XFL - Dallas Renegades vs NY Guardians (Fox)

MillerEP

I went to this one, had a pretty good time. But sat there pondering how many college teams I've watched that could beat the Renegades. I would go with:

2005 Texas, 2005 USC, 1977 Texas, 2010 Texas, some of the "Rape era" Baylor teams, and since that crosses the line into dirty teams, a couple of OU teams, and a year or two of dirty Jackie in hicksville.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, 927 E. 41st said:

I went to this one, had a pretty good time. But sat there pondering how many college teams I've watched that could beat the Renegades. I would go with:

2005 Texas, 2005 USC, 1977 Texas, 2010 Texas, some of the "Rape era" Baylor teams, and since that crosses the line into dirty teams, a couple of OU teams, and a year or two of dirty Jackie in hicksville.

How was the converted stadium?  Good sight lines, etc, etc, or shit?  

• Like 1

Not great, but not awful. We were in section 35 which puts you at a bit of odd angle to the field. The risers on the other side were square to the field, but oddly, the end zone facing the jumbotron seemed the most crowded. The concession operators seemed clueless. Enjoyed getting to see a football game, but they have a ways to go. 

39 minutes ago, RoundRobin said:

And Bagwell had just broken his hand. As I said previously, the Expos were the team that got screwed. 

No doubt Expos were better but it’s baseball and in a short series we would have had a good shot. Bagwell broke his hand just a few games before the work stoppage. That was the best team we had put together until the 98 squad.