Erik Prince - a horrible human being

tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

But Kennedy is not something I'd thought to see. Joe is not  forgiven. He was an opportunist who built a political machine and used that to his personal advantage. He is dead and his family is safely cradled in the class of Americans insulated from the worst of misfortunes that befall the average citizen. By all means, criticize their family's malfeasance. But this topic is about Erik Prince and by extension the family that profits from the exploitation of the most vulnerable. Private prisons, for profit colleges, mercenary services, this is not something we should turn away from in any respect, IMO.

Except a surfeit of tragic and early death.

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

If they have a D behind their name all is forgiven. It’s amazing.

Where in my response did I say this? 

First, not everyone who opposes Trump & Co's authoritarian tactics to protect their false idolatry is a Democrat.  Some of us just have brains that allow for critical reasoning.

Second, please provide any evidence that Joe Kennedy did anything illegal to amass his fortune.  I'll hold.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Said office will be full of young liberal female college student volunteers. Being liberal, they’re very much open to casual sex, open to abortion and probably threesomes, heathen whores !!!!! Use any means necessary to get info, making fun of king trump on twitter can not be tolerated !!!!!!

ex mi6 : so zero chance of being killed ?

Office : 0.0. I like being able to speak spy lingo

ex mi6 : can I expense condoms ??

Office: what part about open to abortions didn’t you understand?

Edited by ChiTownDoc

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don’t know what any of that means. 

The training base that the now wiped from the internet "security company" that Prince controls is located in the province where China has what they call Uygur vocational training facilities but human rights watchdogs call "re-education camps." Now that this little bit of info was leaked earlier this year, Prince says 'no, that's not it at all,' and China isn't talking. Blackwater doesn't exist anymore, and that's a good thing after personnel were convicted of manslaughter for firing on unarmed civilians in Baghdad. Prince denied that  FSG would be providing security services, but he's a mercenary and China needs that population under their control so his idea of training facilities and theirs probably are very much in line with each other. So, the twitter account run by Smith is keeping tabs on it 'disappearing' from the web because the biggest investor in FSG is a state owned Chinese company.

In other words, what Biff said.

• Hook 'Em 2

I should add, when the WH was considering privatizing the war in Afghanistan by using a private "spy service" to provide intel, Mike Pompeo was supportive of Prince's ideas although in the end it wasn't to be. I don't know how close those two are, but given Pompeo's statements about China, makes one wonder if it's a Janus type game the Secretary is playing with US foreign policy.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

https://time.com/6076035/erik-prince-ukraine-private-army/

It soon became clear that Prince wanted a lot from Ukraine. According to interviews with close associates and confidential documents detailing his ambitions, Prince hoped to hire Ukraine’s combat veterans into a private military company. Prince also wanted a big piece of Ukraine’s military-industrial complex, including factories that make engines for fighter jets and helicopters. His full plan, dated June 2020 and obtained exclusively by TIME this spring, includes a “roadmap” for the creation of a “vertically integrated aviation defense consortium” that could bring $10 billion in revenues and investment.

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

when is enough, enough for him ?

pure greed at this point 

Hmmm, his sister's husband is the son of the Amway founder so maybe he just took the MLM strategy and applied it to military weapons. You know, he gets people to buy the products and then they have to recruit people to buy the products and he sits back and collects the dough. You know how it is, it's never enough once you get ensnared in those programs.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hmmm, his sister's husband is the son of the Amway founder so maybe he just took the MLM strategy and applied it to military weapons. You know, he gets people to buy the products and then they have to recruit people to buy the products and he sits back and collects the dough. You know how it is, it's never enough once you get ensnared in those programs.

ufacebook people GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

https://time.com/6076035/erik-prince-ukraine-private-army/

It soon became clear that Prince wanted a lot from Ukraine. According to interviews with close associates and confidential documents detailing his ambitions, Prince hoped to hire Ukraine’s combat veterans into a private military company. Prince also wanted a big piece of Ukraine’s military-industrial complex, including factories that make engines for fighter jets and helicopters. His full plan, dated June 2020 and obtained exclusively by TIME this spring, includes a “roadmap” for the creation of a “vertically integrated aviation defense consortium” that could bring $10 billion in revenues and investment.

Isn’t this the plot to a call of duty game with Kevin Spacey?