Texas vs Okie State- won and we're in? 3pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I'm spending most of my weekend at the office.  What's the score of this shitshow at this point?  Last I heard we were down 24 early 2nd half.

It’s so bad I wish I was at work...  24 right now.  

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

I don’t know why I’m still watching 

because you are like the rest of us.  you want Texas to make the tournament and yet you can't believe we are losing by 24 at home with the tournament on the line

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Shaka gone though. 

I'm starting to think he'll be back next year. 

I'll believe he's gone when there's a press conference of the hiring of the new coach.  Until then, I expect to see Shaka coaching UT next year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Hilarious they lose their bid at home to the worst big 12 team in blowout fashion like they are playing Kansas 

Shaka gone though. 

Decent chance they’re still in even with this loss, if they win a game in the conf tournament. Even another loss and they could get in pending other at large results and bid stealing from conference tourney champs. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Decent chance they’re still in even with this loss, if they win a game in the conf tournament. Even another loss and they could get in pending other at large results and bid stealing from conference tourney champs. 

I can't see us making it now.  we are done.  we will likely lose the opening round game in the big 12.  we've reverted to the mean and the next game will be part of that.