that to his personal advantage. He is dead and his family is safely cradled in the class of Americans insulated from the worst of misfortunes that befall the average citizen. By all means, criticize their family's malfeasance. But this topic is about Erik Prince and by extension the family that profits from the exploitation of the most vulnerable. Private prisons, for profit colleges, mercenary services, this is not something we should turn away from in any respect, IMO.