Texas vs Okie State- won and we're in? 3pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

I guess the 4/5 seed differential doesn't make a shit for most metrics (seeding in confernce tourney, our conference record is fixed, etc.).  but I'm sure Shaka gets $25mm for finishing in the top 4 slots in the league with tie-breakers so somebody tell me what this walking example of mediocrity had us finish as in terms of league finish.  

Havoc:  Latin.  As in...to suck.  I swear to Christ, you're worthless Shaka.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

yall are fucking cretin if u think shaka is coming back. Even CDC aint that dumb

jfc guys

Idk man I've seen Texas sports do some crazy fucking bullshit over the last 10 years. 

That Colt shoulder injury ruined us. 

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

What a dumb fucking play call that was

If you call that a dumb play, which I agree, you have to go back a year or two previously, when GD made an even dumber play call or 2.  Calling 2 or 3 QB sneaks in a row against KSU resulted in Colt McCoy s injury.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

yall are fucking cretin if u think shaka is coming back. Even CDC aint that dumb

jfc guys

It’s not over til the fat lady sings, and IMO she is warming up.  We’re going up against a Tech team that is the hungriest of all possible teams, IMO.  They haven’t won a game in ALMOST 3 WEEKS!!!!!!  They also have a good coach.  In about 4 and a half days, our long basketball coaching nightmare should be over.  

Edited by orangecat92
Time frame