Texas vs Okie State- won and we're in? 3pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

1 minute ago, orangecat92 said:

Is this one of those games where the team ahead messes around, fouls a bunch, etc. and the final score is in the 10 to 15 point range?  Or can OSU do us a solid and make it obvious the first half was not a fluke?

My guess is the former. I bet on it.  

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Thank fucking god this is happening. Couldnt have asked for better timing

People seemed to be grifted by this fuck and his win streak again teams in a horrible big 12. 

now hes definitely gone. Good. This needs to be his KU loss

Only if the beating continues.  If OSU let’s up and wins by less than 10, it might be in doubt.

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

we as fans so need this 5 year shitfest to be over with.  I hate it for the players but a fucking drubbing by 30 at home against a bad team with the tourney on the line is an appropriate ending.

That's a dilemma for me:

• Pull for a 30pt+ loss and 1st game B12 Tourney beatdown so Shakablah is finally FIRED...

Or...

• Hope for a ridiculous 2nd half comeback Longhorn Win

Just now, LTtxfan said:

That's a dilemma for me:

• Pull for a 30pt+ loss and 1st game B12 Tourney beatdown so Shakablah is finally FIRED...

Or...

• Hope for a ridiculous 2nd half comeback Longhorn Win

Always pull for the win, and be happy that it's really not all that bad if we lose, either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

Is this one of those games where the team ahead messes around, fouls a bunch, etc. and the final score is in the 10 to 15 point range?  Or can OSU do us a solid and make it obvious the first half was not a fluke?

Hopefully for Texas’s basketball future it’s not a fluke. 

• Haha 1

So, not that hepa being down led to the basket, or that the basket will affect the outcome, but from a rules perspective Texas is down 4 on 5 after an illegal play, cannot call timeout because they don’t have possession, so they must play 4 on 5 or commit a foul to stop play?  How is that the rule?  Either stop it right after the play to review it, or wipe out what comes after if you change it.